PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just caught up on this thread, but I messaged her yesterday and asked if she was still helping people because all I’ve seen is constant ads. Talk about rude. Even quoting my name in the message? Was very weird.

she then went on to say how she does help people and I don’t see it, I said what giving the scraps you don’t want?

she then said that I can still have therapy over zoom? Or on the lines of? It was very odd.

she blocked me and straight away blocked me on Josh’s account too? Was she scared I was going to message him too ?
Anyone who says something she doesn't like, she always says they have mental health issues. What is up with that? It's her with the issues.

Reactions: 17
I’ve only just caught up on this thread, but I messaged her yesterday and asked if she was still helping people because all I’ve seen is constant ads. Talk about rude. Even quoting my name in the message? Was very weird.

she then went on to say how she does help people and I don’t see it, I said what giving the scraps you don’t want?

she then said that I can still have therapy over zoom? Or on the lines of? It was very odd.

she blocked me and straight away blocked me on Josh’s account too? Was she scared I was going to message him too ?
I’m sorry she played that card to you.
if anyone messages her make sure you screenshot it, before she blocks, surely she’s got more people on her blocked list then genuine followers.
I made one account, didn’t message her but watched her stories and she blocked me straight away 😂.
Do u know what i was just going to message her on another account but deleted it. (It’s so easy to make an account) Wish I didn’t now I’ve just seen your message. She’s absolutely disgusting. So she obviously has straight away access to joshs account 😂 clearly doesn’t trust him. Hahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

How professional. Imagine if this was a business in any other context than social media, you as a customer, asked for clarification on their best practice and they turned around and told you to get therapy. No one would work with you ever again. It’s discriminatory ethically against anyone with Mental Health conditions and of course very rude.
Anyone that gets a message like this should save it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry she played that card to you.
if anyone messages her make sure you screenshot it, before she blocks, surely she’s got more people on her blocked list then genuine followers.
I made one account, didn’t message her but watched her stories and she blocked me straight away 😂.
Do u know what i was just going to message her on another account but deleted it. (It’s so easy to make an account) Wish I didn’t now I’ve just seen your message. She’s absolutely disgusting. So she obviously has straight away access to joshs account 😂 clearly doesn’t trust him. Hahahahaha.
I took screenshots so I do have them, just wasn’t sure if I was allowed to post!

cant believe how awful she really is😂😂

obviously doesn’t trust him which is hilarious. Poor guy, what if he wanted to talk to me about birds?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How can she live with herself? Peddling the Be Kind bullshit whilst telling anyone who doesn’t agree with her that they need mentally health therapy? bleep.

I took screenshots so I do have them, just wasn’t sure if I was allowed to post!

obviously doesn’t trust him which is hilarious. Poor guy, what if he wanted to talk to me about birds?
No reason why you can’t post them.

Reactions: 13

I think you should post them. More and more people are coming here because they’re so fed up of her.

Reactions: 15
I love how she instantly blocks anyone on Josh's account but not the girls accounts? Only concerned that people will message Josh and not her kids!!

• Haha

Post them.
I was just thinking. Imagine if your hairdresser used to do perms and then stopped. So you went in and said ‘do you still do perms?’and they said ‘Well I do in private, but you need to get therapy’ 🤷‍♀️
It’s the same thing In another business model. You’d be outraged

Reactions: 15
I don’t deny I was being the most kind, I struggle to get things across and was more referring to her ethos, it’s not there anymore.
She is a vile disgrace. We all know if she so much as donated a bag of pasta she'd record it and shout it from the rooftops!

Reactions: 18
I don’t deny I was being the most kind, I struggle to get things across and was more referring to her ethos, it’s not there anymore.
You weren't being rude at all but I'm just floored by what she wrote, what an absolute bleep she is😡

Reactions: 18

Honestly this makes me so angry. From a woman who's husband has severe mental health issues atm.. I cant stand people throwing the MH card at people who have an opinion. Just because someone has the balls to message you rachel and tell you the truth doesnt mean they have issues you bleeping idiot. I'm surprised she replied at all tbh. She hates the truth.. god its really pissed me off

Reactions: 19
You was not being rude at all. Right I’m going to message her she’s a disgrace. Why aren’t any papers or anything picking up on things like this! She’s , in her own words, VILE

She is off her head. What on earth warranted that reaction. 😂😂
I mean at first it was a genuine thing, all she does is AD’s. Domestic violence is at a high and where is her assistance? She’s got her followers now that pays for their lavish lifestyle and she’s decided she’s obviously more money orientated now !

NOBODY would react like that without something to hide. Also hate the use of the MH card as a thinly veiled insult from someone who apparently is an ambassador for so many charities and "cares" about "warriors" (for warriors read attractive, 20 something females I can claim are my new best friend).

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.