PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only yeste
The part in the Fathers Day post about not taking J for granted 😳😳 is she serious!! she constantly takes him for granted by mocking him publicly, whilst he is trying to actually parent/clean/cook etc whilst she flims and snorts, yeah really see the love every day.
Only yesterday she was taking the piss about him knowing the names of flowers. Camping him know it all Norman of something. He was joking around!!

Reactions: 7
Oh bother that’s us told then 🤣 you’re an adult woman, behave yourself love x

edit - I mean an adult woman shouldn’t be so nippy about this, or be trying to justify herself for the gram, it’s weird, like can you imagine posting everything on an app??
If I was going to let everything wind me up to the point that Rachaeaeaeaele and her family do, I either wouldn't look at what was being said about me or I'd stop posting my entire life on social media...

Wonder if Avarose can tell us where the paypal money has gone? Or why Rachaeaeaeaele is such an attention seeking, greedy, needy, self centred cow? :unsure:

Whole family is bleeping ridiculous! Apart from Wilby...in case someone accuses me of 'baby slagging' :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
If only instead of answers to the wedding , she would answer the paypal /go fund me questions .twit .

Reactions: 14
Just started following Josh on insta on an account Rachel has blocked. I’m gonna flirt like duck with Wibble’s dad by dangling chatter of pelicans in front of him.

let’s see who is really running that bird fucker’s account

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Avarose, while you’re here can you answer why Betsy doesn’t follow your husband on insta? If you’re both as close as R makes out it seems a bit odd that your sister who’s whole life revolves around Instagram doesn’t follow her brother in law?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

edit - I mean an adult woman shouldn’t be so nippy about this, or be trying to justify herself for the gram, it’s weird, like can you imagine posting everything on an app??
Howling at this 🤣🤣

I find it so weird that they all still read here, a year later, when they apparently hate this site (yet use our content) and we're all trolls?!

Either join us and disclose everything, or duck off 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a probably an unpopular opinion but I personally think the people donating and sending her (along with all the other ‘yummy mummies’) free tit are equally as shameful as the person who receives it.

The are so many things you can do to make a difference in this world. Being a empty headed ‘fan’ of a nobody is not one of them. If they could just read a paper now and again it would enrich their lives 🙄

Edited to add: How did she manage to make Joyce’s Fathers Day about her hahahahaha omg, she’s hysterical 😂😂
The businesses don’t do it from the kindness of their heart it’s just for the exposure !

Reactions: 6
Come on now ladies. I don’t think in 2032 a 12 year old Wilby be arsed about that one time in 2020 someone said something about his weight 😂.

I think agree to disagree is the best thing and move on. The kid is fine aside from having Dick and Dom as parents 👍
Somewhat irrelevant but 2032 being in 12 years is one scary thought 😳 sounds like it should still be decades away...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Well considering you read here..or someone you know does..and passes messages on to you..
I couldnt give a duck who was at your wedding or who walked you down the aisle... how about telling us where the paypal/go fund me money has gone/ why does rachel ignore genuine plights for help/ why cant she have a mature discussion about anything?? Did she stab your father? Because if she did then she shouldn't be shouting DV or associating herself with it either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn’t it 😱. At the rate the world is going I’ll be shocked if we make it to be honest.

I’m surprised Wilby could see Joyce here. The mahogany really blends well with the pine, he just looks like part of the door 😂
I think I need to stop drinking coffee when I read here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

But they don't read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Ava the one with the really annoying voice/laugh?
Anyway thanks for the info hun. Mum looks pretty,
Anyway yeah don’t give a tit. But why are you and the rest of the dysfunctional fam ignoring lock down rules? Codnt care if B has been having a tough time and that’s why. So have millions of people in the country. Some not even seeing their loved ones at the end of their lives. But for some reason Devons biggest scammer and co don’t think the rules apply to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Respect to the young lady for nipping speculation in the bud, meaning us lol, so someone here told me yesterday that they remember R not going as she had posted about B,L,E leaving early as they were missing her?
So this would imply that Rach lied, yet again, 200 hundred miles is rather far to just leave a special occasion especially being family and the bridesmaids 😂😂😂

Avarose, while you’re here can you answer why Betsy doesn’t follow your husband on insta? If you’re both as close as R makes out it seems a bit odd that your sister who’s whole life revolves around Instagram doesn’t follow her brother in law?
Maybe he is bob or Barry, sorry without looking I can’t remember the name of the man that likes all of Betsy post and regularly follows😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly..they are all the gift that keeps on giving aren't they 😂
They dont read here but bite back and get ideas for content.
If you dont like people gossiping about your lives then
1) dont write a tell all book with every detail in it
2) dont have open public profiles for every single member and extended member of family
3) dont film every minute of your life for the gram so you can scam people for money and freebies
🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it odd that the step daughters defend her. I mean she clearly broke up their parents marriage. She must have some kind of magic powers over all these fools that think she’s amazing. I mean she’s no mother Theresa ! And I really feel for E’s dad as he clearly dotes on that little girl. Rachaele reminds me very much of my own mother. Had an affair and dragged me and my brother away from our dad on my 8th birthday, brother was 5. Dad was distraught. She took us back and forth for about 4 years between our dad and her new fella ( couldn’t make her mind up) Safe to say when my dad met my stepmam she wasn’t happy. Hated us being close to our step brother who was young and was forever making it difficult for my dad. I’ve had many falling outs with my mother , we do remain close ( ish) she’s now onto husband 3 who is 10 years younger than her . She’d love for me to call him dad. He’s a nice man second step dad was a bully and his and my mothers relationship was violent from both sides. She hates how close I am to my dad. He’s my world my rock, a fab grandad and an amazing father in law to my hubby. Even more so since my stepmam died of Covid 10 weeks ago. We are there every few days and on the phone all the time. That’s love. Some people just shouldn’t have kids. Rant over . Hope everyone’s having a lovely Father’s Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.