PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also illegal for someone under 18 to hold keys and lock up a shop!
Rach has zero safeguarding.. I wouldnt even be happy that a 17/18 year old has that type of responsibility, let alone a 15 year old.. what if a weirdo makes a fake order for delivery to get her to go to their house. I'm really conscious about stuff like that. Or what if the shop got robbed late at night. Not to mention the business insurance would be invalid because it's down to the manager or proprietor to lock up and cash up.
If scoopz ignore your message, I would take it further to relevant authority and then send then that aswell. They probably wont believe you will take it further anyway. And I very much doubt rach would have applied for a permit,she probably doesnt even know she needs one

Reactions: 18
Shes only put him on the floor because it was discussed here yesterday..I'm surprised she didnt show him watching an educational programme 😂😂
And she can delete all she likes... the screenshots have already been taken 😈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually feel sorry for Betsy, there’s nothing like the feeling of earning your own money (I know you won’t understand that Rach 😁) and she’s prob shitting it about what will happen to her wee job now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Iv just looked and I can still see the stories of B coming home last night

Iv just had a look at the photographer that was on her stories yesterday... why would you post a photo of josh half naked in shower onto your professional photography business page 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely only 15 B as she’s one of the youngest in her year . Hope someone got screen shots. The woman is bloody delusional. Admin haha don’t make me laugh. I actually hope the shop do get in trouble as they’re clearly just as bad and she definitely won’t only be doing 2 hours work. And given that minimum wage is £4.55 for a 16 year old I’d love to know how she buys all these big dress hauls with her measly pay packet. Sorry but B irritates me just as much as her mother. It really pees me off that they act like a pair of teenagers. No you aren’t friends you’re mother and daughter , now act like it! I know it’s not the girls fault it’s how metal mouth has got her but she’s just not a nice person from what I see online. I don’t know what all these other grown women see to be fawning all over them.

Reactions: 19
Well God forbid I get any sleep 😂 So are Scoopz guilty of modern slavery or was Rach being a Bonnie Bullshitter again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love the thread title. I don’t think employers realise that kids need permits, their school is contacted and the school can refuse to grant them. Had to get one for my daughter. Luckily she worked hard at school and might be a cow but I feel that her predicted grades of 9s might do her better than being kind.
now if rach has said even 6hrs work I don’t think anyone would be bothered or question it, it’s the OMG 10hrs.....yes it must be a shock for someone that doesn’t work

Reactions: 13
W on the floor with a box of toys. I see we're still taking credit for helping raise that child 🙂🙂. Here's another snippet of advice, Rach. Turn off the telly.

Can we see W having some non-pureed food next please? ETA not crisps or cake or biscuits though!

She's deleted the '10 hour shift' story but the others are there. Exaggerating Ella is probably panicking now. Too late! Here's another tip for you Rach. Don't be a Betty Bullshitter in the first place.

Reactions: 27
I love it when these influencer huns delete when they realise they have fucked up. So glad someone got a screenshot. Oh dear rach your bestie be kind Betsy won’t be happy with you now will she? Tut tut.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she cared at all, she wouldn’t want her precious Betsy working illegally for minimum wage. She can cry troll all she likes - it’s illegal and she’s not above the law.

Josh really does not give police officers a good name!

Reactions: 17
Rach is putting her children in such danger it’s like a peados paradise (sorry if it’s to much) she has no thought for safe guarding at all she broadcasts the school her children go to where they work and even down to the hours they work all it would take is for someone to follow her home after she’s finished work.

The world is a scary place as it’s is with such horrific (yes I used her word lol ) things happening everyday yet all she cares about is getting content for the gram talk about selling your children for profit.

As for mr no balls Jeremy Kyle she either blocks him from seeing her stories or he’s the shittest ex copper going.

Also nice to see willy on the floor this morning though still being propped up by pillows and still being entertained by the tv if I was her health visitor seeing this I would have a great deal of concern he finally gets to play without being molly cuddled by a sibling and he gets the tv babysitter I somehow doubt very much that he managed to get a fire lighter that day considering he never moves.

Sorry for the morning rant

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.