PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He totally knew. Curtains wide open, sunlight blazing in. Pretty sure when I used to put my babies to bed, I’d have the curtains shut, and lights dimmed, winding them down ready for bed.
You'd have thought she would have leant that at the Tommee Tippee event she attended 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Snap, that was me 5 years ago. Best £8,000 spent having mine reduced. Never looked back just wished I’d of had them done when I was younger.
I was 21 when I had spinal surgery, 23 when I had boobs reduced, helped my pain so much, went on to have 2 children a few years later, they stayed in great shape, I am 50 this year and put a fair amount of weight on but still recon I got a half decent pair for my shape and age 😂😂😂

Unfollowed her on instagram and forgot Facebook 😂 just seen her new beggy post for a gifted hen house for lula. Her huns are offering to 'chip in' to get her one. Buy her one yourself, you complete and utter tight fisted nightmare.
Wasn’t it just last week she posted that they could not keep up with the amount of eggs the chickens were laying, I am sure someone here suggested she give them away to the elderly home across the road, and am sure she gave Astrid some! So not selling them really hey!!

That video really made me cross as R definitely made out it would be some form of educational video regarding BLM. To plonk that she’d be doing a video with Mumba bra in the middle of posting about BLM and then the actual video having nothing to do with BLM blows my mind. I messaged Mumba bra to make her aware that I think she was used by R. It was very articulate but hey ho and she probably won’t care!
I messaged Mumba lady 10 mins after Rach posted that, the woman gave no fucks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was very very top heavy years ago, so much so I had my boobs reduced, I also had a severe bad back and because of that I received the operation off the nhs. This Charlie has paid for boobs that size, if she is that unhappy she should stop buying expensive chocolate for a friend who can spend £££ on bloody socks, save her money and pay to have them reduced the same goes for her butt, Simples, someone that unhappy with their body does not wear clothes that fit like a second skin !!!
Same here ended up getting a loan and getting mine reduced x

Reactions: 3
Omg the Facebook huns are offering cash, donations, amazon wish lists........ careful Rach remember this is what got you in alllllll that trouble last time!!!!!!!!! Bet her accountant is shitting himself 😂
Also love it that you offered one person some eggs and now about 1000 of your lush babes are charging down to Devon for free eggs (ok I might have exaggerated the 1000 but this is Elton we are talking about so I’m allowed right? What’s good for the goose and all that!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't seen any posts or stories all afternoon..I'm just going by what's been said here.
Her brain dead followers are unbelievable.... why would you crowd fund for someone that spends £400 on a mattress/£180 on a deck chair and £600 on a tit light... clearly if she wasnt so selfish she could buy her daughter a bleeping hen house. Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven't seen any posts or stories all afternoon..I'm just going by what's been said here.
Her brain dead followers are unbelievable.... why would you crowd fund for someone that spends £400 on a mattress/£180 on a deck chair and £600 on a tit light... clearly if she wasnt so selfish she could buy her daughter a bleeping hen house. Unbelievable
it’s for Lula though remember 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg the Facebook huns are offering cash, donations, amazon wish lists........ careful Rach remember this is what got you in alllllll that trouble last time!!!!!!!!! Bet her accountant is shitting himself 😂
Also love it that you offered one person some eggs and now about 1000 of your lush babes are charging down to Devon for free eggs (ok I might have exaggerated the 1000 but this is Elton we are talking about so I’m allowed right? What’s good for the goose and all that!!!)
The Facebook huns need to start following her on Insta - then they’ll see that she’s definitely not strapped for cash and has spent thousands of £££ in the past few weeks alone on tat and can easily afford to buy it herself she just wanted to chance her arm and get a #gifted one.

The Facebook huns are still probably brought into the story that she’s a kind hearted hero that’s constantly giving away her last £20 to those worse off than her. It’s impossible for her to keep that facade going on Insta 😂

She really needs to step in and stop her followers from trying to give her money. She’s a disgrace with no shame.

Though if the huns are stupid enough to do it after raising a house deposit for her for a house that she’s still renting nearly 2 years later then more fool them. Where did that minimum £20,000 go Rachel? 🤔

Omg..one idiot has suggested that R needs to sell t-shirts that's say "be more betsy" and "be more lula" 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I bet she is still coining it in on a monthly basis with PayPal ‘donations’ from her Facebook followers who don’t follow her on Insta.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The Facebook huns need to start following her on Insta - then they’ll see that she’s definitely not strapped for cash and has spent thousands of £££ in the past few weeks alone on tat and can easily afford to buy it herself she just wanted to chance her arm and get a #gifted one.

The Facebook huns are still probably brought into the story that she’s a kind hearted hero that’s constantly giving away her last £20 to those worse off than her. It’s impossible for her to keep that facade going on Insta 😂

She really needs to step in and stop her followers from trying to give her money. She’s a disgrace with no shame.

Though if the huns are stupid enough to do it after raising a house deposit for her for a house that she’s still renting nearly 2 years later then more fool them. Where did that minimum £20,000 go Rachel? 🤔
She has Facebook for the paypal/donations
Instagram for the paid ads/gifted items
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Since she saw the programme she’s saved the remainder of her birthday money, sold eggs from her hens here, saved the money and done jobs for extra pocket money so she can buy another hen house"
She's already got the money.
People really are thick as bleeping chicken tit 🙄

Rach needs to step in and make it clear that she will not accept any funds, or maybe not because this could be the greedy duck up that can bring her down 🤔

Reactions: 12
She is actual comedy gold isnt she. So delusional it's scary. I remember when I thought I liked her years ago..and shamefully I actually felt sorry for her when I saw the tattle rant until I came over and had a look. As soon as your eyes get opened, she just grates on you doesnt she.
They all need their eyes opening because they are just coming across as so stupid, they are all a salesman dream. She could literally put a sob story out there about bottled fresh air and they would all buy it 😂
Everything she promotes or buys is tacky as hell and would take about 100 years to decompose yet they believe shes so eco friendly and into saving the planet.
Like I said yesterday, if your that passionate about saving animals, research what is happening to your local zoo in paignton at the moment and raise awareness to try and save it and the animals that live there! The plastic that you consume, that is clogging up the seas.. the child labour that goes into making your fast fashion items that you buy weekly... the chemicals that are in your fake tan and that your baby inhales daily... I could go on. It really grates me when people preach and go on about being so aware of the planet/ animal abuse etc and then their lifestyle is literally the opposite. duck off rachel you absolute crotch goblin

Reactions: 23
Is this not incredibly foolish on her part? How many weirdos will see this and think yes , message her, can we meet etc? Then again suppose it’s not hard to find where she lives really is it! It just gives me shivers down my spine the thought of people out there with not great intentions can find her and her family so easily. This could be a gateway for someone.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.