PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again Wilby just plonked on the sofa with a few toys but completely mesmerised by the television. Why is he not down on the floor playing? TV off, maybe even one of the other 7 members of his family down on the floor with him playing. It actually makes me feel a little sad for him. He’s missing out on so much.
Or if they REALLY have to plonk him in front of the tv (I'm being sarcastic) then at least put something educational on for him.

Reactions: 6
I wish my 4 year old would sit as still as W does, even for 5 minutes. Never seen anything like it before. Mine were never off the floor at that age, causing chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh gosh, how did it go?

Argh, imagine me putting my hands up to hide my face and I am asking you, did it all go ok, did the surgeon compose herself and do a good job ? Lol

I swear I looked at his hands, when my friend that I mentioned, she didn’t shave her fluffy area, the midwives did and I she told me it was horrible as they dry shaved her, so going on that I shaved my lot off, the cut was done just above the PL, so really I didn’t have to shave.
Now I am giggling because we have gone right off topic, 😂😂😂 Admin please don’t remove us lol

Ha should have said - all OK. Me and baby too!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think it’s reading here that has aged them and made R look so old and haggard in the last 12 months. She obviously hoped the PayPal questions would go away and her silence would stop people asking about it but it hasnt. Keeping up with the constant lies and checking comments must be exhausting and is certainly taking its toll on them

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Babying Wilby to keep up the ads:
Father’s Day’s expensive with that many dads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Do you know what I find ironic. She shares all these cards, from random people saying blah blah blah. Well my youngest wrote out my Husbands card last night and this morning when I read it, it was just lovely, genuine love and respect. My middle one did a SM post and again it was really lovely. Where’s their kids messages to their Dad? Absolutely nowhere, Betsys was just taking the piss out of him. It’s all fake as hell

Reactions: 12
Suggestion - B wants a horse, she’ll get one of course, no news on where the PayPal went, But a free chicken shed she’s getting sent

Bahahahahahahahaha she blatantly wrote that DM she just posted that was supposedly from Josh! What bloke uses the word lush 😂😂😂 Rach you’re such a twit but my god you make me laugh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apologies if I was rude to anyone it wasn’t intentional.
Loop
Once again Wilby just plonked on the sofa with a few toys but completely mesmerised by the television. Why is he not down on the floor playing? TV off, maybe even one of the other 7 members of his family down on the floor with him playing. It actually makes me feel a little sad for him. He’s missing out on so much.
I have to agree, my brother and his wife had their kids later in life and where very protective of them etc and the wouldn't let the wind blow on them, always lifting them, never let them to play on the floor, crawl or try and toddle by themselves, and they where very late walkers.. Both never started walking untill they where 2.. They are fine now, but just developed late

Bahahahahahahahaha she blatantly wrote that DM she just posted that was supposedly from Josh! What bloke uses the word lush 😂😂😂 Rach you’re such a twit but my god you make me laugh 😂😂
Why are they even sending each other messages through instagram 😂 lets say he was downstairs and she was upstairs, why not text message or WhatsApp? But let's be real, they were sat next to each other so he could have just shown her rather than send it in a message 😂😂 absolutely pathetic.
Why does she feel the need to publically show they are in love..its very insecure and childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A bloke using the word lush is grounds for divorce. No way did he send that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs. I unfollowed her and she still pops up somewhere! Theonlygirlinthehouse put a lovely post up for fathers day. Rach comments on it with this 🙄 nothing to actually acknowledge Jess' post. Me me us me us me me

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Oh bother that’s us told then 🤣 you’re an adult woman, behave yourself love x

edit - I mean an adult woman shouldn’t be so nippy about this, or be trying to justify herself for the gram, it’s weird, like can you imagine posting everything on an app??
😂😂 This is ridiculous. I thought the step sisters seemed quite nice and detached from it all 🤦‍♀️

As childish as the 'patchwork family' who never ever read here 🤔

Reactions: 7
Ffs. I unfollowed her and she still pops up somewhere! Theonlygirlinthehouse put a lovely post up for fathers day. Rach comments on it with this 🙄 nothing to actually acknowledge Jess' post. Me me us me us me me
God sake... shes even using fathers day to have a dig at ex partners... theres just no need for that comment at all. Talk about reminding them that their dad "was tit"
Shes so nasty

Reactions: 14
And no mention of Tallulah again.

Surely if he was that bad a dad and the stepsisters’ mum is that amazing a friend to Rachel, she would have warned her off?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.