Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Aww I’m so buzzing to get my fireplace light up now I’ve seen hers!!!! Mine says -

“UNMARRIED
BUT WE HAVE A BABY
ALSO OWN THIS HOUSE”

It’s so lush ❤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
His mum must be so proud? Bit patronising? Why can’t he be proud of himself?

View attachment 155672
Firstly, I reckon up until this letter she couldn't have told you who Marcus Rashford was, who he played for or any of the other amazing work he has done for charity and in his community to help vulnerable kids.

Secondly, this is the first time she's shown any interest in vulnerable kids during the pandemic. She's been too busy showing off to everyone what her kids are getting free from others and all the stuff she's ordering. She hasn't mentioned FSM once, she has however shown all the sweets, cakes, takeaways that her kids are happily eating...

And third, I'm aware I'm taking this one personally. I'm Mancunian and Marcus Rashford is one of our own. He is a young, black man who grew up in poverty and has changed his life, he now continues to think about kids in the same situation he grew up in and is trying to help make things better for them too. She has only posted this because he is literally all over the news right now, it's another bandwagon to jump on and the added bonus is...he's black.

Fuck off Rachaeaeaeaele.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Today I spent £200 on a new chest of drawers. Theyre desperately needed as the ones Ive had are still the ones I had when I was 10 😂. My point is I feel bad spending £200 on something I need, so how does Rachele spend money like she shits it out daily? Hasn't she said shes in her overdraft?
But were you sliced in two? Did you birth BeKindBetsy & the Messiah? Are you singlehandedly rescuing hundreds of warriors daily? Are you a celebrity? Are you married to the sexiest man in Britain? Do you manage to do some housework once every few months while topping up your baby’s ice cream filled tum from your tit? Do you reply ‘that’s shit babe’ to millions of messages every hour? Do you work part time at a secret job? Are you a best selling author? Do you write several gushing cards/ emails/ messages to yourself each month? Do you suffer with horrific vomiting? Do you ward off thousands of trolls? Are you a social media fraudster sensation?!
All that deserves rewarding you know hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She can’t help herself. It’s like it’s wired into her brain that everything has to be a fabricated story. Or to coin a phrase from our resident scammer, her head is poorly.

Imagine living with a parent like that. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it: I feel so sorry for those kids living in that environment every day.
If she had a regular poo on the toilet it would go like this
"Today I had horrific stomach pains, the only toilet I could find was an old run down park toilet, that smelt of old granny piss, had a homeless person in one corner, and a drug addict in the other, but I remembered the time when I was 5 years old and we had to wee outside into a bucket, so through my sobbing and vomiting, I mustered up the courage to close my eyes and do my business, and from that day forward I made a promise to my kids that they will only ever relieve themselves onto a golden marbled throne. And we were lucky enough to be #gifted one"

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Tigger1

I’m thinking of setting up a go fund me for a “thats shit babe 💜” neon light for my downstairs toilet. Anyone care to donate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Kbird

VIP Member
Imagine trying to explain this family to someone who’s never heard of them. Well there’s this woman who was a victim of DA, except she wasn’t really- however she spends her life rescuing victims, although she kind of doesn’t. She’s married to this gay bloke who was in the army and police but can’t hammer a nail into a wall cos he’s so camp. She had nothing to do with her mother except she does, she’s so toxic she lets one kid stay overnight once a week.
Her life has been horrific,but not really her step sister says they had a nice child hood. She was in care for a day, but was basically bought up in a kids home.
Her eldest daughter is the kindest person you will ever meet, when she’s not being vile, bitchy and scowling. Her baby is a reincarnation of the messiah, but also the most average baby you’ve ever seen.
She’s such an inspirational woman, I mean who doesn’t want to be nine months pregnant shagging Said gay bloke in the woods?
I mean she tells the odd lie here and there, Well in fact she has a daily quota.
Then there’s the MIL who is now her mummy and makes little tiny sandwich for her, rubs her feet and goes on fun days out visiting homeless men.

so lovely to all her kids and there’s no difference in the way she treats them at all ever! Except the stepsons get second hand shoes and coats that are too big and look ridiculous, just cos she didn’t take one of them for treatment when he broke his arm and moaned at the inconvenience. But hey still amazing in my book. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Scd1991

VIP Member
Nursery teachers sobbing on wilberts first day, touching her hand and saying “you know yesterday we had a mum dropping her child off who didn’t vomit horrifically when she left her son” at that point rachelele swore that no matter how infected her fanny was she would continue to vomit horrifically every day wilbert went to nursery 💔 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Tigger1

Just looking at one of the previous posts about her harping on about the patchwork family thing....... wasn’t she in one as a child (mum leaving and dad moving in new woman and her kids) and all she ever does is bang on about how AWFUL it was and how it’s ruined her life?!?! Ironic really 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Oh god hes so creepy weird cutting everyones nails. I dont get why anyone would find him attractive he makes me dryer than the sahara desert!! 🏜

• Haha
Reactions: 37