PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes been abit quiet today since 10.30am... I wonder if she has had more people round or shes gone to theirs considering how nice the weather is. Shes always up to something when shes quiet... abit like when a toddler goes quiet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes been abit quiet today since 10.30am... I wonder if she has had more people round or shes gone to theirs considering how nice the weather is. Shes always up to something when shes quiet... abit like when a toddler goes quiet 😂😂
Probably busy driving 5 hours to spend the day with the ‘crazy lady’ (R’s words) to show us all how grateful she really is for the hen hut.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s probably at the beach with her mate Astrid. They’ll be a photo of Wilby later wearing no hat in the sun and a dramatic tale of ditzy woe involving forgotten essentials and an Edie meltdown.

(Cue photo appearing on the Gram shortly of Wilby wearing a hat)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got given a ptwm calender as a secret santa present. Ive refused to take part in it every year since 🤣 all the stickers we're sweary, the only good thing about it was the document holder
I noticed the swearing soon stopped on her posts in a bid to become less ‘relatable’ and more ‘ influencer’ , she used to say that companies wouldn’t use her for ads as she swore , when was the last time anyone saw the F word on one of her posts?

Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail the thread but I was successful in my interview to be an EYP from August. It’s a year tomorrow since my dreadful interview and the aftermath. Off to celebrate with Mac cheese and cake x

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry to derail the thread but I was successful in my interview to be an EYP from August. It’s a year tomorrow since my dreadful interview and the aftermath. Off to celebrate with Mac cheese and cake x
Well done. 🎉

Reactions: 4
The only correct thing she has ever done is respect her mothers privacy regarding her identity. She has never shown her mums face... if only she was like that with the children

Reactions: 11
I got given a ptwm calender as a secret santa present. Ive refused to take part in it every year since 🤣 all the stickers we're sweary, the only good thing about it was the document holder
Hang on a bloody minute. There was a calender?!?!? Are you lying 😂 did she seriously release a calender how the hell did I miss that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit weird wearing a jacket without a tshirt underneath...maybe he likes the feeling of the fabric on his nipples 😬
Thanks for that 🤮. I’m about to have my tea. Do you know I’ve dug deep inside my head to try and not be repulsed by him and yet it just keeps on happening. It’s really puzzling me 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Super star xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The only correct thing she has ever done is respect her mothers privacy regarding her identity. She has never shown her mums face... if only she was like that with the children
Oh she has shown her face in the past, I am positive of it

Hang on a bloody minute. There was a calender?!?!? Are you lying 😂 did she seriously release a calender how the hell did I miss that!
And wine glasses🍷

Reactions: 4
She did a few months back when they had a trip to a garden centre, I remember because Betsy was being particularly vile to everyone that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.