PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies โ€˜Thatโ€™s **** babe, can I shareโ€™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually raised 3 children previously? Because surely sheโ€™s heard of separation anxiety that happens between 8-10 months and oh wait thatโ€™s the age Wilby is ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Get a bleeping clue about child development Rach, you arse.

Also the glee in her voice that he cries when he sees her. I love that Wilby made her look like the liar she is. Good lad.

Reactions: 15
Wait, sheโ€™s sent Josh on the school run with Wilby why? Why is she not taking her child to school? Why is she sending Wilbert when she knows heโ€™s experiencing anxiety at being apart? Controlling weirdo.

Reactions: 17
Again, she just doesn't fit what she's advertising! The message is that the bras give ladies the confidence to breast feed in public who might usually hideaway, great. But then there's Rach happily pictured breastfeeding with no bra in a car last week ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Wait, sheโ€™s sent Josh on the school run with Wilby why? Why is she not taking her child to school? Why is she sending Wilbert when she knows heโ€™s experiencing anxiety at being apart? Controlling weirdo.
I assume to make sure Josh comes straight home as quickly as possible to get the Messiah back. She can't chance him catching someone's eye in the playground and going for a quick fumble in the woods, can she?

• Haha
I assume to make sure Josh comes straight home as quickly as possible to get the Messiah back. She can't chance him catching someone's eye in the playground and going for a quick fumble in the woods, can she?
It is so overtly controlling.

Reactions: 3
She was probably leaving messages and calling the whole time ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She deffo done this to try and wind us up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Is anyone else as weird as I am about wearing slippers outside? ๐Ÿคฎ Slippers are for indoors, I don't wear my outdoor shoes on the carpets etc in case I've stepped in a puddle of dog piss or something ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 3
Hi rach!!!
Sending josh on the school run with your baby wonโ€™t stop his wandering eye.....he put his knob up you whilst you were carrying another mans baby so leaving wilby in the car whilst he has a quickie over the bonnet really wonโ€™t bother him

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi rach!!!
Sending josh on the school run with your baby wonโ€™t stop his wandering eye.....he put his knob up you whilst you were carrying another mans baby so leaving wilby in the car whilst he has a quickie over the bonnet really wonโ€™t bother him
Well Wilbert can't speak yet, so he's not going to grass him up is he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Well Wilbert can't speak yet, so he's not going to grass him up is he ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ™ˆ my Nan dropped her dad in it when she was two, went home and told her mum theyโ€™d been out with โ€œAuntyโ€ someone or other. Aunty whatsherface ended up being her stepmum ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww soz racheee, neither did he sob like youโ€™d just come back from war (disgraceful comparison) nor vomit horrifically... better luck next time hun xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.