PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow you trolls. Look at the support in here for one of our own. 💙 I hope you were able to give yourself a second chance @Lucyinthesky88.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Iv noticed she hasnt posted a congrats to her bestie kdil today about her book like alot of people have.....
If we get one now we KNOW shes read here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope it all goes well Lucy ❤ I have anxiety (the beta blockers and anti depressants type not the rescue remedy kind 🙄) and I have to say the medication has been totally life changing for me!! Honestly if anyone is suffering please please go to your Dr and ask for help I can’t believe the difference in me now it’s like I’ve had a personality transplant.
Funnily enough it was a horrific (sorry to use the word 😂) job interview that made me go to the Dr but low and behold I still got the job. I actually judge me boss a bit for giving me it as I was so bad! I also do that thing where my mind goes blank and I’m desperately thinking of ANYTHING to say but my mind just won’t engage with my mouth 😂
Please let us know how you get on ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On the beg for a gifted bed I see “our small double” o boohoo,why didn’t u get the skanky mattress out or is that reserves for queen b even though she has a brand new £400 one in the shed

New thread title

****** On the beg for a gifted bed,get the queen Bs one from the shed ****

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow you trolls. Look at the support in here for one of our own. 💙 I hope you were able to give yourself a second chance @Lucyinthesky88.
I know we’re all such nasty, vile, vomit-inducing witches.

I hope your 3 o’clock call went well @Lucyinthesky and make sure you do some self-care this evening. Find your happy place and take some time to look after yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Iv noticed she hasnt posted a congrats to her bestie kdil today about her book like alot of people have.....
If we get one now we KNOW shes read here 😂😂
Dorothy, the day Laura’s book came out, Rach did not post about it until almost 11PM, guck my life how sad is that that I stayed up to monitor it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re: Relationship with her mother.
Firstly I am not defending her.
I had a very toxic relationship with my mother up until I was 40.
She was in and out of my life from the age of 16. By my choice.
I forgave her time after time, gave her a second chance, time after time after time.
Until one day I realised neither one of us should continue like this.
Realised I was never going to be content with what she had to offer me and it felt like it was all too little, too late.
The difference is, I would not throw her under the bus publicly, she fucked up badly, she has to live with that, she has to sleep with that.
I wish her no harm and I hope she is in good health and has found some peace in her life, because she hasn’t had a easy life either.
Rach mum was active in her life from the beginning of her Sm days, then she wrote a book, and then there was no mum and her sister disappeared as did her older brother (she has two brothers).
Either Rach isn’t ready to break away or she has overly exaggerated the toxic relationship.
I know what one I think it is.
As per normal, some things need to be kept off Sm, but as we all know Rach can’t do that.
It will be interesting to see what her next book is about and if her mother is featured in that.
Either way, her mother is a elderly lady now, she is active in her and her patchwork family especially Lula. So you make amends or you don’t, but most certainly do not use your mum for content.
There comes a time you need to draw a line.
Family relationships can be so complex and I always saw the way she wrote about her relationship with her mother as a kind of therapy for her. As someone who has complicated relationships with my own family, putting it all out there in the public domain is not something I would choose to do. However, I never saw the way she wrote about her mother as her shaming her, or having a dig, but I think she has been deeply damaged by her mum leaving the family when she was so young and then growing up in an environment where she didn't feel loved or nurtured. Whether you believe her account of her childhood after her mum left or not, I think its plain to see that it was a cataclysmic event which has shaped who she is today, and is not something she has fully recovered from as her relationship with her mother is still clearly not stable and a lot of R's behaviour suggests a need for approval/to be loved/to be the hero etc.

I do think it is lovely that T has such a good relationship with her though, and R clearly encourages that, regardless of whether they are speaking or not, because she knows how much it means to her.

I agree it probably shouldn't be used for content, for T's sake more than anything.

Reactions: 10
Thanks guys 🥰🥰🥰 I had the other half of the interview, it went ok, not heard back though so I’m not hopeful.

I’m on Propanalol, which I find helps a bit day to day but not in extreme anxiety situations (interviews being pretty near the top of the anxiety ladder for me). I was also prescribed Sertraline but I struggled to give it a chance as it affected my sleep, which makes me feel worse. Must get back to the GP ASAP to see if I can try something different.

Thanks again all. Hopefully one day I’ll crack the TA interview and get a job 😏 I’ve been level 3 qualified for two years now 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 32
On the beg for a gifted bed I see “our small double” o boohoo,why didn’t u get the skanky mattress out or is that reserves for queen b even though she has a brand new £400 one in the shed

New thread title

****** On the beg for a gifted bed,get the queen Bs one from the shed ****
But she has said previously they have a tiny room, but it fits a single mattress on the floor! So if they get a bigger bed, where are the traumatised children going to sleep, oh yes with them, in their infested body fluid filled bed 🤮🤮🤮🤮 sorry that’s even made me gag 😂😂😂

I know we’re all such nasty, vile, vomit-inducing witches.

I hope your 3 o’clock call went well @Lucyinthesky and make sure you do some self-care this evening. Find your happy place and take some time to look after yourself.
We are not that bad, there is a lot to say about trolls supporting trolls 😂
There has been more support in here in 2 months than there has been in 2 years on her Sm

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Thanks guys 🥰🥰🥰 I had the other half of the interview, it went ok, not heard back though so I’m not hopeful.

I’m on Propanalol, which I find helps a bit day to day but not in extreme anxiety situations (interviews being pretty near the top of the anxiety ladder for me). I was also prescribed Sertraline but I struggled to give it a chance as it affected my sleep, which makes me feel worse. Must get back to the GP ASAP to see if I can try something different.

Thanks again all. Hopefully one day I’ll crack the TA interview and get a job 😏 I’ve been level 3 qualified for two years now 😭
Well done for taking the second call that’s mega and you should feel proud to have stuck that out 💪🏻💪🏻 I hope you hear from them soon one way or another , so you can chill out after a stressful day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
See KDIL deserves that book. She built that page on her own personality. She didn’t mug off vulnerable people for content and she hasn’t sold her kids down the alley for money. People like her humour and ‘in your face’ style, none of that is at the cost of anyone else, it’s all her. I’m not into slapstick comedy myself, but I can’t slate her, she’s done well 👍

Reactions: 24

I know this is off topic and I'm sorry. I have severe ocd anxiety. I tried sertraline and didnt like it..I now have a therapist. We tried CBT and I didnt get on with that but iv been having emdr therapy for 3 months now and I'm like a different person.its worked really well for me without having to take medication. I hope you get the call for the job and good luck xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I wouldn't have thought you'd hear back today, 3pm is too close to closing time, there'll be chatting about it after with deputy head/governors etc, I'd have thought you'll hear tomorrow 🤞

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.