Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder the kids have various bacterial infections, she’s just posted a story of Roma wrapped in that bogging, threadbare towel that’s normally hung up above their bath 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The girls always make her feel so welcome & they always have a laugh.

But it’s your first time no?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
All talk of dance lessons and swimming has finished too !

Poor Alfie , no car show , no proper birthday party , no glasses !!!

woodeh got that expensive motorbike and gear too !!

Wait till Roma is older she will be lavished with everything !
I thinks it's 😢😕... Alfie gets sod all, I think Woody only gets the bike and the car/bike shows as Alfie can't ride the dirt bike, so they assume he isn't interested.

Yes, you just know that Roma isn't going to go without anything.

Reactions: 15
I thinks it's 😢😕... Alfie gets sod all, I think Woody only gets the bike and the car/bike shows as Alfie can't ride the dirt bike, so they assume he isn't interested.

Yes, you just know that Roma isn't going to go without anything.
The fact that they don’t get them the necessary things angers me the most. Where are Alfie’s glasses? Children’s glasses are free. If she can have unnecessary cosmetic procedures done & Beaver can get tattoos…get to the opticians & get your son some replacement glasses! 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New thread tittle suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #169

Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
If the girl doing her botox is the girl that filled her dodgy migrated lips...I can not wait to see the state her face ends up! 🙃
Surely this would've been a much better AD- 'Get my lips dissolved and filled again properly'.

Reactions: 18
If the girl doing her botox is the girl that filled her dodgy migrated lips...I can not wait to see the state her face ends up! 🙃
Surely this would've been a much better AD- 'Get my lips dissolved and filled again properly'.
She will end up looking like a Picasso!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The lies, just wow 🙄

We're an eagle eyes bunch and there's no change to her appearance whatsoever.
We've always said her forehead has that smooth shiney appearance and the migrated lip filler are both ever present now both sides saying she's a long time customer but it's also her FIRST TIME she honestly should be embarrassed .

Reactions: 19
The fact that they don’t get them the necessary things angers me the most. Where are Alfie’s glasses? Children’s glasses are free. If she can have unnecessary cosmetic procedures done & Beaver can get tattoos…get to the opticians & get your son some replacement glasses! 🥺
I don't know how things are now re kids glasses but our son had 3 pairs on the go as a youngster - there was always a pair broken in some way. How they can let Alfie go without his glasses really 😢😕 me.... It's abuse as far as I'm concerned. The extra damage being done to his eyes with him not having his glasses too.

They sure make time like you've said for tats and beauty treatments but can't book an appt at the opticians. I'd love to know when the kids last had dental checkup.

Reactions: 19
I don't know how things are now re kids glasses but our son had 3 pairs on the go as a youngster - there was always a pair broken in some way. How they can let Alfie go without his glasses really 😢😕 me.... It's abuse as far as I'm concerned. The extra damage being done to his eyes with him not having his glasses too.

They sure make time like you've said for tats and beauty treatments but can't book an appt at the opticians. I'd love to know when the kids last had dental checkup.
I doubt Roma has been to the dentist to check on her chipped front tooth. ☹
I agree…it’s a form of neglect & so sad that all 3 kids are being failed by their parents.

Reactions: 20
The lies, just wow 🙄

We're an eagle eyes bunch and there's no change to her appearance whatsoever.
We've always said her forehead has that smooth shiney appearance and the migrated lip filler are both ever present now both sides saying she's a long time customer but it's also her FIRST TIME she honestly should be embarrassed .
How much would she pay there for botox? Not like she's advertised them before, so presumably she's been paying to have treatments.

What with the hair, nails, lashes, eyebrows and then any other beauty treatments - facials, waxing, pedicures... She gives herself a generous budget.

Saved from the what she doesn't spend on a food shop 😕
---
I doubt Roma has been to the dentist to check on her chipped front tooth. ☹
I agree…it’s a form of neglect & so sad that all 3 kids are being failed by their parents.
Whatever Alfie has wrong with his eyes, the condition could be helped by this early use of glasses - our son needed them very early and had a squint. The intensive patching was tough but because we stuck at it he never needed surgery for it. He still has the abnormal long vision in one eye, but his eyes are as good as they can be.

They are lazy - and for that the kids suffer. We used to get one free pair and the 2nd pair we had to buy - this was 30 odd years ago, so I'm thankful things are changed for the better now. So there is no excuse is there for him not to have his glasses - it doesn't cost them. That to me is crazy.

Not sure how things stand with the dental appts - but yes I doubt Roma has been seen - the tooth or root could rot from that damage. She'll look lovely with a black tooth 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Becky doesn't go without her contact lenses (or anything else!!), but she's happy for Alfie to get by with poor vision and no glasses.

That's a pretty basic need of his she's not meeting. Appalling.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Claims it’s the first time, but in her own caption she says how ‘they always make me feel so welcome’ and the clinic posted this comment. Sounds like they’re very familiar with each other.
That is definitely an undisclosed AD. 😡

Reactions: 12
Just been on the page where she went for Botox and she’s been there before back in February but for a facial.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.