PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also as if she didn't check her messages for 5 hours to know that the poor woman would suddenly arrive on her door step 🙄
Her finger is surgically attached to that phone , she’s a liar liar pants on fire ChickenCoop Denier.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This makes me sad as I really like Jess.

Also, HOW badly has R aged in six years?! She could have passed for a teenager then; she gets mistaken for middle-aged hole Katie Hopkins now 🤦🏼‍♀️

504B1798-3528-4AA1-9E16-5383A77E5603.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her finger is surgically attached to that phone , she’s a liar liar pants on fire ChickenCoop Deniar.
That’s gotta be a contender for thread title 😂😂😂

I watched the videos and she was just taking the piss, the horrible woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if the reason she didn’t film the woman delivering the coop is because it didn’t happen - it was actually sent by “currier”... and she’s hidden her from the stories because she’s a lying twatbucket.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thank you so much xx

I heard back about an hour ago, sadly didn’t get either position (there were two TA roles advertised and I’d asked to be considered for both). I’m good on paper, I keep getting shortlisted, I just can’t interview 😒 it is hard not to take it personally when you give it your all. Fingers crossed you get another chance soon xx
So sorry to hear you didn’t get it. Huge hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wonder if the reason she didn’t film the woman delivering the coop is because it didn’t happen - it was actually sent by “currier”... and she’s hidden her from the stories because she’s a lying twatbucket.
I don’t believe it happened the way old Pranamat Pants said it did, being the Brenda Bullshitter she is it’s made up to suit her agenda.

Reactions: 12
Might have to screen record the stories and send them to the lady....but then that’s snide coz the woman will be upset

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Might have to screen record the stories and send them to the lady....but then that’s snide coz the woman will be upset
Maybe message her and say it was a kind thing she did, driving from Yorkshire to Devon to drop off a gift.

Reactions: 19
Let’s screenshot anyway , the woman might not be home yet and unaware of Rachel’s shoulder shrugging indifference.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for the kind hearted lady who drove so long to deliver that chicken shed. To see a story where Racheleeoio is basically mocking her and saying she is mortified and embarrassed - god knows how that poor woman feels, she was just doing a good deed.
How many times did she have to say she paid for it?
She’s really shamed that lady - not right at all!

Reactions: 23
The chicken coop lady is only 46...I imagined her older... she’s a hun. She’ll think the stories are hilarious

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for the woman. I am assuming that she is a fan, albeit a naive one, to have gone to that trouble. She was probably expecting to sit in the egg chair and meet #bekindbetsy and Lord Wibble. Instead she got directions to the beach and a full series of piss take videos.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s humiliated that woman by insinuating that she’s this crazed fan who won’t let her pay and then drives so far to deliver it.
I thought it was building up to “and so we invited her in, fed her, watered her, listened to her divulge her inner most secrets and she left healed because of us 💁🏻‍♀️
But no - that is possibly the most vile treatment of a kind human

Reactions: 15
If this whole thing is true, which I highly doubt, I really want to know what the husband who made it thinks about driving a free hen house from Leeds to Devon.

Reactions: 10
I hope she offers to reimburse the crazed fan something towards travel expenses seeing as she doesn’t have to pay for a courier. It must’ve cost a fortune in petrol. Absolute lunacy travelling all that way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.