PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair the woman who made then hen house seems like a bit of a stalker. Who drives 5 hours without being asked or invited to drop off an item to a stranger.

just goes to show though that Rachael does not protect her family from tne crazies
Unfortunately the Instatwats make a living from acting like their followers are their best mates, "we're all in this together, women supporting women" etc. It's no wonder that people feel like they know them when they share intimate details of their lives, families and homes on a daily basis. Any of us could rock up to Rachaelleie's gaff and instantly know our way around the house, because we've all seen it a million times. It's more of a surprise that she hasn't had more internet strangers turning up on the doorstep after thinking that it's an open invitation.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get along with my mother. No physical abuse. We had lovely houses when I was a child, lots of trips to Disney and other foreign holidays, loads of clothes and toys and home cooked meals, help with homework, lots of lovely times etc. But we don’t see each other and don’t buy gifts, certainly not iPhones. How weird that her mother was so awful and they are seemingly so close.

Reactions: 11
Rach won’t promote KDIL’s book as people will see that someone who is very badly dyslexic put together a more cohesive book with no errors in it and will realise what a pile of tit hers is

Reactions: 13
I've just checked and I was the 7th July too 😃
I joined in jan.. I was lurking a long time as I came over from the tattle rant 😂😂

A few people I follow on insta have got threads on here..iv had a look but havent been swayed by what others say because I still like some of the accounts .i don't comment defending them either because people are entitled to their opinion. So tattle doesnt influence people in disliking them..its just this thread on ptwm is true and based on facts with evidence to go with it.
In regards to the crazy hen lady, all a psycho would have to do is offer her something free and they are straight in there, its dangerous..I would be terrified

Last edited:
I joined in Nov because of the Mother of Daughters scandal, I had followed R on insta on and off. I must have missed the Tattle rant stage though, but I thought I would gander on her threads. So now these are the only two threads I follow. Although the mother/fathers of daughters thread is going a bit loopy as he hasn’t made an insta post in nearly three weeks due to his cock up with BLM, so we are all losing the plot over there that it maybe the end of them both on the gram!!

Reactions: 7
I see Rach trying to dig deep to make it Sebs fault he has nothing in common with his Dad.
Pro tip - if your kids don’t like your hobbies, halve the time you spend on yourself and find something you both like with the other half. Its parenting 101 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I joined in jan.. I was lurking a long time as I came over from the tattle rant 😂😂

A few people I follow on insta have got threads on here..iv had a look but havent been swayed by what others say because I still like some of the accounts .i don't comment defending them either because people are entitled to their opinion. So tattle doesnt influence people in disliking them..its just this thread on ptwm is true and based on facts with evidence to go with it.
In regards to the crazy hen lady, all a psycho would have to do is offer her something free and they are straight in there, its dangerous..I would be terrified
I started reading here after seeing a comment on mrs hinches audio book advert on Facebook and I was so happy that people thought the same as me 😂 then stopped reading it and looked to find other people that I follow to see what they’d been up to and found this one! I don’t get why people get so upset about this site when you can just not look 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I sent Scoopz a message with the screenshots last night. Had this reply back. I'm wondering if they told them she's older than she is? I know a couple of other people here at least have sent messages too, will be interesting what reply they got...

Ordinarily I wouldn't report her for something. However, this is a small business and if it's lies she could really damage them. If it's true, both she and the business should be ashamed for allowing Betsy to work that long a shift at 15. So that was my reasoning for reporting. I haven't reported to any authority though, just told the shop what was Rachaeaeaele was saying x
Without giving to much away I know the owners of scoopz & they are genuinely decent people who run 3 local businesses they’ve been hit hard by covid as had to shut all 3 until they could reopen scoopz & are working their socks off to build this up as it’s their newest venture now that twit posts something like this and jeopardises things for them. Rachelle is an absolute liability

Reactions: 20
I don’t get along with my mother. No physical abuse. We had lovely houses when I was a child, lots of trips to Disney and other foreign holidays, loads of clothes and toys and home cooked meals, help with homework, lots of lovely times etc. But we don’t see each other and don’t buy gifts, certainly not iPhones. How weird that her mother was so awful and they are seemingly so close.
I don’t even follow Rachel anymore and I find it awkward seeing content featuring her Mum, having read many times about how she abandoned her 4 year old to move away from the family, and how that affected her child’s life. Knowing so much about someone who has had no right to reply is very odd.

