PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting 🤔 so if he is still a PO, I wonder how D&C Police feel about him breaking lockdown rules and them discussing showering together (every day) in front of minors. Seems a bit dodgy PR wise for the force. Oh and her spending 6 days sharing posts about police brutality in the lead up to the violent protests in London.
What a crappy operation they must run
How the duck is Joyce a full time key worker?! He's always at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting 🤔 so if he is still a PO, I wonder how D&C Police feel about him breaking lockdown rules and them discussing showering together (every day) in front of minors. Seems a bit dodgy PR wise for the force. Oh and her spending 6 days sharing posts about police brutality in the lead up to the violent protests in London.
I thought the whole point in key worker children going back to school from the start was because they had no one to look after them... if you have 1 parent who is key worker and 1 that's able to stay home then no dont send your key worker children into school. (Hope that makes sense haha)
God she really grates on me when she replies to people because shes just so fake!
Should call her "connie" for contradictory and for con woman 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The key worker thing doesn't apply to Dom n Joyce cos she does sweet FA. My husband is classed as a key worker in his current temporary job but I don't work so I can't ship my kid off to school. She's such a f*ckwit.

Reactions: 16
The key worker thing doesn't apply to Dom n Joyce cos she does sweet FA. My husband is classed as a key worker in his current temporary job but I don't work so I can't ship my kid off to school. She's such a f*ckwit.
Same. My husband is a key worker - only shop assistant so nothing exciting - but I had mine home until recently because while I work in a school it’s only an hour a day.

Reactions: 8
She has the most important job out there, nurturing the almighty messiah!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s not necessarily still a PO. Key worker is a very broad term, if he’s working as a call handler that would still be considered a key worker.

However, I haven’t heard of any school bursting at the seams with key worker kids 🤔 Amazing how Rach’s kids school is the only one in the country. And I’ve seen a lot of different teachers commenting on how empty their schools have been (and many still are). But there Rach goes again trying to make herself look like a self-sacrificing martyr. She couldn’t be more full of tit.

Reactions: 19
I’m a key worker....or was....name gives it away, I’m an assistant catering manager to an academy of 15 schools. When lock down began, I was still working but my OH in our “patchwork” family wasn’t able to as the construction sites had shut, I could of still sent both of mine to school but eldest is year 11 so no point and youngest year 9....old enough to pretty much function without an adult. Over Easter we realised it wasn’t financially viable to have the whole team of cooks/kitchen assistants and dinner ladies in so we furloughed them. So over the Easter holidays I visited each site every day delivering pack ups for the key worker kids that were in. Lowest number 4 highest was 15. Once Easter was over I was then furloughed, and 1 member of staff at each school was kept on. My youngest is being an hole!!! About home learning. His head of year is coming round weekly to check on him and give him a pep talk as she knows I’m on the edge of killing him. But she’s told me if he carries on, regardless whether I’m working or not she will find a place for him.....
My kids go to a different academy to what I work in as they didn’t want anything to do with mum!! At school.....but my employers at the start of lockdown also offered him a desk in a year 9 classroom whilst I was working. I cannot stress how amazing the schools and teachers are being going above and beyond

Sorry a bit rambling

• Heart
Reactions: 24
However, I haven’t heard of any school bursting at the seams with key worker kids 🤔 Amazing how Rach’s kids school is the only one in the country. And I’ve seen a lot of different teachers commenting on how empty their schools have been (and many still are). But there Rach goes again trying to make herself look like a self-sacrificing martyr. She couldn’t be more full of tit.
Our school is struggling to find space. Unless they are keyworker kids, none of year 6 can go back as there simply isn’t room. So she could well be telling the truth on this one.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The screenshot I posted earlier saying she'd ordered one was in the stories on the 22nd/23rd May....almost a week after her birthday! I can't believe why she would lie about something so stupid.
She can’t help herself. It’s like it’s wired into her brain that everything has to be a fabricated story. Or to coin a phrase from our resident scammer, her head is poorly.

Imagine living with a parent like that. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it: I feel so sorry for those kids living in that environment every day.

Reactions: 9
She can’t help herself. It’s like it’s wired into her brain that everything has to be a fabricated story. Or to coin a phrase from our resident scammer, her head is poorly.

Imagine living with a parent like that. I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it: I feel so sorry for those kids living in that environment every day.
If she had a regular poo on the toilet it would go like this
"Today I had horrific stomach pains, the only toilet I could find was an old run down park toilet, that smelt of old granny piss, had a homeless person in one corner, and a drug addict in the other, but I remembered the time when I was 5 years old and we had to wee outside into a bucket, so through my sobbing and vomiting, I mustered up the courage to close my eyes and do my business, and from that day forward I made a promise to my kids that they will only ever relieve themselves onto a golden marbled throne. And we were lucky enough to be #gifted one"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I thought Educare (key worker kids) was only available if you had no other adult in the household to take care of them.My OH is an essential Key worker and we couldn’t get Educare because I was home through the day, and even when I was ill we still couldn’t get it.

