Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m just wondering now she’s all woke and up to date on current affairs.....
Could we possibly get a comment on her accepting a free vacuum from James Dyson who funded the Pro Brexit Campaign and then moved his head office to Singapore, taking his tax money with him. That could’ve made a huge difference to children in poverty! (Look up Brexit wankers and bin your new vacuum hun.)
Or another comment that would be great would be about how only £1.2 million of the promised £76 million for DA victims during the Corona pandemic, has reached the frontline to help people. (Look up the Home Office Rach. It’s in London. The woman in charge is Priti Patel. Possibly not currently a breast feeder, but no ones perfect)
Or perhaps she could pass comment after her 6 day research adventure on the study by PHE showing that BAME uk citizens have died in disproportionate numbers to white Britons with racism being named a causing factor. (If you google Public Health England Rach, you’ll find it there 👍.)
Also, a comment on whether she actually paid her 2019/20 tax bill would be lovely. Did she pay it and put a bit toward those vulnerable children OR did she take the Covid holiday and spend it on shite?

You know if you are going to try to be marginally informed. You can’t just repost and say ‘I’ll bet his mums proud.’ Coz, in her own words ‘That’s shit babes’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Hi rach!!!
Sending josh on the school run with your baby won’t stop his wandering eye.....he put his knob up you whilst you were carrying another mans baby so leaving wilby in the car whilst he has a quickie over the bonnet really won’t bother him

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’m thinking of setting up a go fund me for a “thats shit babe 💜” neon light for my downstairs toilet. Anyone care to donate?
You're better off setting up a PayPal hun, that way nobody else knows how much you've collected 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Huncity

Just started following Josh on insta on an account Rachel has blocked. I’m gonna flirt like fuck with Wibble’s dad by dangling chatter of pelicans in front of him.

let’s see who is really running that bird fucker’s account

• Haha

Kbird

VIP Member
If my mum had bought me a t shirt saying be more like someone else’s kid I think I’d off been scarred for life! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON! Get these women help now.

I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh bother that’s us told then 🤣 you’re an adult woman, behave yourself love x

edit - I mean an adult woman shouldn’t be so nippy about this, or be trying to justify herself for the gram, it’s weird, like can you imagine posting everything on an app??
If I was going to let everything wind me up to the point that Rachaeaeaeaele and her family do, I either wouldn't look at what was being said about me or I'd stop posting my entire life on social media...

Wonder if Avarose can tell us where the paypal money has gone? Or why Rachaeaeaeaele is such an attention seeking, greedy, needy, self centred cow? :unsure:

Whole family is fucking ridiculous! Apart from Wilby...in case someone accuses me of 'baby slagging' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Interesting 🤔 so if he is still a PO, I wonder how D&C Police feel about him breaking lockdown rules and them discussing showering together (every day) in front of minors. Seems a bit dodgy PR wise for the force. Oh and her spending 6 days sharing posts about police brutality in the lead up to the violent protests in London.
What a shitty operation they must run
I thought the whole point in key worker children going back to school from the start was because they had no one to look after them... if you have 1 parent who is key worker and 1 that's able to stay home then no dont send your key worker children into school. (Hope that makes sense haha)
God she really grates on me when she replies to people because shes just so fake!
Should call her "connie" for contradictory and for con woman 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

coleywoley

I’m a motherless Mum. Two years ago my Mum literally took a massive stroke out of absolutely nowhere, and died 3 days later when my youngest baby was 3 weeks old. I don’t need Rachael and her fake sadness to validate my grief.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Sorry, who is the parent here?! I thought Tallulah’s hair looked uneven this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 156746
What?! She likes Betsy or Tallulah beside her so SHE can fall asleep and likes to twiddle their hair to do so?! To the point where it causes knots in their hair that need to be cut out 😮 Why does she act like a toddler all the time - does she think pretending to be childlike is cute?!

She can’t leave the house unsupervised, Josh cuts her nails, washes her in the shower, cooks for her, literally spoon feeds her, chooses her clothes for her and her own children have to put her to sleep and let their hair be used as a comforter.

My young kids are more self-sufficient than she is.

It’s not cute Rachel, it’s really really wrong & unhealthy for an able bodied adult to be so needy and incapable of doing anything for themselves.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32