PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I just watched the hen story! She seemed so ungrateful if I’m honest. I dread to think how much she spent on petrol

Reactions: 9
The messages do match the ladies personal account. Like I said last night, she’s a hun. She’ll be thrilled to bits she got a mention!!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 161777why lie?! She didn't "get home at midnight" the time clearly says shes already home, having a G&T at 20 past 11. Such a small thing but its pissed me off!
Something about that message feels off, she’s tagged her and previous conversation was had by email yet she’s now hiding her? A lot of comments on here said about her not offering a cuppa, dunno this feels like more fakery aimed right at us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ok cos I’m an hole. The pics are of the woman’s personal account, the chicken coop account and Rach’s screenshot. Main question being why did she scrub out the account pic when she was tagging them anyway. Bullshit. That’s why
Yesss, thank you so much for doing that!

As I suspected, the pictures do not match and once again, she's writing to herself using an spare account to make herself look like a hero.

It's absolutely bizarre!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s liked this comment. She’s obsessed with E and W looking similar. I don’t think they even look very alike.

960EDA6D-F331-4BDB-A8C4-7AA35B4C4684.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Yes I stand corrected. I thought we were on Instagram messages not Facebook hahaha.
Sorry Rach 💜
(Facebook mums are wild. I’m not even going to try and understand that 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she spoke about that lady was awful and humiliating, but as a person from the Leeds area I am personally offended at her comment about us not having beaches 🤣

Well yes, a large proportion of the country is in-land and we have to drive to get to the seaside but don’t make us out to be peasants because we don’t have beaches. We’re not all completely deprived, most of us have actually experienced sand between our toes you stuck up bleep 🙄
Me too! Can't beat a trip down the A64 to Scarbados 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So “crazy hen lady” has done a 12 hour round trip and it’s Rachel who gets the thanks and praise because her idiot followers have followed the hen account? Couldn’t make this tit up!

Also:

Wibble eating with his actual teeth ✅
Wibble playing with actual toys with no TV on ✅
Wibble having proper interaction with sibling ✅

I feel like I want parental responsibility for this kid, we’ve helped raise him so well 💜
And the cushions have gone from behind him too 😂😂 TV was still on though.

This is too funny! We are actually raising that baby. Now Rach why don’t you leave him on the floor today, maybe give him some tummy time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she spoke about that lady was awful and humiliating, but as a person from the Leeds area I am personally offended at her comment about us not having beaches 🤣

Well yes, a large proportion of the country is in-land and we have to drive to get to the seaside but don’t make us out to be peasants because we don’t have beaches. We’re not all completely deprived, most of us have actually experienced sand between our toes you stuck up bleep 🙄
People from Leeds come to the beach where I live! It’s only about hour and a half away! 😉 rather pretty too, just the actual town that’s a dive 😂 x

Reactions: 3
Love how she (chicken house lady) has not let Rachel take all the glory for gaining an extra few followers and orders.
Wonder what R scrubbed out 🤔
Still a bit too much gushing for me, but ah well, she's happy (even though R did make her sound like an absolute loon) 😊
Screenshot_20200624-100955.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Just thought, all the huns will be buying bags of bird food now and turning up on her doorstep for a brew and a beach tour. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love how she (chicken house lady) has not let Rachel take all the glory for gaining an extra few followers and orders.
Still a bit too much gushing for me, but ah well, she's happy (even though R did make her sound like an absolute loon) 😊View attachment 161806
There's that lush word again.... I recall 'Josh' using that word the other day too 🤥🧐

Reactions: 7
Still a bit too much gushing for me, but ah well, she's happy (even though R did make her sound like an absolute loon) 😊View attachment 161806
I can only make out "...followers have gone......roof"

Reactions: 2
It's embarrassing how much she begs for items then isn't even remotely grateful for them. That lady deserve more than racheeeelllll being a sarcastic cow to her. Also I've noticed she answers messages if they're offering free things but ignores messages asking her to support the new Domestic Violence Act.
She doesn't have a clue. In the beginning she was relatable but now? Give me free stuff or I'll go in a huff. Gifted a chicken coup couldn't give a hoot

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.