Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Dingle using her fine GSCE acting skills here. Hollyoaks could never.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
So she basically ad affiliated a link for a hair curler whilst getting ready for a funeral

Is there nothing sacred in her life that she wont grift ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Could you actually imagine being her though. Today I think I’ll post a story in my GString, a photo of my baby’s foot and then a video in my son’s shared bedroom of my kids dancing, I’ll throw in a temu link too because its just so so rewarding working for your self from anywhere and having a job is so below me. Imagine thinking having a 9-5 is worse than churning out photos of your kids to please Carol creamer

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
I’ve gone back through some of her old YouTube videos and it really makes me laugh every time she mentions about wanting to be a “police lady” 😂😂 you mean “police officer” you absolute dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
So the reason she’s only making food for her, Roma and Alfie is because Steve and Woody are at a car show because them two are car obsessed. So they’re at a car show and it’s just her, Alfie and Roma.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Unknown3

VIP Member
In the comments someone asked her where would you wear that and she’s said the gym 🤣😭 girl please do, Jesus Christ, what on earth goes on in her head honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 37

majestic26

VIP Member
That fucking carrier needs burning. When babies (I use the term lightly) sit in these carriers their legs need to be in an M shape for hip health. They should look almost as if they're sitting in it with their legs wrapped around. Poor Roma is literally just dangling from her crotch, it must be so uncomfortable. All the weight on her hips. It's actually so cruel carrying her about like that. And I bet she's not had a nappy change before going in so she'll be crushed into damp!

Why didn't boss babe Beggy get herself an Artipoppe instead of the cheapest piece of unregulated Chinese tat that Temu had to offer?! Hip health is no joke, especially if you're going to insist on lugging your toddler around even when she could be walking.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Bhunaluna

The most boring vlog of all time 🙄

“If im happy they’re happy”

Yeah course Rebecca you tell yourself that love cause the world revolves around you.
The boys love walking around with shit haircuts, shit clothes, dirty nails, a deflated football, living in the middle of nowhere in a cold shack, shit food, no attention because mummeh only likes one child because she’s her bestie - all while you treat yourself to whatever you want because you’re the only one that matters in that house 👌🏼

• Sad
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The constant notes telling her how much he loves her smacks of insecurity and uncertainty of how he fits in to the family, IMO. Kids that age like reassurance. He's clearly competing with the other two. My 5yr old will sometimes make me a random picture or a card saying I love you, but not as often as this. She's a narc I think she withholds affection as punishment. But then is slobbering over beaver and big mandy constantly. She's a bitch.

• Heart

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
LittleLife. A company that makes products for families and children. And they've gifted a carrier to someone who mixes intrusive content of her kids with half naked pictures of herself bouncing her boobs around and flashing her arse cheeks?

So nice to see these companies doing their research 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
When I say I died on the spot of second hand embarrassment when she said because she’s been with the girls this weekend she’s using loads of different words like banging🫠😭😂 fuck me

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I am on holidaaaahs in Rebeccas fav place in Tenerife ( boss babe hotel tho 😂) going out for a walk soon to see if I can find poochie in the gucci hat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Beckz1205

VIP Member
IMG_9146.jpeg
IMG_9147.jpeg

Shes that much of a Moron, she’s actually ordered 2 mismatched colours 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_9145.jpeg

Milf?! This bitch has no right to be called a mother!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35