Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zodastream

when i was a poor single mum living in a shed which had a whole in the roof, me and my tiny turds had to keep warm from only the glow of the sun, night times told a different story as we sobbed and vomited the whole sombre night, only when morning arrived did i get the strength to crawl through the flap of a door to emerge into the day light, then down at the stream i washed mine and my precious babies clothing we only had 1 item of clothing each (no paypal :cry:) it was as i scrubbed Mcdonald stains from the tiny clothing that i vowed at that moment i would never let my children live in a house that had a hoover which smelt of fags, this i decided was my lives work, now i have 2 special hoovers and never shall i forget the day i paid for my old hoover with my last shilling i just hope my children never experience the same heartache i did :cry:💔💜 #ad #gifteddyson #neverforget

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I started following her again when we both had our babies cause they’re only days apart. I understand the phone being shoved in their faces comments cause sometimes I think these conversations are personal and she shouldn’t be recording them. But I wouldn’t call her a terrible mother personally.
I think she's a terrible mother. They are clean, fed and not physically abused but look at all the other stuff.

School and qualifications are ridiculed not encouraged.
Seb injures himself (twice) and instead of being taken for treatment is made to feel guilty about how it's affecting Rachaeaeaele.
Those children get no privacy whatsoever. Whatever they're doing, whenever they're doing it, a phone gets shoved in their face and it's broadcast for everyone to see.
The most private things about each child gets broadcast to everyone. When Betsy is on her period. When Seb (apparently) said he wanted to 'get laid' for his birthday. When Edie has emotional difficulties and can't control her reactions. When Isaac had his heart broken. Tallulah and her anxiety/therapy. Betsy in her bikini for everyone and anyone to see. They have no say in any of this and they have to grow up with the repercussions of strangers knowing the ins and outs of their private lives.
Teaching them no value of anything. Everything comes for free if you sell yourself and your family on the internet.
They are sworn at and to, they hear their mother calling their father names and ridiculing him on a daily basis.
They see the internet being more important than them. How many times have we seen one of them wanting to talk to her and her filming it for content.
They see no consistency. One minute their behaviour is funny, the next they're in trouble for it. Edie is confused as fuck most of the time, you can see it when she's getting into trouble (which is also filmed and shown to everyone).
They see no protection of their rights, they are literally just viewed as content. Even when they ask not to be filmed, the filming continues and gets posted.
And Wilby gets plonked in front of the telly everyday and fed cake. I've never known a baby so obsessed with the telly at such a young age. Or fed so much shit. And having his head shaved.

These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. I could probably fill a whole thread on why I think she's a terrible mother to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I was on amazon leaving a review for a book I read (by an Instagrammer actually) and I read some of the other reviews. I decided to go look at Rachel’s reviews 😂 many made me laugh, I was looking at the 1 stars though. This one did make me chuckle
0990D010-80B7-41C0-90B4-E30F3B9E5F17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Can someone quickly fill me in on the PayPal scam?
From 2016 onwards she used to regularly encourage her followers (mainly on FB at that point) to donate on a monthly basis to help Domestic Abuse charities and ‘warriors’ in need. She regularly used to push her PayPal donation link and it was a standing feature on her FB, website and blog. People used to set up monthly standing orders and she promised regular newsletters as to what the donations were spent on. No such newsletter has ever been shown with an actual breakdown of expenditure or money raised.

She was asked last year what the money was spent on, refused to provide evidence and cried troll.

She has since got rid of her website/blog with the PayPal donation link but if people had set up a standing order it’s probably still being debited. The exact wording on her website has been screenshot and is on the earlier threads (probably somewhere in threads 3-7)

She said last year that her accountant is able to show every penny that has come in and out but she has never provided any explanation or evidence and blocks anyone who asks.

In the finer print, people were paying a subscription rather than a donation and it’s suspected that the majority of the money went directly into the back pocket of Rachel and her ‘team’ aka Josh, his sister and their mate Jo.

PTWM also set up a number of Go Fund Me accounts for ‘warriors’ which raised thousands. Again no evidence of where the money really went to

A number of her followers stupidly set up a few Go Fund Me accounts to help her get money towards a house deposit which raised nearly £20,000 as in 2018 her landlady put their house on the market. 2 years later they’re still renting and no sign of where all the money raised went. PTWM’s admin emailed followers asking them to send house deposit money to Rachel’s bank account or PayPal rather than Go Fund Me. Again, evidenced in earlier threads.

In 2017 she frequently used to plead poverty claiming they had £17,000 family court debt yet were able to pay for a wedding, family holiday to Spain, mulberry handbag, gucci belt, all saints leather jacket to name but a few yet claimed her lifestyle hadn’t changed. This was before she was a constant ad machine making money from Insta.

In summary, it’s strongly suspected that the PayPal donations funded this sudden change in lifestyle and that the money wasn’t mainly being donated to charities and ‘warriors’ like the donators assumed.

She has made tens and tens of thousands of £££ and there has been no transparency or accountability- just block and delete.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Calmasyoulike

Is “patchwork family” a euphemism for ripping bits off other families and stitching them onto your own cause you can’t keep your legs closed and like to steal others peoples husbands. It’s all about perception isn’t it lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

FridaK

VIP Member
A

Here’s some more -

grown women lusting after topless pics of Josh ( and PTWM smugly saying how FAF he is when in reality life she’d scratch their eyes out!)
Adults who follow ‘Lula’s little farm’ - please get a life !
Again grown women following Betsy and asking where she has bought her outfits from?
PTWM is an influencer who wants people to buy the items she advertises- she is NOT your friend, neither are her children!
‘#couplegoals 😍‘ (If a camp man and a snorting hyena is what you are going for, good luck ladies 🙌)
‘You always look so cool’ (Outfits from Very and neon trainers)
‘Can I ask where you got that from please’
‘LMFAO I watched it 57 times’ 🤦‍♀️
‘I love your little family ❤‘ (Little? They have a youth outreach program in that house.)
‘She’s/ he’s/ Chickens/ Dogs/ Next door neighbours cousins landlord - a credit to you’
‘Seb/ Issac are gorgeous like their mama’ (Probably right.)
I see (all the kids, Josh, the DPD delivery driver, man who owns the pub down the road, Edies Stepmum, anyone really) in Wilby here 😍

Absolute monsters, embarrassing females everywhere. It’s my feminist endeavour to end blatant bullshitting 💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
As a qualified hairdresser of 20 years... you do not shave a 9 month old babys hair!! The hair is too fine, still establishing thickness and growth and yes baby hair will still be falling out naturally to make way for more mature hair and the scalp is far too sensitive! A little slight trim with scissors around the hairline is fine. I wouldnt reccomend clippers until at least aged 3!
Shes a fucking idiot 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I just cannot and will not EVER understand the huns who say, #couplegoals, so beaut, gorgeous couple, when she looks like she's out on day release and he looks like he takes it up the arse every Tuesday and Thursday 🙄

Fucking odd AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

HamburgerHelper

PTWM top 5 tracks
1) Look at my sexy husband (also don’t touch him)
2) Here’s my paypal link
3) patchwork family
4) McDonald’s
5) I’m basically Elton John

Bonus tracks!
•) lets all have a drink! (Don’t drink in-front of stepsons)
•) Broken limbs? Content for the ‘gram!
•) black lives matter? Can I # AD that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34