PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said she was just a crazy obsessed hun was right 😂😂 funny how she didnt post a photo with her socialling distancing with rach and her cuppa though 😂
Deffo crazy, can you imagine how insulted new customers are going to feel if they are not offered the same level of customer service 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spotted one possibly, she knew nothing about the post until the next morning but she apparently DM’d Rach that night when she got home so would she not have had notifications galore at that point 🤔
Her post has been up nearly an hour now and not a comment or like from R... let's see how long it takes her to acknowledge it... if it's not already reposted onto her stories..which we all know will happen

Reactions: 5
What an amazing memory she has, oh wait she doesn’t, I am confused 😂😂😂
My almost 4 year old daughter can’t remember a thing from nursery 5 mins after I pick her up but good old R can remember what she had for dinner on the 21st feb 1986 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think I'll pass on the period post. I've only just caught up on here 😆. She's on a roll tonight. Inconsistent Iris!

I should message her about the first time I tried a Mooncup at the age of 33. I couldn't get it out and thought I'd have to go to A&E 😂😂 When I got it out, I hadn't broken the seal properly and it felt like my womb was being sucked out 😂😂😂😂 but it wasn't horrific.

Never would I ever empty it with my 7 year old in the room. She knows about periods as I've gently introduced her over the last few months without going into detail. My mother never explained. I had to learn from magazines and the chat from the school nurse for just the girls when I was 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My almost 4 year old daughter can’t remember a thing from nursery 5 mins after I pick her up but good old R can remember what she had for dinner on the 21st feb 1986 😂
And how she promised herself on that day that if she ever had children she would not force them to eat that horrific dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol what on earth is this bull that she has shared? Literally no one thinks that life stops at 25?! Honestly this woman is just absolutely ridiculous.
Let's just hope she doesn't breed....oh, wait....

46BF977C-0E1A-429C-89E9-388B94B7AC81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty boring to be fair
For a business, that is really poor follower numbers considering good old Rach selflessly tagged her page. I have double 1,700 and I only post photos of my dinner and my dog ffs. Considering the 200,000+ people who saw the tag, to gain only 1,300 is piss poor and not worth the 11 hour round trip to worship at the alter of Rachel the chav.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just me, but I’m pretty sure most people don’t have an informed opinion on the difference between inserting a tampon and having sex “as a child, whilst drugged” because they weren’t taking drugs and sleeping around at 13...

She really sounds like she is implying that she was repeatedly raped as a drugged up/drunk child here. Her language is concerning. If men really were having sex with a 13 year old, particularly one who wasn’t even sober, that’s not ok. Why would she casually write that on a public forum??

A9B87693-9748-4590-B8A3-28BAA42F9D09.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just me, but I’m pretty sure most people don’t have an informed opinion on the difference between inserting a tampon and having sex “as a child, whilst drugged” because they weren’t taking drugs and sleeping around at 13...

She really sounds like she is implying that she was repeatedly raped as a drugged up/drunk child here. Her language is concerning. If men really were having sex with a 13 year old, particularly one who wasn’t even sober, that’s not ok. Why would she casually write that on a public forum??

View attachment 164278
I agree, it's extremely problematic and triggering.

I have no doubt she will delete this comment thread by the morning once she looks here.

Reactions: 10
Holy tit balls. I’ve not read the period post and I’m not going to, I get the jist
- due to her being abandoned at 4, using a tampon was vile& horrific. The doctors, teachers and bleeping postman sobbed Watching Rach trying to shove the tampon in. From that day forward she decided her kids would all see her thrush ridden, tampon filled vagina everyday.
All her huns wet themselves over how inspirational and brave she is ??? I will never understand why but hey ho am I on the right lines?

I fully expect a story tomorrow showing her with a leg up on side of the bath showing us all how to do it with S, I and Wibble stood around watching 🤢
Honestly she just loves getting her baps & vag out for anyone. It’s creepy tbh.

My hubby and daughter are open about periods etc when needs be but we dont Need Sm posts about it or everyone to come in and watch when we change tampons? It’s just no big deal in our house but it is something that’s private because let’s face it it’s not something you want shoved in your face. You just get on with it.

Claire- you are a legend 💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy tit balls. I’ve not read the period post and I’m not going to, I get the jist
- due to her being abandoned at 4, using a tampon was vile& horrific. The doctors, teachers and bleeping postman sobbed Watching Rach trying to shove the tampon in. From that day forward she decided her kids would all see her thrush ridden, tampon filled vagina everyday.
All her huns wet themselves over how inspirational and brave she is ??? I will never understand why but hey ho am I on the right lines?

I fully expect a story tomorrow showing her with a leg up on side of the bath showing us all how to do it with S, I and Wibble stood around watching 🤢
Honestly she just loves getting her baps & vag out for anyone. It’s creepy tbh.

My hubby and daughter are open about periods etc when needs be but we dont Need Sm posts about it or everyone to come in and watch when we change tampons? It’s just no big deal in our house but it is something that’s private because let’s face it it’s not something you want shoved in your face. You just get on with it.

Claire- you are a legend 💜
Nah it wont be her changing her tampon, Josh will be doing her for her like he does everything else because she was sliced in 2!! Our Rach will just be sat on her toilet throne while the kids feed her grapes and worship at her feet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Okay first I haven’t read the Post in it’s entirely just snippets so I might get it wrong what her post what about but personally I don’t think in 2020 you necessarily need to talk periods anymore .. ? I get talking about period poverty etc. or raising awareness about reusable period pants / pads and moon cups to reduce waste but is there really a stigma still - some kind of hush hush culture because I am the same age as Rachel and don’t think it was something bad or tabu back then. I had my period at 9 and was one of the first ones so yes that was awkward at times but I have an older sister who I looked up to so was also kinda excited to be part of the club if that makes sense. My mum helped me creating
/crafting a calendar where I could track my period and heaviness etc. so I can track my circle and be prepared around the time it usually starts. Said chart was seen by my uncle when we moved house as it hang inside my wardrobe door and I forgot to take it down in time but while I was a bit embarrassed I didn’t vomit or was horrified.

My mum was always open and I must have seen her changing her pad as a kid - although in East Germany back then - she didn’t have pads but just used cotton wool from a pack which always hang visible in a see-through bag on a hook next to the vanity cabinet 😉 .. because I remember playing pretend grown ups with my friend putting a lot of cotton wool in my knickers ..

My daughter has recently seen my moon cup and thought it was a toy for the bath ..

But bottom line - all openness and period awareness aside her daughters periods should not be discussed on an open page ..!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.