PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did indeed order it herself. She mentioned it on her stories and tagged the company so I had a nose! I nearly fainted dramatically 😉😉 at the price of a custom made one. Now she's lying and adding it to the 'birthday presents'. The thing is Rach, you're a tit liar. To be a good one, you have to have a tit hot memory. I hope the horrific light attracts all the moths and especially the flies that like to hang around tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is notorious liar .. I think she can’t help herself. Writes what fits the narrative of the day no matter if it contradicts what she said before. And if you call her out on it - delete & block! Never seen so many obvious inconsistencies on a daily basis with anyone I follow online - although I don’t follow her 😅

Anyone thought that message exchange with her friend about fitness was vile? If my friend would talk me down like this about trying to get healthy and fit I would question their motives ...! Not to mention she only just recently promoted #fitwithflash .. plus why sharing this? Does she think she is funny? Haha no 🥱 Isn’t that the friend with all the surgeries she used her story for a grid post a while ago?

Reactions: 9
Why would you want that in your house??

I'm not even against neon signs that much, but like right in front of your face as you're trying to chill out on the sofa on an evening? No way!

Also when the northern (yey!) guy popped over to fix it to the wall, I did think that was so weird. Who, a person who is all about the home decor, doesn't have a hammer and nails to get little jobs done? I hope he laughed his arse off and charged them an absolute fortune to do that 😂

Reactions: 15
It has to be the ugliest crap I’ve seen 🤢

She’ll use that as her new picture I bet

Reactions: 6
I’m a motherless Mum. Two years ago my Mum literally took a massive stroke out of absolutely nowhere, and died 3 days later when my youngest baby was 3 weeks old. I don’t need Rachael and her fake sadness to validate my grief.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m a motherless Mum. Two years ago my Mum literally took a massive stroke out of absolutely nowhere, and died 3 days later when my youngest baby was 3 weeks old. I don’t need Rachael and her fake sadness to validate my grief.
😢. It's tit. It upset me too. Just when I thought she couldn't stoop any lower. Lots of hugs😢❤. 5 years this week since my lovely mum passed. I miss her everyday. It's not a club or bandwagon anyone should want to jump on ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t mind some neon signs but that one is really really tacky and awful. It will look even worse when it’s turned off with the wire hanging down the middle of the wall.

Reactions: 11
There is a screenshot in a previous thread where she said she ordered it herself..cant remember which thread though.
Regardless of whether she bought it, or josh bought it as a present.... they still wasted "their" money on it..... although I can imagine they dont share money... her money is hers... and his money is hers 😂😂

Reactions: 7
She’s tagged Josh in the post so he’s complicit in this strange lie and weird fantasy world. She clearly said a while ago that she ordered it herself and now she’s tagging him in a post thanking him for her birthday present as if he contacted the company on his own initiative and concocted some big surprise for her. Cringing for him that he is going along with this bollocks. He’s just as bad as her.

Unless she designed it and ordered it and just made him give her the money for it as a gift 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
OMG that sign !! It’s like the fun fair is in town and it’s the entrance sign to the ghost train. More plastic tat in her house !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's completely out of touch with reality. Her target audience are going to be feeling the pinch at the moment. Job security is rocky and redundancies are rife.
How bleeping embarrassing that we need a footballer to shame our PM into giving FSM meals out during the summer.
Yet here she is flaunting her ill gotten gains.
Joking aside, she makes me sick. Shameful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Let’s forget about the Amsterdam Red Light District monstrosity for a minute. Wtf are those things hanging from her fire surround? W’s hardened 💩 that’s been painted by Edie 🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.