PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, would you look at that. He's on the floor with toys (although still glued to the TV).

Morning Rach 🙋🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Deffo report it. Start digging at the smaller lies where there is actual proof and any bigger lies stand a better chance of being uncovered. Why Josh would think this is acceptable us beyond me. Send it to D&C police as well!!

Reactions: 12
Well good morning 😊 do you think the BLW post will be today or tomorrow? 🙃 mental really that she can’t figure out raising her own children without a bunch of nasty trolls letting her know the errors of her ways. All joking aside, what the hell would go on if she wasn’t so public with her life? Still on the tit and not had any solids when he’s 3? Probably.

• Haha
Hmmm I wonder why you would delete something as trivial as referring to the shift your daughter worked at an ice cream parlour? Is it because YOU’RE bleeping LYING?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Seb and Issac must wake up in the morning hear her vomiting horrifically and think to themselves “what’s the daft cow got us all involved in now” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
See I find this very odd and telling. Josh sending her a screenshot of a very thin model and suggesting that she should wear the outfit? One it smacks of objectifying women and two, what man tells his wife what to wear? I’m sure as hell my husband has no interest at all in fashion.

Is this is why R is striving to be so thin? Because she worries about how J sees her? I perhaps can’t convey properly why I find it so odd, but it doesn’t sit right with me at all.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wow! PTWM Aka Lazy arse who doesn't work at all and gets all of her money from PayPal (LAWDWAAAGAOHMFP), is really copying Stacey Soloman at the minute isn't she? That bloody good morning song! Grrrrr. Get your own niche Rachaelleeeeeee. Oh wait, you had that didn't you? Only you sold yourself out for Ad money...

Reactions: 8
Rach is putting her children in such danger it’s like a peados paradise (sorry if it’s to much) she has no thought for safe guarding at all she broadcasts the school her children go to where they work and even down to the hours they work all it would take is for someone to follow her home after she’s finished work.

The world is a scary place as it’s is with such horrific (yes I used her word lol ) things happening everyday yet all she cares about is getting content for the gram talk about selling your children for profit.

As for mr no balls Jeremy Kyle she either blocks him from seeing her stories or he’s the shittest ex copper going.

Also nice to see willy on the floor this morning though still being propped up by pillows and still being entertained by the tv if I was her health visitor seeing this I would have a great deal of concern he finally gets to play without being molly cuddled by a sibling and he gets the tv babysitter I somehow doubt very much that he managed to get a fire lighter that day considering he never moves.

Sorry for the morning rant
I total agree. As a hairdresser we were taught to never share personal information. You always get that client that asks "what time are you working until" "where do you live" and we never tell them. Its basic common sense.

Reactions: 14
Omg is that the floor he is on? Not someone’s lap or arms? I’m in shock I need a lay down 🤣
Amazing after our comments over last couple of days, but he still appears to be staring at the TV rather than playing! Turn the bloody telly off, move the toys a little away and enable that poor baby to develop!

See I find this very odd and telling. Josh sending her a screenshot of a very thin model and suggesting that she should wear the outfit? One it smacks of objectifying women and two, what man tells his wife what to wear? I’m sure as hell my husband has no interest at all in fashion.

Is this is why R is striving to be so thin? Because she worries about how J sees her? I perhaps can’t convey properly why I find it so odd, but it doesn’t sit right with me at all.
I didn't see it as him telling her to wear it. He said she'd look lush in it. No different than a man saying, I think you'd look nice in that. But I don't think he wrote that, when have we heard him say lush? Where as she says it all the time 😂

I didn't see it as him telling her to wear it. He said she'd look lush in it. No different than a man saying, I think you'd look nice in that. But I don't think he wrote that, when have we heard him say lush? Where as she says it all the time 😂
Just like when Admin put a purple heart 😂😂 we know that was her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ordinarily I’d say apply caution over anything anyone wants to report things off here because gossip is one thing, but rummaging in peoples lives is another.
However, given that she clearly loves baiting people (the story with her step daughter yesterday,) and she continues to maintain Joyce is a PO (whilst seemingly breaking the law over several things from lockdown to child Labour,) I won’t say a thing 🤷‍♀️🤐.

Reactions: 17
I sent Scoopz a message with the screenshots last night. Had this reply back. I'm wondering if they told them she's older than she is? I know a couple of other people here at least have sent messages too, will be interesting what reply they got...

Ordinarily I wouldn't report her for something. However, this is a small business and if it's lies she could really damage them. If it's true, both she and the business should be ashamed for allowing Betsy to work that long a shift at 15. So that was my reasoning for reporting. I haven't reported to any authority though, just told the shop what was Rachaeaeaele was saying x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

He didn’t send it! She sent it to herself, not realising it makes her husband look like a twit.

Also someone suggested maybe Betsy had lied about her age to get the job, not possible as proof of eligibility to work is a legal requirement so they’d have to have seen her birth certificate or passport and need her NI number which once they’d entered her into their payment system they’d receive a working time directive as part of trading law.

Reactions: 12
I sent Scoopz a message with the screenshots last night. Had this reply back. I'm wondering if they told them she's older than she is?
That’s fair enough I think. They were polite and took you seriously. Perhaps it will serve as a cautionary measure that if she continues to over share and possibly lie about the children, it will have a negative impact on their lives. It’s really sad ☹

Reactions: 26
I feel bad for Betsy if she ends up loosing her job, but if R didn’t publically post lies and tit then no one would question stuff and get hacked off, same with the step daughter, don’t peddle her all over social media and expect everyone to take it as a given.
rachel you chose to make your life public as a patchwork family, you chose to write a book, you chose to have a married mans knob in you when you were carrying a different mans child. You chose to accept PayPal donations, go fund me donations and donations directly into your bank account.
now because people question your lies everybody is suffering, your children, your step children. Because you lied we question everything you post on social media.....
If you don’t want questioning then you shouldn’t of lied in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh Dominic, you really are just a breath of fresh air 😂😂😂

Modern day slavery,the council’s are pretty hot on it, especially when children are involved!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.