PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds so ungrateful for the hen hut and is clearly taking the mick out of her. Feel sorry for the lady, she came all that way for R to leave that review on her.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
She is vile. The hen house story is patronising as duck she's taking the piss. I would be really upset if i was in hen house lady's shoes

• Angry
Reactions: 31
A nice long winded story to try and detract from the fact that she’s been gifted a hen house 🙄🙄🙄
Why the duck would you travel 5 hours to someones house..without them even reading your message that says you will hand deliver it..then travel 5 hours back..FOR FREE?! I doubt very much she offered to pay for it. And how ungrateful does she sound aswell 😡

Reactions: 29
What did I just watch 😱 She made it sound like the woman had harassed her. What was that about? Bloody hell

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for the hen house company and the lady who put in all that effort - those stories were awkward to watch. It really did sound like she was taking the mick out of her, not genuinely thankful for the kindness. Calling her insane and the bit about her delivering to Australia :oops:

Reactions: 27
‘Curry-ee-ed’...why can’t see say ‘couriered’??

I reckon R hates. Something horrific will happen to it and she’ll have to bin it & get the one she actually wants.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She sounded like the woman had caused her a great inconvenience, driving hundreds of miles to deliver another bleeping hen house because they didn't think about how they were going to house more chickens before they offered to rehome them. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Erm her teeth are turning black 😳

And yes she is an ungrateful witch! That poor woman, doing something so kind and being taken the piss out of for it.

She keeps getting lower.

Reactions: 18
What an utter twit she is. She could have just said wow this woman bent over backwards for us she’s great, YET AGAIN Rach has made it about her. She’s actually an embarrassment

Reactions: 24
I am a long timer lerker, but the curiosity has got the better of me and I have GOT to ask, as a side note, what happened to her teeth? I saw the photo of her 3 years ago a few pages previously and they look pretty normal???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m laughing my head off. Did she even offer the woman and her family a brew or did she just tell her to duck off down to the beach hahaha. Imagine the disappointment of turning up and Rach answering the door going ‘Sling it in the back and do one! I’ll tag you on the gram’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The little snide smile to the camera with the transferring funds comments was def for our benefit too. I would be so pissed off if I was that woman especially as her hubby spent fathers day making it too!!! Hopefully she'll see the true eltoneea now and retract her gushing statement about all the amazing work and other such sheeple huns comments

Reactions: 17
She really does sound so ungrateful, that woman went out of her way so much, and she has just made her out to be a crazy woman and her family... So not cool

Reactions: 15
I thought the same bet she didn’t even offer her a cuppa
To be honest, it’s a bit bloody weird making a 12 hour round trip with your mother and child, in the midst of a pandemic to deliver a free hen house. She sounds more like a strange fan to me and R should really be considering who she gives her address out to instead of taking the piss on her stories.
Her teeth do seem to have finally straightened up but they are now totally brown. What the hell has happened.

Reactions: 16
Tbh if I was that woman..I wouldn't be angry..I would be so hurt and upset.
I bet the other house she ordered was never ordered or out of stock in the first place. She knew the lady wouldnt take payment even if she offered. And I think it was quite cheeky of her in the first place to even message her knowing she offered it for free. I doubt the lady will get alot of orders through R tagging her... not many people have chickens in their back garden do they? Or do they? 🤔

To be honest, it’s a bit bloody weird making a 12 hour round trip with your mother and child, in the midst of a pandemic to deliver a free hen house. She sounds more like a strange fan to me and R should really be considering who she gives her address out to instead of taking the piss on her stories.
Her teeth do seem to have finally straightened up but they are now totally brown. What the hell has happened.
The thing is..she doesnt even need to give her address out...shes made it very easy for absolutely anyone to find her house

She's one nasty, sly cow. I was embarrassed to watch that story about the hen house. How fricking rude. She's vile. Shameful.
Oh and why does she called J 'daddy' to Edie?. As a stepmum I'd never allow that (when by all accounts she has a good relationship with her actual dad!).
Bollocks to the story of J running out of the house. Complete bollocks. How horrifically vomit inducing to tell you young child your sexual dream. Why wasn't Edie ( or J or R) sleeping on #bekind's scabby mattress?!. She trips herself up constantly..
I await her congrats to KDIL. Non doubt they'll be a paragraph or 17 about R being a best selling author😂

• Haha
If I was the hen house lady and watching that story about me delivering it, I'd be really upset and really embarrassed. She literally took the piss out of her the whole way through telling that. She also came across as the most ungrateful cow. Literally no thanks or gratitude, just making fun. Made me really bleeping uncomfortable watching it

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.