Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
Her poor dad. There’s no need to broadcast things like this. Keep it normal for the child but don’t be a twat about it.
See I don’t feel bad for Edies Dad. I feel bad for Edie. Imagine it at school with teachers
‘I’ve got 2 Daddies.....’
‘Oh okay, are they married?....’
‘Oh no, ones my biological Dad, the other is my Mums current fella. I met him whilst I was in the womb’
‘Ahh okay, got it 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 33

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
I'm the same age as R, so we would have had roughly the same education. I remember vividly a talk in Year 6 from the school nurse, just for the girls, about sex and periods, and at least two period talks in year 7 and 8 including the marvellous visit from the Tampax Lady! We also had girls magazines, which were really popular in the 90s which talked about periods a lot of the time, and she even said a lot of her mates had started their so she had lots of support.

Also...pads! That's what most teenagers use. If she had money to go to the disco then she must have had the means to buy some sanitary towels? She was never in period poverty like so many women are?

Ahh I've missed posts like this, you can pick them apart for hours 😂

• Haha

Scd1991

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for Betsy, there’s nothing like the feeling of earning your own money (I know you won’t understand that Rach 😁) and she’s prob shitting it about what will happen to her wee job now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thanks guys 🥰🥰🥰 I had the other half of the interview, it went ok, not heard back though so I’m not hopeful.

I’m on Propanalol, which I find helps a bit day to day but not in extreme anxiety situations (interviews being pretty near the top of the anxiety ladder for me). I was also prescribed Sertraline but I struggled to give it a chance as it affected my sleep, which makes me feel worse. Must get back to the GP ASAP to see if I can try something different.

Thanks again all. Hopefully one day I’ll crack the TA interview and get a job 😏 I’ve been level 3 qualified for two years now 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't believe she gets half of these messages. I can't believe that anyone would message her about their daughter starting their period and asking for advice. I think Rachaeaeaeaele thinks about these things she wants to write a long (they're actually getting longer every time she writes one) post about, one where she can fit in all of her woe is me tales from her childhood and then she invents a message that gives her the excuse to write it. Last night it was the turn of her period, that all ended up being someone else's fault. Her mum's fault for abandoning her, her dad's fault for remarrying, her sister's fault for leaving home, her stepmother's fault for being like Cinderella's stepmother, her teacher's fault for not doing a talk. The list goes on and on and fucking on.

Ultimately, what all these posts come down to is Rachaeaeele seeking attention and reassurance. It's fuck all to do with anyone else messaging her, it's all about her. She gets her fortnightly fix of being told she's an amazing mother and an incredible human being and fuck everyone else that she had to throw under the bus to do it.

If she wants to build a relationship with her mum now, she should focus on doing that. Instead of chucking her to the wolves every fucking opportunity she gets. But that doesn't fit her agenda because it doesn't allow her to garner sympathy and attention from people.

If you can't tell...she gets right on my last fucking nerve. She's one of those people that would just drain the life out of you if you spent actual time with her because she's always looking for validation and dragging up the same things again and again.

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
So she lost her virginity at 13 and got her period at 14. The commenter has a point actually! Not about it hurting because of course something can go into your vagina any time and hurt! Doesn’t matter what it is. However she says she felt ashamed and dirty and like she was doing something wrong. Wouldn’t teenage dick maybe provoke these feelings more than a tampon? Or perhaps you don’t give a fuck about the tampon and the supposed shame about putting something in your intimate area because you’ve been having consensual sex for a year previous? She just fucking SAYS THINGS. I don’t know how to explain it. Like if a friend said why do you hate this woman so much I wouldn’t have the energy to properly reply I would just be like “Ugh it’s because she just fucking says things”

• Haha
  • Heart

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
I just want her to be held accountable for all the crap....I think if I’m honest I’m a little bit jealous of all the stuff she gets gifted and the dyson tipped me over the edge coz mine is knackered and I’m here stuck on furlough, other half self employed and only just got back, and there she is with money from PayPal, go fund me and direct into her account plus money from shitty ads that she can’t even invest time into properly getting stuff given. But you try to call her out and you can’t because she has all the huns to protect her or blocks and deletes....it just feels unfair. I work my arse off to provide for my kids, I’m been through some right shit but don’t make a song and dance about it. And she just lays on the sofa doing feck all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Bawsack89

She is vile. The hen house story is patronising as fuck she's taking the piss. I would be really upset if i was in hen house lady's shoes

• Angry

ChilliPepper

The chicken coop lady must be so pleased that the #Gifted coop she spent 11hrs delivering is shoved in the corner of her garden and labelled the ‘old one’ after TWO days, now that the one she REALLY wanted has arrived. 😂😂😂
I don’t think R wanted hers all along, but just needed something for those two days before her plastic coop arrived... what an absolute joke!

• Wow
  • Haha

Forestschoolmumma

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but.....
Maybe Isaac is getting the gifted animals from his cousin because he’s nice to him? Maybe Edie isn’t getting them because she’s a spoilt brat?
Fancy your first response to be ‘I’ll ring your auntie’ mine would be ‘well it’s his game and his choice’
Boils my blood how she treats that girl, she’s creating a monster!!

• Heart

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for the woman. I am assuming that she is a fan, albeit a naive one, to have gone to that trouble. She was probably expecting to sit in the egg chair and meet #bekindbetsy and Lord Wibble. Instead she got directions to the beach and a full series of piss take videos.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

Does anyone remember that scene at the start of Billy Elliot where his nan disappears out of the house and he finds her roaming around a field in her nightie FML

896BAF19-4BE6-41E7-9C9C-419A023E87A1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30