PTWM #37 Babying Wilby to keep up the ads: Fathers Day’s expensive with that many dads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then we could start new accounts and post the screenshots so I’m not sure what she has to gain
Was just going to say that.
It will be posted that stalkers have ruined Bs job, targeted her etc etc and the huns will lap it up.
I’m starting to think she’s posting this stuff on purpose to see what the reactions will be here then she can go back to her huns with proof that we’re all trolls out to ruin her life.

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her but I went to nose this morning and I’m sorry but she’s trolling us with the ‘he has risen’ post 🤣 she knows fine we refer to him as the messiah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was just going to say that.
It will be posted that stalkers have ruined Bs job, targeted her etc etc and the huns will lap it up.
I’m starting to think she’s posting this stuff on purpose to see what the reactions will be here then she can go back to her huns with proof that we’re all trolls out to ruin her life.
I hope so, and that they all come here and see the evidence of all the lies for themselves and people’s eyes are opened.

Reactions: 6
If Betsy does lose her job because of her stupidity and over sharing, it will be be the trolls fault.

She will never own up to doing anything wrong, let alone accept the blame for bleeping up and possibly costing her daughter her job.

Reactions: 10
Regardless though the company is breaking employment law and they will know this - all
wee ice cream shops often use teens and they know what they can work etc just some break rules and it suits folk so nobody says anything. Rachel is the issue because she shouted out about it! The company can’t pretend they didn’t know her age as you have to prove who you are to start etc and everyone knows kids can’t work much even if we as non-employers don’t know the exact amount of hours

Reactions: 12
Regardless though the company is breaking employment law and they will know this - all
wee ice cream shops often use teens and they know what they can work etc just some break rules and it suits folk so nobody says anything. Rachel is the issue because she shouted out about it! The company can’t pretend they didn’t know her age as you have to prove who you are to start etc and everyone knows kids can’t work much even if we as non-employers don’t know the exact amount of hours
And the fact that betsy was a regular customer there before she started working so they would have got to know her before hand

Reactions: 7
Kinda hope she will do a troll post just so more people come here to see for themselves. Sometimes I think people need things spelt out to them about how things don't add up. If they read here enough it may make them think twice! Look at how many of us got sent here from the original tattle rant! Our eyes were opened to the truth. I honestly never once thought anything of the whole paypal thing until I started reading here and then I started to think for myself and it wasn't making any sense what she was saying vs what was actually happening (ie still waiting for the accountant to release the breakdown of funds and where they're all been spent a year on....?)

Reactions: 19
Don't shoot me but for once I don't understand why you're all blaming R?

Yes, she could have kept her big gob shut BUT it's SCOOPZ who are making children work illegal hours, so I'm thankful she stupidly spoke up!

They didn't even deny it, just played dumb and said they'd look into it. So if they do get shut down, then it's 100% their own fault!

All business owners know the law. They all know what hours minors can work and they will all know the age of their employees.

I actually think R's telling the truth on this one but didn't realise the implications.

If everything is above board at Scoopz then nothing will be done, so happy bleeping days ✌

I don't take many things in life seriously but child exploitation and modern day slavery are 2 of them.

It shouldn't be the 'norm' to have minors working illegal hours in ice cream shops and if it is in your area, then you should report it.

Reactions: 12
In my opinion this is all a bit petty but she brings it on herself completely by lying all the time and keeping her comments limited so no one can ask relevant questions. She’s avoided scrutiny over things like BLM and not dealing with racist comments, the AXA ad on International Womans Day, Josh’s job and how they are living by a complete set of lax laws to the rest of us, the way she cultivates bullying in her page, the historic money questions and exploiting the kids.
None of this is going to end well. Especially for the kids. If she stood outside of her own ego for 5 minutes, she’d learn something valuable to move forward with.
Again though what do I know? I’m just a jealous, bitter old troll 🤗

Reactions: 11
I’m blaming BOTH of them.
The company (if true) should know the law (ignorance is not a defence) BUT as her parent she should be questioning 11 hour shifts at 15. I do 12 hr shifts and I’m double Bs age and I’m completely funked after!
Don't shoot me but for once I don't understand why you're all blaming R?

Yes, she could have kept her big gob shut BUT it's SCOOPZ who are making children work illegal hours, so I'm thankful she stupidly spoke up!

They didn't even deny it, just played dumb and said they'd look into it. So if they do get shut down, then it's 100% their own fault!

All business owners know the law. They all know what hours minors can work and they will all know the age of their employees.

I actually think R's telling the truth on this one but didn't realise the implications.

If everything is above board at Scoopz then nothing will be done, so happy bleeping days ✌

I don't take many things in life seriously but child exploitation and modern day slavery are 2 of them.

It shouldn't be the 'norm' to have minors working illegal hours in ice cream shops and if it is in your area, then you should report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just saw that on their Instagram page they have removed the comment from someone saying they recieved a good delivery by betsy last night.
Clearly they know they have broken the law and are back tracking now. I wonder if they have contacted Rach this morning

Reactions: 9
The company (if true) should know the law (ignorance is not a defence) BUT as her parent she should be questioning 11 hour shifts at 15. I do 12 hr shifts and I’m double Bs age and I’m completely funked after!
Yep, I took the time to find out the law on this for my teen. I am responsible and it appears I know more than an ex PO.

Reactions: 15
Same, I definitely blame both. Scoopz should not be exploiting Betsy (or any other 15 year old) for regular 10 hour shifts of cheap labour (bearing in mind someone a few years older would command almost double her wage for the same job). But Rachel is also not innocent. For Betsy to be working legally, Rachel should have applied for a permit for her, which would have explained the legal requirements. Either she did and she doesn’t give a tit that Betsy is breaking the law (having a police officer in the house seems to make her feel untouchable), or she didn’t, in which case she’s an idiot. Either way, she’s to blame as much as the company. ESPECIALLY to advertise that Betsy is working and WHERE she’s working 🤦🏼‍♀️

Shameless Sharon doesn’t appear to be full of remorse 🙄 (I mean R not B)

E895F920-67E7-43BF-B1B1-79D9DFE2E7A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thing is it’s poor Betsy that will miss out, no part of her life is private. Everyone knows everything about her hobbies, bedroom, friends, tantrums, first heartbreak even her periods ffs now the only chance she had of a normal life outside the Adams family might get taken away from her.

Reactions: 14
Thing is it’s poor Betsy that will miss out, no part of her life is private. Everyone knows everything about her hobbies, bedroom, friends, tantrums, first heartbreak even her periods ffs now the only chance she had of a normal life outside the Adams family might get taken away from her.
Yes I agree, in this it is only Betsy that is being exploited by both parties and yeah she may have wanted to work extra hours (even though she shouldn’t) but now she’s missing out.

Reactions: 5
We all know R is a tit parent anyway who exploits B every, single day....just not illegally. So of course she won't give two hoots about her work hours! That's just who she is, as a 'mother' 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s still on FB but don’t worry I screenshot that as well 👍 your welcome Scoopz and Dominic
Just saw that on their Instagram page they have removed the comment from someone saying they recieved a good delivery by betsy last night.
Clearly they know they have broken the law and are back tracking now. I wonder if they have contacted Rach this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In my opinion this is all a bit petty but she brings it on herself completely by lying all the time and keeping her comments limited so no one can ask relevant questions. She’s avoided scrutiny over things like BLM and not dealing with racist comments, the AXA ad on International Womans Day, Josh’s job and how they are living by a complete set of lax laws to the rest of us, the way she cultivates bullying in her page, the historic money questions and exploiting the kids.
None of this is going to end well. Especially for the kids. If she stood outside of her own ego for 5 minutes, she’d learn something valuable to move forward with.
Again though what do I know? I’m just a jealous, bitter old troll 🤗
That’s it exactly. None of us would have a clue if she didn’t use every possible thing she can for content. If she didn’t exploit her kids for likes we’d all be none the wiser.

This could all have far reaching impacts for Betsy, she might be unemployable in that town once word gets out. But the only one to blame is Rachael. She’s exploiting her minor children and damaging their futures.

I also think it’s reached the point she’s told so many lies and done so much wrong that people have lost patience and it’s a bit ‘straw that broke the camels back’.

However, if Betsy is being doubly exploited, not only by her mum for the gram but by that company for cheap labour, she needs someone to step in and protect her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We all know R is a tit parent anyway who exploits B every, single day....just not illegally. So of course she won't give two hoots about her work hours! That's just who she is, as a 'mother' 🙄
I thinks Scoopz reply to a poster here was sufficient enough and reporting them to authorities was not necessary. Yes we all chat tit about Rach, but that’s probably someone’s business facing a probe over one Sunday with Betsy. Reporting them before giving them a chance to correct something was too much.
Im just going to say it and I’m not attempting to moderate, but I think you know Rach and Josh very personally and have lots of problems that you all need to sort out offline. Every time this thread takes a serious turn away from banter, it’s because a relatively new account has gone to far. Tattles not meant for that✌

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thinks Scoopz reply to a poster here was sufficient enough and reporting them to authorities was not necessary. Yes we all chat tit about Rach, but that’s probably someone’s business facing a probe over one Sunday with Betsy. Reporting them before giving them a chance to correct something was too much.
Im just going to say it and I’m not attempting to moderate, but I think you know Rach and Josh very personally and have lots of problems that you all need to sort out offline. Every time this thread takes a serious turn away from banter, it’s because a relatively new account has gone to far. Tattles not meant for that✌
Wow. Okay. I don't know either of them. I used to follow R then unfollowed after her tattle rant.

You're entitled to you're own opinions, as I am mine. You were happy with their response, I was not. They didn't deny she had worked those hours?! And like I said in a previous post, if everything is legit then nothing will come of it?

Unfortunatley I'm not one to turn a blind eye to child exploitation, but that's just me ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.