Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Also as if she didn't check her messages for 5 hours to know that the poor woman would suddenly arrive on her door step 🙄
Her finger is surgically attached to that phone , she’s a liar liar pants on fire ChickenCoop Denier.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

FridaK

VIP Member
They will be a poor me troll post by the end of today 🙄. Along the lines of ‘they targeted Betsy,’ and total absolving herself of any parental responsibility. I’ll just wait here 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Coolcats24

VIP Member
She sounds so ungrateful for the hen hut and is clearly taking the mick out of her. Feel sorry for the lady, she came all that way for R to leave that review on her.

• Angry

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
A nice long winded story to try and detract from the fact that she’s been gifted a hen house 🙄🙄🙄
Why the fuck would you travel 5 hours to someones house..without them even reading your message that says you will hand deliver it..then travel 5 hours back..FOR FREE?! I doubt very much she offered to pay for it. And how ungrateful does she sound aswell 😡

FridaK

VIP Member
We all know R is a shit parent anyway who exploits B every, single day....just not illegally. So of course she won't give two hoots about her work hours! That's just who she is, as a 'mother' 🙄
I thinks Scoopz reply to a poster here was sufficient enough and reporting them to authorities was not necessary. Yes we all chat shit about Rach, but that’s probably someone’s business facing a probe over one Sunday with Betsy. Reporting them before giving them a chance to correct something was too much.
Im just going to say it and I’m not attempting to moderate, but I think you know Rach and Josh very personally and have lots of problems that you all need to sort out offline. Every time this thread takes a serious turn away from banter, it’s because a relatively new account has gone to far. Tattles not meant for that✌

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Without sounding condescending, i'm really proud of you 💪🏻💕 i did the same a couple of weeks ago - zoom interview for a job that I really wanted. I spent weeks preparing and felt so confident right up until the video call connected then helloooo anxiety. I ballsed up massively and didn't get the position. It really upset me and I took it probably a little too personally but I know it's just another thing I need to work on with myself. I really hope you hear back soon and that it's good news 🤞🏻🥰
Thank you so much xx

I heard back about an hour ago, sadly didn’t get either position (there were two TA roles advertised and I’d asked to be considered for both). I’m good on paper, I keep getting shortlisted, I just can’t interview 😒 it is hard not to take it personally when you give it your all. Fingers crossed you get another chance soon xx

• Sad
  • Heart

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
WHY is she so wooden?
WHY does she constantly smack her lips together?

Also, E doing that ‘Swipe up’ on the ad made me feel really uneasy. Even the Kardashian’s don’t have their kids doing stuff like that!
In 20 yrs time Edie will be doing posts like " When I was 6 I was used constantly for my narciccist Mum's money-making social media activities. I would have horrible meltdowns and be force-fed Rescue Remedy. I promised myself then that my children would never have to say 'Swipe up to buy xyz'. And so the cycle continues 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hmmm I wonder why you would delete something as trivial as referring to the shift your daughter worked at an ice cream parlour? Is it because YOU’RE FUCKING LYING?!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I think the hen house lady travelling all that way out of the blue was taking girl crush too far! She was probably flattered by the attention of her idol on social media !
But Rachel had specified the day she wanted the house to arrive, they couldn’t get a courier so decided to deliver it by hand to someone with almost 200,000 followers who they probably hoped would rave about them publicly, along the lines of being amazed by their customer service.

I think Rachel was very unkind and made it sound weirder than it was.

I don’t follow her but I went to nose this morning and I’m sorry but she’s trolling us with the ‘he has risen’ post 🤣 she knows fine we refer to him as the messiah 😂

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
There are actually people who named their baby Wilby after her 😯😯🤯.
Que the post of her kid wearing wilbys cast offs and rach posting "I was just going to bin them but decided to give them away because I dont need the tat anymore and I'm so kind and amazing for giving them to people less fortunate than me while I take the piss at the same time"

Makes me laugh in the story of them falling over in the egg chair... one minute shes filming and the next someone else is...
"Hold on, dont move a muscle josh we need to film it from another angle"
What absolute melts 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
R is contradicting herself yet again in her period post. She claims that she had no lady to speak to about this issue, yet in her book and on the gram she is always banging on about her best friends mums being like her mum and bringing her up etc so surely she could have spoken to one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️ But that wouldn’t make for a good vomit inducing ripped in two story would it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
W on the floor with a box of toys. I see we're still taking credit for helping raise that child 🙂🙂. Here's another snippet of advice, Rach. Turn off the telly.

Can we see W having some non-pureed food next please? ETA not crisps or cake or biscuits though!

She's deleted the '10 hour shift' story but the others are there. Exaggerating Ella is probably panicking now. Too late! Here's another tip for you Rach. Don't be a Betty Bullshitter in the first place.

Lajdufn

I feel so sorry for the hen house company and the lady who put in all that effort - those stories were awkward to watch. It really did sound like she was taking the mick out of her, not genuinely thankful for the kindness. Calling her insane and the bit about her delivering to Australia :oops: