Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To my understanding you are allowed one 'support bubble'

One person who lives alone or only with dependent children, can form a bubble with one other household.

So far they appear to have formed support bubbles with that Avarose. Big arse Charlee. The other grown up step daughter. I draw my freckles on with a sharpie Astrid. Rachaeaeaeaele's toxic mother. Seb's mate. The postman. The butcher. The baker. And the candlestickmaker.

TAKING THE PISS!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tigger1

I’m thinking of setting up a go fund me for a “thats shit babe 💜” neon might for my downstairs toilet. Anyone care t
I’m in my overdraft and kids need new shoes but I’m happy to give you £300 babe 💜
thanks babe. You’re a #inspiration - always supporting other women and their toilet needs 😂

You're better off setting up a PayPal hun, that way nobody else knows how much you've collected 😘
Good idea hun. It will help me get over the trauma of when I was 5 my mum leaving me to piss in a non- illuminated bathroom. I vomitted and sobbed and she just didn’t care #toxic 💜

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
thanks babe. You’re a #inspiration - always supporting other women and their toilet needs 😂

Good idea hun. It will help me get over the trauma of when I was 5 my mum leaving me to piss in a non- illuminated bathroom. I vomitted and sobbed and she just didn’t care #toxic 💜
Did you promise yourself in that moment that no child of yours would ever have to piss in a toilet without a neon sign blinding them?

• Haha

Tigger1

Thanks babes. Il send you all a newsletter once I have purchased it. But please don’t ask for receipts or proof of purchase otherwise I will be forced to #block #delete. Don’t worry my accountant has it alllllllll in hand 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
She can’t even spell BabyBel 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

E8247FEB-31ED-4DAD-82EF-C7E6D7FACAF6.jpeg

Edited to add: I try not to judge people on spelling and grammar, I know it comes more easily to some than others. BUT if you bang on about being a Sunday Times bestselling author and your 6 year old thinks your job is to write books, then yeah I’m gonna judge the fuck out of your writing. Sincerely, frustrated author 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Honestly..they are all the gift that keeps on giving aren't they 😂
They dont read here but bite back and get ideas for content.
If you dont like people gossiping about your lives then
1) dont write a tell all book with every detail in it
2) dont have open public profiles for every single member and extended member of family
3) dont film every minute of your life for the gram so you can scam people for money and freebies
🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 28

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Hmm baby slagging. Not cool. He is a little cutie. Comparing him to your own fabulous offspring and being derogatory is not fair. In my experience you can’t stop or start a babies developmental stages unless you are very abusive. They are not abusive to Wilby. He will crawl walk or cruise when he is able to. I spoon fed my kids And the current health advice is for baby led weaning. One of my kids struggles with weight and the other is bean pole. It’s the genes.
Hey there new member, see you joined on Friday- welcome.

Quick guide to how it works round here-

1. If a post breaks forum rules (the post you refer to does not) please use the 'report' button; admin will address it.

2. No one really cares what you think is 'cool' (you earn that right as you get to know people- just like real life!) and fortunately you also don't decide what's 'fair' here so stay in your lane. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mvamp

Lurker since the start... Pretty sure Ts new hen house is donated despite her saying otherwise (R lie?!! Never 😂) . This was a fb comment (massive eye roll to the amazing work and raising lovely kids but as we've established her fb and Instagram profiles differ greatly so I'll give the benefit of the doubt). Quick search of her hubby's company and low and behold it's the same hen house out Elton posted a pic of 🙄😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick