PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, normally the stuff KDIL did was just ugh, but I started following her to watch her handling of BLM. I have to say she’s impressed me no end, she’s genuine in what she says and how she’s acted. Unlike scuzzilla
Have u seen KDIL lates story about getting gifted cheesecake, and how she rarely doesn’t get gifted anything and yes she swears duck loads 😂, but it’s genuine and authentic, like how she’s mentioned BLM. Unlike scammy mummy over there

Reactions: 5
When she was pregnant/just jad wilbert.. she was adamant she was going to use reusable nappies (I'm sure she was gifted some aswell) they were never seen again.. and the reusable wipes aswell..I think she did a boring long winded story on them once when edie interrupted with her cheerleading dance.. then she was caught having the tesco wet wipes in her trolley in the tesco ad 🤣🤣

When she was pregnant/just jad wilbert.. she was adamant she was going to use reusable nappies (I'm sure she was gifted some aswell) they were never seen again.. and the reusable wipes aswell..I think she did a boring long winded story on them once when edie interrupted with her cheerleading dance.. then she was caught having the tesco wet wipes in her trolley in the tesco ad 🤣🤣
Oh and the weening company that made some sort of spread that adults and children could use aswell as babies.. that was meant to be a friends company aswell... never seen again!

Reactions: 7
A photo of our favourite no balls, Joyce, enjoying his newly gifted hOoVeR 😘

Seriously though, it's kinda appropriate...
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free

We're all here for you hun. Save yourself, what's left of your dignity, your testicles, your sons, your new hOoVeR and the shower bill 🤪 Run Joycey, ruuunnn!

(Or don't, because you are just as much of a twit as your lying, scamming, racist wife and at least neither of you (or your teeth) would ruin another couple 😇) #goals

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In true Rachaelelele fashion she’s accepted a brand new hoover (even though she has another) and doesn’t think about giving it to one of her “warriors” like she does with the Claire’s tat she doesn’t want? How can anyone call this woman “kind” 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Have u seen KDIL lates story about getting gifted cheesecake, and how she rarely doesn’t get gifted anything and yes she swears duck loads 😂, but it’s genuine and authentic, like how she’s mentioned BLM. Unlike scammy mummy over there
Sorry for the naievity but who is KDIL? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I can just imagine the chav family strutting round tesco

like some sort of celebrities. You’d have Rach at the front looking like a cross between coco the clown and Dedrie off Corrie spitting and moronically smiling while Wilf sucks on her tit hanging on for dear life. Betsy dressed in scarf and crop top scowling at everyone. Joyce running behind in his Camo gear, like a homosexual action man.
T with a chicken under each arm walking with E face like the hulk telling everyone to duck off.
While the boys walk way back trying not to speak in case they upset cruella and the ugly step sisters.

I imagine it like Elton and his entourage 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Please gift me things for my garden pleaseeeee (also, maybe some trousers as I’m so skinny mine keep falling off).

You guys are too much!🤣🤣😭😭
I'm trying to sleep for my early shift tomorrow but lying in bed in hysterics 🤣

• Haha
I’m guessing a lot of people will come to this thread when the Meldrum one dries up. @admin it might be worth putting this into the first post so people can read without asking
The Mrs Meldrum one was closed tonight as she is no longer on Instagram but unsure why hers was but Susie Verills hasn’t been yet? Getting back to the shelters slippers I seem to remember months ago an invoice being produced from her PayPal monthly breakdown where Rach had to pay Sheepers for advertising or some made up tit even though sheepers gifted her a load of slippers for her friends and family......sorry warriors. I just do not understand how she’s got off with that PayPal scam.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I almost peed myself making that, it's spot on for them!
I found her fanny flashing photo too🤮 but I don't think its appropriate to share here, it's on the grid advertising those scar reduction patches
I can't bloody find it. Why do I even want to see it so bad 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.