Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing myself that the t&cs of the temu thing entitles them to use pretty much everything including her voice. You can imagine them “guys we’ve hit the jackpot, I present you with ✨ vase noise ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys, off topic, but to the ones I was chatting to about Nursing. I have an interview at college end of April ☺ it is the access to nursing that was mentioned. Spoke to a lady on Tuesday about how they can support me with my long term problems after my STC. All positive. So thank you to all. It gave me the kick up my arse and can’t wait to finally make a better life for me and my boy. ❤

Rebecca you’re still a dick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Guys, off topic, but to the ones I was chatting to about Nursing. I have an interview at college end of April ☺ it is the access to nursing that was mentioned. Spoke to a lady on Tuesday about how they can support me with my long term problems after my STC. All positive. So thank you to all. It gave me the kick up my arse and can’t wait to finally makes better life for me and my boy. ❤

Fabulous you will be amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys, off topic, but to the ones I was chatting to about Nursing. I have an interview at college end of April ☺ it is the access to nursing that was mentioned. Spoke to a lady on Tuesday about how they can support me with my long term problems after my STC. All positive. So thank you to all. It gave me the kick up my arse and can’t wait to finally make a better life for me and my boy. ❤

Amazing! Be so proud of yourself!!!

• Heart

Really well done! What an inspiration. It’s a shame that we don’t all really know each other because it would be fab to support you in real life. Hope Rebecca reads this - a cancer survivor and single mum making moves to better herself - you could never!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Congratulations! x

• Heart

Amazing!!! It’s made my day reading this! I did my degree in nursing so if you need any advice just give me a shout! X

• Heart
Reactions: 15

1st year student midwife over here! I’m so glad you’re chasing your dream. It’ll be all worth it! The access course is very intense but you’ll smash it I’m sure. Best of luck to you, you’ll be amazing. In a few short years we will have careers we’ve dreamt of xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Brilliant news. Well done you. 👏 🥰

• Heart
Why does it make you so happy? Is it because there are two dolls in the high chair and it reminds you of your two dogs squashed on the little chair? Or is it the missing puzzle pieces, reminding you of the missing brain cells you all have? Or possibly both?
There is absolutely nothing sensory in her pathetic little set up. No mark making material. Jesus bleeping christ she is basic

Reactions: 16

What we like to hear, go smash it 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Woody is a complete dick to those dogs. He went to elbow one out of the way but knew he was being filmed. He has previous of hitting them, last year he clipped one whilst playing uno and all beggy dingle did was laugh.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Really well done! What an inspiration. It’s a shame that we don’t all really know each other because it would be fab to support you in real life. Hope Rebecca reads this - a cancer survivor and single mum making moves to better herself - you could never!
Aww thank you ❤ We should do a beggy meet up but a tattle version 🤣🤣
---
1st year student midwife over here! I’m so glad you’re chasing your dream. It’ll be all worth it! The access course is very intense but you’ll smash it I’m sure. Best of luck to you, you’ll be amazing. In a few short years we will have careers we’ve dreamt of xx
Wow how is your course going? I thought of midwifery but I think the whole never being able to have more children thing would be extremely difficult for me just now! Can’t wait, I’m doubting myself because I think family think I’m stupid on some level but don’t admit it, so I’ll show them all 😂 best of luck to you aswell! Amazing 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 12

This is the best news Beggybexy - so happy for you 💐💖🙏👍... You go smash that course - and leave any doubters, with no doubt that you can/will... Take up Heidilouxx offer too.

Absolutely brilliant that you shared with us too - I don't know you, but I am so proud of you 👏xxx Keep us in the loop when you feel you want to 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.