PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hons make me want to "horrifically vomit". Even if some of them don't see her IG personality which differs greatly to her FB one surely they realise how contradictory her posts are from one another and how everything turns into the Elton Show?? These r just a few I screenshot within the first few seconds of scrolling. I couldn't bring myself to look any further!!

Apologies if I was meant to blank the names out too my phone wasn't playing ball and wouldn't edit them!! If so please notify me and I'll remove my post or admin can delete however it works and I'll try again and repost x
Those saying they love her 😳 And how many are crying? Ffs bunch of absolute weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m 50 and started my periods at 11. We had a woman who did a talk showing you all the products including a belt thing and you could buy pads which had hooks on and hooked onto the belt. Pads were like massive. Not slim and discreet. They gave you a little bag of freebies! Period poverty is a national shame! Once again not material for the Racheale Instagram fame. She’ll be sponsored by body form 🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Her hons make me want to "horrifically vomit". Even if some of them don't see her IG personality which differs greatly to her FB one surely they realise how contradictory her posts are from one another and how everything turns into the Elton Show?? These r just a few I screenshot within the first few seconds of scrolling. I couldn't bring myself to look any further!!

Apologies if I was meant to blank the names out too my phone wasn't playing ball and wouldn't edit them!! If so please notify me and I'll remove my post or admin can delete however it works and I'll try again and repost x
Did Charlotte really sob? Did she also vomit horrifically while reading it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's still there for now, a hun has replied. Change from "most relevant" to "newest" and it's a short scroll down 👍🏻

It's still there with replies... For now. Rach will let her hon defend her for a bit then get block finger happy again!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannot imagine anything worse than changing my pad or tampon in front of my kids or seeing my mum or sisters do it 🤢

Reactions: 11
Link to George Floyd has gone now, amazed she kept it for so long!

A woman asking another woman how to ask her daughter if her period has arrived, are you kidding me, is this person that desperate for Rach attention. Just sit down with your daughter and ask her, Jesus Christ it’s not rocket science.
As for the rest of the post, throwing every family member under the bus again. It’s all bullshit, utter bullshit Rach you know it and we know it.
I often think of Rach now as the boy who cried wolf!

Facebook
i thought that.. I messaged her back along after swallowing all her posts as true andmostly got ignored other than a “ oh that’s tit babe” response. I was pretty much suicidal at the time and felt so stupid having messaged her. now I don’t know what to think. She might just be overrun with messages for help but it does seem a coincidence that she happens to run into so many upset people ( mothercare Post,no nervous people in supermarkets approaching her or running out of money to pay for their shops)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think it’s gone, must be FB deleting posts again. You need to have a word with Mark Zuckerburg Rach, he’s clearly victimising you hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i thought that.. I messaged her back along after swallowing all her posts as true andmostly got ignored other than a “ oh that’s tit babe” response. I was pretty much suicidal at the time and felt so stupid having messaged her. now I don’t know what to think. She might just be overrun with messages for help but it does seem a coincidence that she happens to run into so many upset people ( mothercare Post,no nervous people in supermarkets approaching her or running out of money to pay for their shops)
I am sorry you have been ignored, don’t take it personally she does it god only knows how many, she is a danger to ladies that believe she can help.
Hope you are feeling better and have a safe support network, sending hugs 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That was basically just a bitchfest about her dad and his new family alongside an overshare of her daughters’ menstruation.

And why, for the love of Wibble, is she OBSESSED with bodily fluids???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.