PTWM #36 Shave her babies hair. She only replies ‘That’s **** babe, can I share’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some police jobs which are office based, like crime analyst for example, but I don’t think they work shifts like nights (which I’m sure she said he does....) sounds more call centre based type thing maybe?

Reactions: 8
What a weird thing to say... "was the best daddy back then"
Is he not classed as a good daddy now then? Has that ship sailed? Why would you say he WAS? So strange
Back when he was allowed to be a daddy to the boys, now he’s just the toe nail clipper and daddy to the girls.

Reactions: 14
Also can we take a second here and just appreciate all the new members over the last few days... hi everybody 👋👋👋 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Josh is a full time police officer plus goes birding for bleeping 8 hours a day or something plus he’s constantly at home. How does that work?!

Reactions: 18
Omg I hate finger and toe nails, was so glad when my eldest could do his own. With the little two I now lay kitchen roll underneath so can ball that up and then Hoover (Sorry Dyson 😉), hate if I find a random one,,makes me sick, but to do it on the kitchen table, gross. And he's using grown up clippers on a baby, but as he shaved his head shouldn't be surprised! Sorry, had a rant there!

Reactions: 10
Sorry, who is the parent here?! I thought Tallulah’s hair looked uneven this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 156746
What?! She likes Betsy or Tallulah beside her so SHE can fall asleep and likes to twiddle their hair to do so?! To the point where it causes knots in their hair that need to be cut out 😮 Why does she act like a toddler all the time - does she think pretending to be childlike is cute?!

She can’t leave the house unsupervised, Josh cuts her nails, washes her in the shower, cooks for her, literally spoon feeds her, chooses her clothes for her and her own children have to put her to sleep and let their hair be used as a comforter.

My young kids are more self-sufficient than she is.

It’s not cute Rachel, it’s really really wrong & unhealthy for an able bodied adult to be so needy and incapable of doing anything for themselves.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I do. My first husband stole all my money and never paid any bills leaving me in a pile of 💩 when I eventually plucked up the courage to kick him out. I know my now husband would never do that but I just can’t bring myself to have a joint account 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m the same. When you’ve had an ex who leaves you in debt or doesn’t give you any money towards his own children. Then you’ve been a single mum so used to having you own money it’s like you want to hold on to that independence. As much as I trust my husband I still need to know I have my own money too.

Reactions: 6
I cant see how Josh could be remotely respected as a front line officer. I dont mean in terms of his colleagues, but imagine how many people would see him out and hes trying to be professional and they're all gobbling off because they saw on insta he was doing X,Y, Z.

Reactions: 16
If my friend told me that their other half was picking out clothes for them to wear each day I would be speaking to them about domestic abuse. It’s a MASSIVE red flag.

Reactions: 11
Often people who have been in domestically abusive relationships miss the control their abuser had over them (as odd as that sounds to people who haven’t been in a DA relationship). They miss it because for a while (maybe even decades) every decision was made for them. They did not have to think for themselves. I think Rachellllelelellelee has turned him into her abuser with out even noticing!

Reactions: 5
No there is something very wrong with this man!!! Why would you cut his toe nails for him 😬
To be fair, I'm with him on this. I do my sons nails all the time. Dirty, long nails. Gross!! I do my nieces as well (obviously not recently and my sister can't wait for me to get round again). Nails are a massive hygiene thing. That's why J is the one always cleaning. He was in the army, wouldn't surprise me if he has OCD!!

BUT no need for it all to be recorded!

I cant see how Josh could be remotely respected as a front line officer. I dont mean in terms of his colleagues, but imagine how many people would see him out and hes trying to be professional and they're all gobbling off because they saw on insta he was doing X,Y, Z.
That’s the precise thought process I’ve had,

Reactions: 1
It really is!

I cant believe he cuts her toenails for her, does he go to the toilet for her as well?
Chew her food and spit it back in her mouth like shes a baby bird?😂
Haha tips he picked up at birding lol

If I asked my man to clip my nails it would be a solid no. Why does he cut everyone’s nails it’s so weird.does he do Betsys

To be fair, I'm with him on this. I do my sons nails all the time. Dirty, long nails. Gross!! I do my nieces as well (obviously not recently and my sister can't wait for me to get round again). Nails are a massive hygiene thing. That's why J is the one always cleaning. He was in the army, wouldn't surprise me if he has OCD!!

BUT no need for it all to be recorded!
I get hygiene etc but it’s not a army thing my brothers high up in army iv been around soldiers,since u started watching this shitshow and his nail obsession iv been looking at my brothers colleagues nails most are unkept not all trimmed.i asked if they are. Made to cut nails n was told only if in dress twos uniform.i think it’s him just being weird

Just catching up, felt so sorry for T after that post yesterday! £500 to bring Blackpool in the house and she can't afford some decent clothes for her to go to school in! Also, is her iron broken or has no one gifted one yet?

Reactions: 26
Just catching up, felt so sorry for T after that post yesterday! £500 to bring Blackpool in the house and she can't afford some decent clothes for her to go to school in! Also, is her iron broken or has no one gifted one yet?
Yeah she looked a right scruff bag! Compared to B and W who have new clothes constantly.

What?! She likes Betsy or Tallulah beside her so SHE can fall asleep and likes to twiddle their hair to do so?! To the point where it causes knots in their hair that need to be cut out 😮 Why does she act like a toddler all the time - does she think pretending to be childlike is cute?!

She can’t leave the house unsupervised, Josh cuts her nails, washes her in the shower, cooks for her, literally spoon feeds her, chooses her clothes for her and her own children have to put her to sleep and let their hair be used as a comforter.

My young kids are more self-sufficient than she is.

It’s not cute Rachel, it’s really really wrong & unhealthy for an able bodied adult to be so needy and incapable of doing anything for themselves.
She has such mummy/daddy issues. It’s actually disturbing.

Reactions: 11
I think she plays up on the ‘everyone must look after me’ as She thinks people will feel sympathy for her, it’s attention seeking behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.