Without giving to much away I know the owners of scoopz & they are genuinely decent people who run 3 local businesses they’ve been hit hard by covid as had to shut all 3 until they could reopen scoopz & are working their socks off to build this up as it’s their newest venture now that twit posts something like this and jeopardises things for them. Rachelle is an absolute liability
Regardless of whether Covid has hit their ventures or not allowing a 15yr old to work that long a shift and leave them in charge of keys to the business is purely down to them.
They as business people should never have permitted this even if B & D & J were willing.

Given you know them do nip down for a cool treat and bring back some tea please.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Regardless of whether Covid has hit their ventures or not allowing a 15yr old to work that long a shift and leave them in charge of keys to the business is purely down to them.
They as business people should never have permitted this even if B & D & J were willing.

Given you know them do nip down for a cool treat and bring back some tea please.
That’s the bit I don’t understand why they would do that, the businesses they are in employ quite A few staff and they would definitely know the regulations regarding working hours so I can’t believe they would be stupid to do this unless the owners are oblivious and it was the person in charge who let her do the long shift!

Reactions: 13

There really needs to be consequences on this as every business owner will know the rules therefore it was not an accident to allow a 15 year old to work 8 HOURS longer than is legal.

Reactions: 6
That’s the bit I don’t understand why they would do that, the businesses they are in employ quite A few staff and they would definitely know the regulations regarding working hours so I can’t believe they would be stupid to do this unless the owners are oblivious and it was the person in charge who let her do the long shift!
Even so, they are now aware it has happened, and happens every sunday, so it's a recurring issue, not just a mistake. They need to address it and speak with rachel about 1) allowing her daughter to do it and 2)speaking about it publically as if it's not an issue

I did say I thought it was a bit much to report them. It’s their livelihood and who knows what they knew about Betsy or whether Rach was exaggerating etc (it’s not like we are not aware that she exaggerates things.)
So I hope it doesn’t affect their business and Rach has apologised if she embellished the story. She really needs help managing her content. Neither her nor him have any smarts about it 🙄

Reactions: 12
To be fair the woman who made then hen house seems like a bit of a stalker. Who drives 5 hours without being asked or invited to drop off an item to a stranger.

just goes to show though that Rachael does not protect her family from tne crazies
I think the hen house lady travelling all that way out of the blue was taking girl crush too far! She was probably flattered by the attention of her idol on social media !

Reactions: 9
I think the hen house lady travelling all that way out of the blue was taking girl crush too far! She was probably flattered by the attention of her idol on social media !
But Rachel had specified the day she wanted the house to arrive, they couldn’t get a courier so decided to deliver it by hand to someone with almost 200,000 followers who they probably hoped would rave about them publicly, along the lines of being amazed by their customer service.

I think Rachel was very unkind and made it sound weirder than it was.

Reactions: 28
She obviously reads on here, didnt someone say how Josh never spends time alone with his boys?
I saw on her stories today she asking one of the boys if he wanted to go birding with his dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She obviously reads on here, didnt someone say how Josh never spends time alone with his boys?
I saw on her stories today she asking one of the boys if he wanted to go birding with his dad!
Probably only because she knew Seb wouldn’t be interested.

Reactions: 8
Yes I said it because I think he’s a selfish prick (Josh, not Seb.) I think that was her way of saying he isn’t, it’s because the lads aren’t interested. In which I’d reply with, he needs to find something that the lads are interested in then.
That said I am quite tough over certain things. She may not be bothered. It’s a personal choice really

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.