PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell.
I didn’t see the light picture until this morning. I didn’t want to be overly critical as I do like some pop art and some bag of bones stuff is great. Plus I’m rubbish at interiors, I just have no interest in it. My Mum and Sister are fab, but I didn’t get the required gene.
The verdict is it’s tacky as hell. The Pom Poms are bloody awful. I even passed it to one of my adult kids whose a whizz in design and it got a 🤨 reaction.
You just can’t buy class, it’s as simple as that 🤷‍♀️
The comments on the post are quite funny though. Some are sly, others are from ‘live, laugh, love’ Facebook Mums 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nearly 11,000 people love that post, I’ve come to the conclusion they are,
1 Blind
2 Delusional
3 Bought likes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trouble is when u tell so many lies you forget what u have said, she's proving that daily.

Reactions: 13
I have a question. You know that she says often ‘Joyce bought it for me.’ Does anyone else have separate finances from their Husband? Ours is and always has been just lumped into one pot. My Husband isn’t my older kids Father, but all of our money is everyone’s and divvied out to whomever and wherever it’s needed. I couldn’t do it all separately

Reactions: 18
Here comes a massive post about how nervous she is about sending Lula to the horrific germ riddled school, shes vomited horrifically all morning, projectile mind you, all over her brand new beautiful sex den sign 💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People will ‘like’ it who don’t actually like it 🤣 its when friends put god awful photos of their kids on Facebook and you ‘like’ because you feel you have too !! God can someone screenshot that ‘I’ve ordered another light’ on her Facebook page 😂😂

Back to the house topic. We have rented for 10 years. Didn’t know the landlady initially but got to know her well over that time. We’ve missed the housing market boat and moved in as a new couple and now married with 2 kids! Never in a million years we imagined we would still be here. She’s never put the rent up and we are secure in the fact that she won’t be kicking us out unless something happened to her. We’ve decorated everything ourselves now, laid decking in the garden , husband has built custom made furniture for my kids room etc Hoping for a miracle one day so we can have our ‘own’ home home! Basically trying to say that if they do rent they might be secure in the fact they will be there for a long time so are making it their ‘home’ and doing what they want to it.

Reactions: 6
“She’s wearing my Vans!”

Well, considering the number of POINTLESS purchases you’ve made since lockdown began, could you not stretch to a new pair of shoes for your daughter? My Year 6 went back last week, I had bought her new shorts and shirts and she’s wearing her school shoes from March as they already fit. Her new uniform will then be passed down to my Year 4 to wear over the years.

Considering the WANK she’s bought recently, there’s no excuse 🙄 clearly doesn’t get the mum guilt when it comes to T 😒

8BE69A10-EF69-4334-9580-005C5AE4A710.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Josh bought it for me but doesn't all he pay for is the water Where's he getting his extra cash from bird watching

Reactions: 7
I have a question. You know that she says often ‘Joyce bought it for me.’ Does anyone else have separate finances from their Husband? Ours is and always has been just lumped into one pot. My Husband isn’t my older kids Father, but all of our money is everyone’s and divvied out to whomever and wherever it’s needed. I couldn’t do it all separately
My parents have always had separate, I would too when I get married 🤷‍♀️ That's just always seemed more logical to me but I suppose it's all down to personal preference really

I wonder if she ordered that awful light at the same time they briefly started the family YouTube channel? She probably had an idea at the time of rebranding themselves as a family channel on YouTube called ‘Our Patchwork Family’ and ordered the light to feature in the background of their family videos but has since worked out that it’s all much effort and hard work and so is now stuck with an awful light with wires hanging down the middle of the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“She’s wearing my Vans!”

Well, considering the number of POINTLESS purchases you’ve made since lockdown began, could you not stretch to a new pair of shoes for your daughter? My Year 6 went back last week, I had bought her new shorts and shirts and she’s wearing her school shoes from March as they already fit. Her new uniform will then be passed down to my Year 4 to wear over the years.

Considering the WANK she’s bought recently, there’s no excuse 🙄 clearly doesn’t get the mum guilt when it comes to T 😒

View attachment 156150
Let me guess.... all her followers will be posting photos of their offsprings first day back at school or comments that their kids are missing their friends ( and PTWM won’t reply to any of them !)

My parents have always had separate, I would too when I get married 🤷‍♀️ That's just always seemed more logical to me but I suppose it's all down to personal preference really
Yes it must be 🤔. My parents did all in together and so did my Husbands so I suppose it’s down to that. When it comes to birthdays we are all really picky anyway, so everyone gets money to buy there own presents. (No one would take the risk with surprises, ‘Have you got the receipt?’ would be the most likely response 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not at all sticking up for her but my husband asks me what I want for my birthday and I always say oh I don’t know. He then says well you order something and I will pay for it. Maybe that’s what has gone off here.

Reactions: 4
Not at all sticking up for her but my husband asks me what I want for my birthday and I always say oh I don’t know. He then says well you order something and I will pay for it. Maybe that’s what has gone off here.
Agree but her latest FB post makes it sound like it was a thoughtful surprise from Josh and that he contacted the company to design a bespoke surprise rather than the reality of ordering it herself 😀

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.