Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortruth

Are we sure they’re back at school? Mine aren’t back until Monday. They broke up the Thursday before Easter

Reactions: 4

Anotherct

VIP Member
Oh yes that is her ugly dog isn’t it hahaha 🙈 looks very bully like from that angle that she’s posted, my bad 😆
With the XL bully thing, it’s only ones over certain heights, so cross breeds and pockets don’t need to be muzzled. Plus there’s a lot of other bull breeds that look similar. We’ve just lost our Spanish bulldog but she was huge and looked like a XL. But XL have different teeth which is why they need to be muzzled.

But no, it’s just her staffi bless him, glad he’s out the house but looks like they’re tied to a lamppost or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Hope I don't sound like a pensioner saying this but fucking hell that BJ Hoare gets through the men like most of us get through hot dinners.

Just after the pandemic (so I'd say late 21/early 22) she was with a slimmer fella with light brown hair and a beard who'd been in the army, pretty sure her youngest kid is fathered by him.

Then 2 short years later she's got 2 kids with 2 different blokes and is marrying an entirely different guy.
I'm pretty sure she's only got the one child?

Reactions: 2