PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor dear feeding her must of been so bad still effected by it nearly 16 years later 😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was about to say “she is bleeping mental” when I remembered only absolutely heartless wankers take the piss out of other women’s mental health, right Rach? 💜

Reactions: 17
Haven’t been on for a few days so have had to do a major catch up.

In regard to Edie wanting a frost on roblox - they were a Christmas special last December so will never be back. They are quite high up in the best things you can get so the chances of someone giving her one without a good pet in return is almost impossible. Saying that, my sister has 2 of them. I could maybe get her to give Edie one in return for the PayPal truth 😏 jokes obviously, she wouldn’t give R the absolute delight of getting more things handed to her xo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just looking at one of the previous posts about her harping on about the patchwork family thing....... wasn’t she in one as a child (mum leaving and dad moving in new woman and her kids) and all she ever does is bang on about how AWFUL it was and how it’s ruined her life?!?! Ironic really 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just looking at one of the previous posts about her harping on about the patchwork family thing....... wasn’t she in one as a child (mum leaving and dad moving in new woman and her kids) and all she ever does is bang on about how AWFUL it was and how it’s ruined her life?!?! Ironic really 💜

👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Reactions: 2
Haha when you put it like that, it really is ironic. Although I think R is pretty loving with the boys. The real trauma for them will be having to live with Betsy the precocious vile little scab

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha when you put it like that, it really is ironic. Although I think R is pretty loving with the boys. The real trauma for them will be having to live with Betsy the precocious vile little scab
We have no proof that her stepmum was not loving towards her. She objected to her dad moving on with another lady and her mum moving away. Yet she seems to have no awareness that the boys are in the same situation. They wouldn’t get away with telling their dad they were unhappy.

Reactions: 13
She is just so boring. Endless stories of nothing. I am bored & she is irritating the crap out of me!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I tit you not, I have just sat here laughing and fake snorting to see if you can do it. My youngest has just shouted ‘what the heck are you doing, you weirdo’ 😂😂 Jesus I am bored

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I tit you not, I have just sat here laughing and fake snorting to see if you can do it. My youngest has just shouted ‘what the heck are you doing, you weirdo’ 😂😂 Jesus I am bored
I imagine it takes a lot of effort to ‘fake’ it? If I proper start laughing I have been known to snort but it’s embarrassing, I certainly wouldn’t short the whole of instagram

Reactions: 7
I imagine it takes a lot of effort to ‘fake’ it? If I proper start laughing I have been known to snort but it’s embarrassing, I certainly wouldn’t short the whole of instagram
She did it twice is a 15 second clip, I wanted to test it out to see if there were benefits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The list of who she’s following is very telling. Generally, it’s zero people of colour, but scroll back from the most recent and there are several in a row from her black Tuesday crusade 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing since. Bandwagon twit.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The list of who she’s following is very telling. Generally, it’s zero people of colour, but scroll back from the most recent and there are several in a row from her blank Tuesday crusade 🤦🏼‍♀️ Nothing since. Bandwagon twit.
I noticed that yesterday 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.