Our school is struggling to find space. Unless they are keyworker kids, none of year 6 can go back as there simply isn’t room. So she could well be telling the truth on this one.

Reactions: 8
She’s known for weeks T would be going back if as her mother she decided to send her.
Why didn’t she sort any shoes for her before today?
Why is she wearing uniform because it isn’t required it was agreed they could wear their own clothes 🤔
Bullshit on toast this morning
Not all schools. My sons half sister has to wear uniform.

Reactions: 3
Imagine trying to explain this family to someone who’s never heard of them. Well there’s this woman who was a victim of DA, except she wasn’t really- however she spends her life rescuing victims, although she kind of doesn’t. She’s married to this gay bloke who was in the army and police but can’t hammer a nail into a wall cos he’s so camp. She had nothing to do with her mother except she does, she’s so toxic she lets one kid stay overnight once a week.
Her life has been horrific,but not really her step sister says they had a nice child hood. She was in care for a day, but was basically bought up in a kids home.
Her eldest daughter is the kindest person you will ever meet, when she’s not being vile, bitchy and scowling. Her baby is a reincarnation of the messiah, but also the most average baby you’ve ever seen.
She’s such an inspirational woman, I mean who doesn’t want to be nine months pregnant shagging Said gay bloke in the woods?
I mean she tells the odd lie here and there, Well in fact she has a daily quota.
Then there’s the MIL who is now her mummy and makes little tiny sandwich for her, rubs her feet and goes on fun days out visiting homeless men.

so lovely to all her kids and there’s no difference in the way she treats them at all ever! Except the stepsons get second hand shoes and coats that are too big and look ridiculous, just cos she didn’t take one of them for treatment when he broke his arm and moaned at the inconvenience. But hey still amazing in my book. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have a question. You know that she says often ‘Joyce bought it for me.’ Does anyone else have separate finances from their Husband? Ours is and always has been just lumped into one pot. My Husband isn’t my older kids Father, but all of our money is everyone’s and divvied out to whomever and wherever it’s needed. I couldn’t do it all separately
I do. My first husband stole all my money and never paid any bills leaving me in a pile of 💩 when I eventually plucked up the courage to kick him out. I know my now husband would never do that but I just can’t bring myself to have a joint account 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Imagine trying to explain this family to someone who’s never heard of them. Well there’s this woman who was a victim of DA, except she wasn’t really- however she spends her life rescuing victims, although she kind of doesn’t. She’s married to this gay bloke who was in the army and police but can’t hammer a nail into a wall cos he’s so camp. She had nothing to do with her mother except she does, she’s so toxic she lets one kid stay overnight once a week.
Her life has been horrific,but not really her step sister says they had a nice child hood. She was in care for a day, but was basically bought up in a kids home.
Her eldest daughter is the kindest person you will ever meet, when she’s not being vile, bitchy and scowling. Her baby is a reincarnation of the messiah, but also the most average baby you’ve ever seen.
She’s such an inspirational woman, I mean who doesn’t want to be nine months pregnant shagging Said gay bloke in the woods?
I mean she tells the odd lie here and there, Well in fact she has a daily quota.
Then there’s the MIL who is now her mummy and makes little tiny sandwich for her, rubs her feet and goes on fun days out visiting homeless men.

so lovely to all her kids and there’s no difference in the way she treats them at all ever! Except the stepsons get second hand shoes and coats that are too big and look ridiculous, just cos she didn’t take one of them for treatment when he broke his arm and moaned at the inconvenience. But hey still amazing in my book. 🤪
🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 4
My mum's (infant) school is only having reception kids +key Worker/at risk kids in because they don't have the space for year 1 as well. That seems weird anyway bc surely it's more logical to have the 6/7 year olds in rather than 4/5, plus it would be nice for the year 2s who are leaving school to finish properly but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ crazy world atm

Reactions: 1
My son was attending school during lockdown 3 days a week and there were no more than 10 kids in each day. He’s back full time now as year 1. We are in Devon too. Not the same school obviously but can’t see how the school is that overrun. She talks bollocks!

Reactions: 7
I was talking to a teacher friend when they first announced the reopening of schools, she said it was because foundation or reception children have to be at a certain level before the end of the school term/year.

My mum's (infant) school is only having reception kids +key Worker/at risk kids in because they don't have the space for year 1 as well. That seems weird anyway bc surely it's more logical to have the 6/7 year olds in rather than 4/5, plus it would be nice for the year 2s who are leaving school to finish properly but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ crazy world atm

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.