Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speculation is they were viewing their new house or school…hence why the boys were with them & they didn’t look like utter scruff bags for a change.
SATs are in May…so hopefully she stops taking Alfie out unnecessarily in the lead up to them!
Alfie is in y5, he won’t be sitting sats till next year

Reactions: 4
I’d rather give birth with lots of room in my natural habitat, even if that was a field in the pouring rain, than in the front seat of a Tesla outside Iceland bossbabe 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So the reason she’s only making food for her, Roma and Alfie is because Steve and Woody are at a car show because them two are car obsessed. So they’re at a car show and it’s just her, Alfie and Roma.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So the reason she’s only making food for her, Roma and Alfie is because Steve and Woody are at a car show because them two are car obsessed. So they’re at a car show and it’s just her, Alfie and Roma.
Its been mentioned before about a car/bike show - can't remember. Why does Alfie never get to go or get taken to something he has interest in?

Can you imagine if Alfie had an interest in ballet or theatre - that Steve would take him? Or if one if his kids was gay or heaven forbid transgender - can you imagine how that would play out. Posses me off that Alfie doesn't get to do anything - Woody doesn't much either. Football Saturday morning stopped months ago didn't it. No mention.

No mention of swimming of late. Those Boys could be doing so many hobbies where they live - is there Cubs nearby?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Its been mentioned before about a car/bike show - can't remember. Why does Alfie never get to go or get taken to something he has interest in?

Can you imagine if Alfie had an interest in ballet or theatre - that Steve would take him? Or if one if his kids was gay or heaven forbid transgender - can you imagine how that would play out. Posses me off that Alfie doesn't get to do anything - Woody doesn't much either. Football Saturday morning stopped months ago didn't it. No mention.

No mention of swimming of late. Those Boys could be doing so many hobbies where they live - is there Cubs nearby?
None of the kids seem like they can just be themselves in that house. They have to be how Beggy & Beaver want them to be. Ready to put on a performance at a moments notice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

All talk of dance lessons and swimming has finished too !

Poor Alfie , no car show , no proper birthday party , no glasses !!!

woodeh got that expensive motorbike and gear too !!

Wait till Roma is older she will be lavished with everything !

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She does realise that us normal, none boss babes can also get Botox?! This isn’t just something reserved for the unicorn diamond sparkle special ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s defo an undisclosed ad

also just to add, she’s really trying to stress that it’s THE FIRST TIME she’s ever had Botox 🤥 sure hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As if it's the first time she's had botox 😂 we've noticed what a waxwork she looks for years! Normally the result of getting filler/work done too early in life

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is clearly not filmed the other day, tear trough filler usually gives you black eyes, especially if it’s ’the First time I’ve ever had it’. Silly witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It looks like she just had forehead and crows feet.. wouldn’t get bruising from that. I think she did have it done the other day and the story was deleted because she had been drinking wine and realised she was showing herself driving.

She really does need tear trough fillers though more than the Botox!

Reactions: 13
It looks like she just had forehead and crows feet.. wouldn’t get bruising from that. I think she did have it done the other day and the story was deleted because she had been drinking wine and realised she was showing herself driving.

She really does need tear trough fillers though more than the Botox!
Ooo that makes sense then. Yeah she does, her ballbag eyes are saggy underneath, probably from that horrendous dragging with the LUMEH

Reactions: 8
Jesus. Instead of getting more tit put into her face, would she not have been better getting the lip filler situation sorted??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.