PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could of at least ironed the bloody school jumper.
I’ll admit our normal clothes get whacked in the dryer and then hung up cos I’m bone idle.
and half the time my daughter (5) looks like she’s being chucked head first into a charity shop because I allow her to dress herself!

But when it comes to School uniform/ Work stuff. I’m OTT. School stuff gets washed in its own washing powder to keep the colours nice. (Nothing worse than a white polo turning grey!) and the stuff gets ironed within an inch of there life.
Screw sending my kid to school looking scruffy!!

Oh and me and the OH both work 40+ hours a week and I still manage it, as do most mums! So you really have no excuse Racheaeaeleaelealeal

Reactions: 20
And she doesn’t read tattle apparently but ever since others commented on her empty 4 word replies she’s now doing whole paragraphs.

Reactions: 10
I’m thinking of setting up a go fund me for a “thats tit babe 💜” neon light for my downstairs toilet. Anyone care to donate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m thinking of setting up a go fund me for a “thats tit babe 💜” neon light for my downstairs toilet. Anyone care to donate?
I’m in my overdraft and kids need new shoes but I’m happy to give you £300 babe 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait until we've all had one G&T tonight and it'll be Elton Johning its way to you before you know it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You're better off setting up a PayPal hun, that way nobody else knows how much you've collected 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m thinking of setting up a go fund me for a “thats tit babe 💜” neon might for my downstairs toilet. Anyone care t
I’m in my overdraft and kids need new shoes but I’m happy to give you £300 babe 💜
thanks babe. You’re a #inspiration - always supporting other women and their toilet needs 😂

You're better off setting up a PayPal hun, that way nobody else knows how much you've collected 😘
Good idea hun. It will help me get over the trauma of when I was 5 my mum leaving me to piss in a non- illuminated bathroom. I vomitted and sobbed and she just didn’t care #toxic 💜

• Haha
thanks babe. You’re a #inspiration - always supporting other women and their toilet needs 😂

Good idea hun. It will help me get over the trauma of when I was 5 my mum leaving me to piss in a non- illuminated bathroom. I vomitted and sobbed and she just didn’t care #toxic 💜
Did you promise yourself in that moment that no child of yours would ever have to piss in a toilet without a neon sign blinding them?

• Haha
My child can go without a few meals, I'll gladly donate. Send me your personal bank details, nobody needs to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My child can go without a few meals, I'll gladly donate. Send me your personal bank details, nobody needs to know 😂
I will need photos of Tigger with a sad face standing in her toilet with a post saying how great I am, so can repost it in my IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My heart is aching with all this kindess! 💜💜😭 #womensupportingwomen #obsessed #amazing #snort 😍....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😆😆 excellent thread this afternoon. Lots of laughs here but no snorts 🐽

I'm sure you've seen the FT article that's trending on Twitter today about how an uber rich lady in Kensington had been coping with lockdown.

I pissed myself when I read about Freddie's Flowers. R will be shipping the Patchwork lot up to Kensington now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine trying to explain this family to someone who’s never heard of them. Well there’s this woman who was a victim of DA, except she wasn’t really- however she spends her life rescuing victims, although she kind of doesn’t. She’s married to this gay bloke who was in the army and police but can’t hammer a nail into a wall cos he’s so camp. She had nothing to do with her mother except she does, she’s so toxic she lets one kid stay overnight once a week.
Her life has been horrific,but not really her step sister says they had a nice child hood. She was in care for a day, but was basically bought up in a kids home.
Her eldest daughter is the kindest person you will ever meet, when she’s not being vile, bitchy and scowling. Her baby is a reincarnation of the messiah, but also the most average baby you’ve ever seen.
She’s such an inspirational woman, I mean who doesn’t want to be nine months pregnant shagging Said gay bloke in the woods?
I mean she tells the odd lie here and there, Well in fact she has a daily quota.
Then there’s the MIL who is now her mummy and makes little tiny sandwich for her, rubs her feet and goes on fun days out visiting homeless men.

so lovely to all her kids and there’s no difference in the way she treats them at all ever! Except the stepsons get second hand shoes and coats that are too big and look ridiculous, just cos she didn’t take one of them for treatment when he broke his arm and moaned at the inconvenience. But hey still amazing in my book. 🤪
This was like Boris Johnson speech 😂😂😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks babes. Il send you all a newsletter once I have purchased it. But please don’t ask for receipts or proof of purchase otherwise I will be forced to #block #delete. Don’t worry my accountant has it alllllllll in hand 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😆😆 excellent thread this afternoon. Lots of laughs here but no snorts 🐽

I'm sure you've seen the FT article that's trending on Twitter today about how an uber rich lady in Kensington had been coping with lockdown.

I pissed myself when I read about Freddie's Flowers. R will be shipping the Patchwork lot up to Kensington now.
Oh my God, did you see it? I thought it was comedy at first and then half way through realised it was ‘from the heart’ bleeping hell. I have never 🙄.

I’ll bet that journalist is on here slagging off Caroline Hiron somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks babes. Il send you all a newsletter once I have purchased it. But please don’t ask for receipts or proof of purchase otherwise I will be forced to #block #delete. Don’t worry my accountant has it alllllllll in hand 💜
It's okay we will blindly believe you, just make sure that every now and again you post some vague stories about how you're helping fight light pollution and make sure you show us all your #gifted bulbs (give the really tit ones away after you've kicked them down the hallway though yeah?)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.