Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but am I missing something… where on her social media does anyone see this amazing relationship between her and Steve and constantly question how often they have sex!? All I see is Lemon Loafs on the sofa and the odd seedy comment from a husband who still
Thinks he’s 18 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Show us what you got for the boys you bleeping selfish prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They're such scruffy hillbillies. Can't wait for her to move back to civilisation and realise how much of a lazy woman she actually is compared to everyone else.

Reactions: 26
PUKE🤮
A hanging dirty Nappy🤢
Odd sox
WTAF & takes a picture & posts it
Poor Roma being A prop☹

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve gone back through some of her old YouTube videos and it really makes me laugh every time she mentions about wanting to be a “police lady” 😂😂 you mean “police officer” you absolute dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wonder when she's going to post the prerecorded stories of whatever treatment it is she's had done, that she accidentally posted last night.

Reactions: 18
Got to be a freebie & she’s had to wait for approval.
If the place was a reputable company then they would do a consultation and know that treatments shouldn’t really be done on people 3wks post op. It’s normally 8wks after op that would be safe to have treatment.

Reactions: 10
I've got a corker for you all 😅🤣
Just put YouTube on the TV to look at the mates tit show upload. My 13 year old son said "oh, is she hobson now?!"
Me- "yeah, she married that munter"
Son- "what?"
Me- "she married that munter that she lives with"
Son- "is that his name?"
Me- absolutely howling! 🤣🤣 "no, he's called Steve. Munter is an insult, like calling someone a twit"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Beggy can afford to have her hair done professionally at the hairdressers but cuts her own children’s hair with a bowl fringe?! How’s that right?! It’s f-ing not Beggy!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.