Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
The issue with begs is that no part of her life is aspirational. They live in a shit hole dilapidated barn, she has no job and she is unemployable because she is utterly stupid (both academically and in anything practical). She’s a shit mom, she’s got an ugly partner, they don’t do anything interesting or travel anywhere people would want to hear about. Her last thing she can sell is her body, grim as it is, because there will always be an audience of creepy single disgusting men who are desperate enough to enjoy that content. She’s utterly grim

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Each_peach

VIP Member
I thought autumn was her favourite season?

Oh sorry, ORTOM. For all the ORTOMINAL vibes. Being cosehhhhhhhhh

• Haha

Elltee

She even says in that answer that even when she can't be bothered she still has sex with him, surrrr surrrr romantic.

• Sick

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Ahh so THAT’S what she’s had done! I must’ve completely missed that over the past 3 years and 27583 posts! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Fucking hell having her gallbladder out is her whole personality now isn't it !

What a dull life she leads seeking attention by asking herself these questions !

Next it will be “ I don’t want to be nosey but how has your sex life been post op ? Just want to say also you are so real and honest, love your little family “

• Haha
  • Heart

Gemrose89

A “wild” child would not entertain being strapped into a carrier every time they leave the house, hanging against it’s “mother’s” stinky arse crack. Just saying.

• Sad

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I would have thought she learnt her lesson leaving her kids in the car given she did it when woody was a baby and left the handbrake off to the car with him inside rolled into the house!

• Wow
  • Sad

Snookie

Chatty Member
Romas hand is red raw in that walking pic in the rain! Shes a terrible mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Unknown3

VIP Member
For someone who thinks she’s stunning, mate you’re grim and look like an egg.

Oh and I hope you have the shits later after that

And ain’t no one clicking your co ord set love, you look like a fucking hillbilly

• Haha
  • Heart

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
She tried to spin it as 'because people keep asking me'
No, because you are struggling on your fake nuskin 'wage'.

Wonder what she's going to do when her daughter starts school in September as I'm pretty sure she can only justify being off because as a teacher she had to pay to put her in nursery 5x a week so probably spun the SAHM thing to her husband based on the actual take home salary she would be earning until the girl turned 5.
Something is definitely going down at NuSkin because thats Steph, Trashlie and my local hun who are starting to do other things despite earning ‘MoSt PeOpLeS SaLaRy In A mOnTH’ interesting its almost as if they lied about how successful their ‘business’ was 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why is the tracksuit two different colours? I get two completely different shades but they’re so similar they clash (if that makes sense)

Imhere123

VIP Member
Her stupid MLM mate Ashliesugarushed is promoting the Temu free cash thing !

There is no such thing as free money !

So not surprising there is an article in the Daily Mail about the Temu scam !

Basically you in return for your £50 give them full permission to use all your personal details , your photos and even your voice and they have the right to sell to others .

Becky you, Steve your Dad and everyone you influenced to sign up for this even though you didn’t understand it ( I’m so stupid vase noise) are going to get HACKED , and scammed and ripped off and you gave permission for it !

Oh no what if your insta gets hacked and you can’t recover it !!

Well done

Daily Mail article -
Temu's 'cash giveaway' floods X as MPs warn of Beijing cyber threat
I honestly couldn’t think of anybody who deserves to be hacked & scammed more than she does!

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Let's normalise staying at home...

...anyway, here's us on a day out.

🤨 knob.
Let's also normalise less than two weeks after having gall bladder surgery stuffing a fucking great wodge of ice cream down ya gullet and standing next to your husband like he's your carer and you've been let out on day realise in your best cap ..... Yeah let's all normalise that Begs 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
Getting Mabel used to walking on a lead was a big clue to me that the move may be iminent. No more running free in the farmers fields and sh*tting everywhere anywhere for those dogs!

• Heart