PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t mind about all the breast feeding stuff if she had actually posted anything useful about how to successfully breast feed. If I was an expectant mum Reading all that I’d be tit scared by what she was saying. RaZor blades what crap. It hurts yes. But Having a baby does. Also can someone fill me in on the PayPal stuff?

Reactions: 8
If you click on the video it’s R with Gangsta Granny that must be who she’s missing
She blocked me and I can only view on spy app or story insta. But thought she saw mummy the other day?

Reactions: 2
She blocked me and I can only view on spy app or story insta. But thought she saw mummy the other day?
I think she’s seen everyone by now but still likes to make out that she’s missing everyone

Reactions: 7
Today I spent £200 on a new chest of drawers. Theyre desperately needed as the ones Ive had are still the ones I had when I was 10 😂. My point is I feel bad spending £200 on something I need, so how does Rachele spend money like she shits it out daily? Hasn't she said shes in her overdraft?

Reactions: 13
Today I spent £200 on a new chest of drawers. Theyre desperately needed as the ones Ive had are still the ones I had when I was 10 😂. My point is I feel bad spending £200 on something I need, so how does Rachele spend money like she shits it out daily? Hasn't she said shes in her overdraft?
But were you sliced in two? Did you birth BeKindBetsy & the Messiah? Are you singlehandedly rescuing hundreds of warriors daily? Are you a celebrity? Are you married to the sexiest man in Britain? Do you manage to do some housework once every few months while topping up your baby’s ice cream filled tum from your tit? Do you reply ‘that’s tit babe’ to millions of messages every hour? Do you work part time at a secret job? Are you a best selling author? Do you write several gushing cards/ emails/ messages to yourself each month? Do you suffer with horrific vomiting? Do you ward off thousands of trolls? Are you a social media fraudster sensation?!
All that deserves rewarding you know hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh look.... I mentioned yesterday that she needs to research civil rights movements in the 50s and 60s.. and wham... a repost about ruby bridges!!
Your actually insulting now R!
C'mon Rach hun!

We all know you check here first thing in the morning, last thing at night and numerous times throughout the day!

We all know you use Tattlers content as your own, (you're welcome btw 😘) so we can't be that bad.

You may aswell just make an account and join in the fun 😇 xoxo

C'mon Rach hun!

We all know you check here first thing in the morning, last thing at night and numerous times throughout the day!

We all know you use Tattlers content as your own, (you're welcome btw 😘) so we can't be that bad.

You may aswell just make an account and join in the fun 😇 xoxo
It gets on my tits. I said research... not find the quickest post and re share it with absolutely no content beside it at all. Shes an absolute bleeping moron. If I was standing in front of her right now I would be going to town on her (verbally obviously) the people around her need to find their bollocks and stand up to her and tell her she needs to get her head out of her arse. Or I'm hoping they dont actually care about her enough to stop her tit show meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did someone say upthread that she’s claiming in her latest cheeky wipe igtv that she’s never used a wet wipe on Wilby? If so, has she forgotten that she was paid to advertise Lidl wet wipes (or was it Aldi) after he was born and her house was overrun with them?! Anything for cash - just shows what a farcical lie the majority of Insta advertising is nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did someone say upthread that she’s claiming in her latest cheeky wipe igtv that she’s never used a wet wipe on Wilby? If so, has she forgotten that she was paid to advertise Lidl wet wipes (or was it Aldi) after he was born and her house was overrun with them?! Anything for cash - just shows what a farcical lie the majority of Insta advertising is nowadays.
YES!! I thought this....pack of lies

Yes it was lidl when she was doing the last receipt campaign thingy. I'm pretty certain I saw wet wipes in her Tesco trolley aswell when she did the ad at the beginning of lockdown.
Just like shes solely breast fed wilby yet we have seen a prep machine and formula in her stories 🤔

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is Wibble (or whatever his name is) just grown into a giant baby overnight? Not crawling isn’t helping but eating cheese and custard creams is really gonna cause problems. Never see the kid with a piece of fruit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or is Wibble (or whatever his name is) just grown into a giant baby overnight? Not crawling isn’t helping but eating cheese and custard creams is really gonna cause problems. Never see the kid with a piece of fruit
Wibble 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I fully breastfed and all of mine resembled the Michelin Man complete with little screw-on wrists and enormous thighs (not gonna lie I love a squishy baby) but once they got going crawling then cruising and walking they lost their rolls pretty quick. Saying that I fed them plenty of fruit and veg.

With Wilby the cheese is actually a good thing for him to be having, young babies need lots of calories and cheese is perfect full of protein and calcium. What they don’t need is all the sugar and salt that baby seems to be stuffed full of.

Morning Rach, I know you think fruit is evil but why not try replacing a couple of Wilb’s daily biscuits with a banana or some berries.

Reactions: 12
He will be, he's not allowed to move so is unable to lose any of the baby fat and the amount of tit he eats is appalling. I know we've all done it, the odd little bit here and there but the amount they give him is shocking. His arteries are probably clogged already!

I fully breastfed and all of mine resembled the Michelin Man complete with little screw-on wrists and enormous thighs (not gonna lie I love a squishy baby) but once they got going crawling then cruising and walking they lost their rolls pretty quick. Saying that I fed them plenty of fruit and veg.

With Wilby the cheese is actually a good thing for him to be having, young babies need lots of calories and cheese is perfect full of protein and calcium. What they don’t need is all the sugar and salt that baby seems to be stuffed full of.

Morning Rach, I know you think fruit is evil but why not try replacing a couple of Wilb’s daily biscuits with a banana or some berries.
But they're not giving him the chance to burn off the calories.

Reactions: 10
She’s so far up her own arse I can’t take it. The whole world hasn’t fallen in love with your sons hair. You have less followers than Jedward hun. No one gives a duck.
It actually looks like she has lightened it it wasn’t that colour yesterday ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.