Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I sent Scoopz a message with the screenshots last night. Had this reply back. I'm wondering if they told them she's older than she is?
That’s fair enough I think. They were polite and took you seriously. Perhaps it will serve as a cautionary measure that if she continues to over share and possibly lie about the children, it will have a negative impact on their lives. It’s really sad ☹

Reactions: 26

FridaK

VIP Member
What did I just watch 😱 She made it sound like the woman had harassed her. What was that about? Bloody hell

• Angry

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m laughing my head off. Did she even offer the woman and her family a brew or did she just tell her to fuck off down to the beach hahaha. Imagine the disappointment of turning up and Rach answering the door going ‘Sling it in the back and do one! I’ll tag you on the gram’ 😂😂

• Haha

Bluesuede

Can wilby crawl yet or stand or do anything 🙈. Without sounding harsh there’s a day between my son and him. I know all baby’s are different but she doesn’t seem to do anything to encourage him. My little boy can pull to stand, sofa cruise, crawl. But wilby is either attached to her sit or plonked on the floor by himself
some babies walk at 9 months, some don’t til even 2. Comparing babies development has and always will he very cruel. I’ve coached women through PPD who were so acutely focused on their childs supposed lack of development they couldn’t see passed it.
She’s a fanny - genuinely really dislike her. But for the sake of all the mothers reading this with babies of the same age/ even that eejit herself - don’t compare.

• Heart

Scd1991

VIP Member
Que radio silence from the whole family (except for reposts of people reading her book) for the rest of the day. She’ll be back tomorrow dipping her toe in the water with a breastfeeding pic 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Shes only put him on the floor because it was discussed here yesterday..I'm surprised she didnt show him watching an educational programme 😂😂
And she can delete all she likes... the screenshots have already been taken 😈😂

• Haha
  • Heart

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Happy 1st tattle birthday to me.

thanks Rach for pointing out this site to me a year ago, I come over to read all the vile horrific posts about your unborn baby and how princess B will become pregnant soon and you know what

I DID NOT READ ANY OF THE ABOVE

because you are a LIAR 🖕🏻

I can imagine the Racheaele spin on it now -
BeKindBetsy single handedly uncovered a child exploitation ring and has saved not only her local area but the whole of the UK from this horrific, vomit inducing crime. She had been working solely to be undercover and was working alongside the local police 🤣

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Tbh, I would be far less annoyed if she wasn’t profiting so damn handsomely from her shit show. It’s really unfair. My partner and I work really hard for very little money, rely on Universal Credit for top ups and live on the breadline. Rachel lies in bed being fed by anyone and everyone and the only full time job she seems to have is shopping.

She’s taken the piss for far too long, she can’t keep not only getting away with it but actively profiting from it.

Reactions: 24
I don’t think Rach is to blame for the way Josh is. I think he was more than willing to take the path he has. I think sometimes as women we can look to favourably on a man, but if you think about it he does nothing to protect the kids himself, he’s loves attention and he is very materialistic. Why doesn’t he take Issac or even T out birding with him? The only times you see him with Seb is when he barking orders at him. He’s always up in the girls business, hanging around to get on camera. Plus, Rach earns the money by all accounts, so what does he actually do other than make himself feel important by nagging. I don’t know, when she said ‘allow me’ in the Father’s Day post, it rang in my ears. 🤷‍♀️
I have just read the Father’s Day post!! She can’t word anything without , to me, feeling like she’s having sly digs at other people that have been in her life.. when she opened with ‘to the first man to ever show me what a proper daddy looked like in my entire life.’ It’s offensive, and whilst she may not have had the father figure like josh clearly is I mean for god sake you have 6 children to look after, 3 which aren’t his! What about Edies dad when she was born? Which judging by his Facebook, and that he has her every week, he’s clearly devoted too!
Wasn’t her Dad at one time in her life the only one looking after her and her siblings? I’m not sure if thats what she’s said... but there are people out there who have never known who their dad is/been abused. Etc.
I’m sure it’s already been spoken about but I wasn’t on here on Sunday much!
i just find it really offensive, and yet again it’s ‘me,me,me’
She does my head in honestly so self absorbed!

What an utter twat she is. She could have just said wow this woman bent over backwards for us she’s great, YET AGAIN Rach has made it about her. She’s actually an embarrassment

'They don't have beaches where they live'....no, but it's only and hour or so to get to one not 5/6 hours...made it sound like they were deprived or something 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So “crazy hen lady” has done a 12 hour round trip and it’s Rachel who gets the thanks and praise because her idiot followers have followed the hen account? Couldn’t make this shit up!

Also:

Wibble eating with his actual teeth ✅
Wibble playing with actual toys with no TV on ✅
Wibble having proper interaction with sibling ✅

I feel like I want parental responsibility for this kid, we’ve helped raise him so well 💜

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
See KDIL deserves that book. She built that page on her own personality. She didn’t mug off vulnerable people for content and she hasn’t sold her kids down the alley for money. People like her humour and ‘in your face’ style, none of that is at the cost of anyone else, it’s all her. I’m not into slapstick comedy myself, but I can’t slate her, she’s done well 👍

Blackpool

See I find this very odd and telling. Josh sending her a screenshot of a very thin model and suggesting that she should wear the outfit? One it smacks of objectifying women and two, what man tells his wife what to wear? I’m sure as hell my husband has no interest at all in fashion.

Is this is why R is striving to be so thin? Because she worries about how J sees her? I perhaps can’t convey properly why I find it so odd, but it doesn’t sit right with me at all.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick

Outthetrouts

Long time lurker 👋🏻 there are soooo many things that absolutely disgust me but I could have a degree in narcissism by the time I’ve listed them all. I’m so glad tattle exists to out these greedy, lazy and entitled “influencers”.
People are eating from foodbanks and on breadline budgets while she and other flaunt absolutely unattainable gifted items constantly.
Thanks for never missing a trick vile trolls because I will never look back! Ive seen the light 💡🙌🏻

• Heart