PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest? U OK hun?

R wouldn't know honesty if it came in a package delivered to her door!!
It would be one of the things she pokes, throws aside and passes on to someone else because she doesn't want it, then posts on her stories to make the huns go "omg you're so selfless #goals"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's okay we will blindly believe you, just make sure that every now and again you post some vague stories about how you're helping fight light pollution and make sure you show us all your #gifted bulbs (give the really tit ones away after you've kicked then down the hallway though yeah?)
Yeah il have a sort through and chuck the ones I don’t want back into the box. I’m sure there must be someone in need somewhere I can dump the box of broken glass onto right?? Hopefully they will send me back a huge hamper of goodies because I am just too damn #kind

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she will bring south west zoos to the attention of her followers. One zoo is being forced to close permanently and 2 others in torquay are at risk.
Considering 1 child of hers is animal mad..and the other is all about saving planet, I would think she would post something considering shes local.
But then I remembered it wouldnt benefit her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Why are all the huns posting pictures of their own kids on her Facebook post? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are all the huns posting pictures of their own kids on her Facebook post? 🤷‍♀️
Because they are all as weird as she is and obviously give no fucks about safeguarding their kids.

Our local newpaper recently did an article about kids starting school, honesty reading through the comments was like a peados catalogue! All these patents posting pictures of their kids advertising their names, ages and which schools they went too! I couldn't believe the stupidty of people. And the newspaper tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she will bring south west zoos to the attention of her followers. One zoo is being forced to close permanently and 2 others in torquay are at risk.
Considering 1 child of hers is animal mad..and the other is all about saving planet, I would think she would post something considering shes local.
But then I remembered it wouldnt benefit her 🤷‍♀️
She will now after reading this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
R could learn a lot from Alice!! (Though Alice May be one of Rs besties as they’ve worked together before)..
20CD4E1A-6E46-4B65-9D2C-EE750AD7F1CC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 20
My son's 12, no way am I going near his feet to cut his toe nails. Bloody weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god hes so creepy weird cutting everyones nails. I dont get why anyone would find him attractive he makes me dryer than the sahara desert!! 🏜

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is he not old enough to cut his own nails? My daughter is 9 and does them herself? Joyce is fuckinh weird

Reactions: 9
I might be wrong but I really don’t think Seb would appreciate that clip for everyone to see?!?

Reactions: 16
It was the toe nail cutting and the drying betsys hair that creeped me out and that’s home me I discovered here !!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.