Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I would take that screenshot where you can clearly see her name and what she’s said and send it, along with a covering letter saying you expect a reply, to every company she supposedly works with or is an ambassador for (Kidscape, Woman’s Aid, etc) and every big brand she has worked with recently - Tesco, Nivea, Flash, Tommie Tippee, Nutella, Ryvita.

Find a proper email address and demand a response, stating that if you don't, you’ll be taking the mental health line to the media, alongside proof that you’ve emailed brands she’s worked with and they’ve neglected to respond, which effectively means they condone her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
😯 That message was so defensive, why does she use the Purple Heart on everything?! And she’s using the therapy line as she knows some of her sheep will see it as a kind reply, whereas it’s actually incredibly demeaning to people with mental health issues. on a side note,NHS MH services are stretched beyond belief at present and we don’t all have paypal money to fall back on to pay for private.
She easily could have sent a sensible, polite reply, maybe acknowledging the ads but giving some actual examples of what work she’s done. But she can’t do that because she hasn’t done any. Shout troll, block, next 😡

What happened to that person a fair few threads back who got accused of being joshs ex boyfriend? Is there screenshots from that?
I totally read this as the person being Josh’s ex boyfriend not the boyfriend of Josh’s ex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Kbird

VIP Member
I can just imagine the chav family strutting round tesco

like some sort of celebrities. You’d have Rach at the front looking like a cross between coco the clown and Dedrie off Corrie spitting and moronically smiling while Wilf sucks on her tit hanging on for dear life. Betsy dressed in scarf and crop top scowling at everyone. Joyce running behind in his Camo gear, like a homosexual action man.
T with a chicken under each arm walking with E face like the hulk telling everyone to fuck off.
While the boys walk way back trying not to speak in case they upset cruella and the ugly step sisters.

I imagine it like Elton and his entourage 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
First of all..being physically abusive and children looking neglecting isnt the only form of bad parenting or abuse.
Shes not a great parent because she rams a phone in their face 24/7, she doesnt give them any attention unless its benefitting her eg,ads or content. She feeds a 9 month old cake and ice cream every day since he was about 4 months old.
It is down to her to prove where charity donations have gone. Not for us to prove it. Numerous people have kindly messaged her and asked politely and she has replied quite rudely with no explanation, just a refund for a fiver and then blocked. She requested people donate to her personal bank account, which is iffy in itself! She has no legal obligation to make those donations public because it's her own bank. She hasnt provided regular breakdowns in a monthly newsletter at all. As soon as the pay pal money came in, they moved to a larger more expensive area/house, just in the 2 week early lockdown alone she spent £3000 on absolute non essential crap! She does ads for things she has no intention of ever using again aswell.
If you dont agree with her she shouts trolls and blocks, god I could go on. Shes dodgy af and a narc

Reactions: 30

Momin_mama

Betsy is not beautiful inside and out. Her behaviour is quite vile and horrific. I get that they are both teenage girls but they seriously lack any good role model or direction on how to behave. They are never reprimanded properly and you can see how Edie will become even more like the two older girls. Betsyknowitallveganplanetsaviour is not a girl I would ever want my daughter looking up to.

Kate Hudson???

In the dark, from 3 miles away if you’re really squinting, god they are deluded.

• Haha

Calmasyoulike

Can I just say Rach that I don’t have any issues with the way your raise your kids. That’s quite simply cause I couldn’t give a shit what you do and how much it fucks them up they’re not mine. Only thing I would worry about is in case your family turns out like mine. We had a shit stepmum who always let people shower her with praise for “taking us on” which she would coyly accept whilst fluttering her lashes making Princess Di eyes saying “oh I love them like my own”. Fast forward years later when we all re-connected with our real mum and found out what REALLY happened with our dad that was when we decided that it was him and her in the wrong and apart from one of us are now all estranged from him despite him trying to contact us. You see as adults you start looking at things through different eyes. Yes my mum was an alcoholic yes she did some stupid things but once it got stripped back and we found out the real reason for this behaviour then we understood and started to rebuild our relationship which today is fantastic!! I’ll tell you Rach it will happen I know lots of families where it does it’s inevitable and it’s coming

• Heart
  • Sad

Calmasyoulike

Fuck me! Is that all tits out Tina does is sob FFS! If she’s not sobbing she’s vomiting and if she’s not sobbing and vomiting in tandem she’s hysterical about something or other. Jesus wept man she’s a right old attention seeking drama queen! I bet she’s a right human vampire to be mates with you know just sucks all the life out of you with her horrific fairy tales that she tells. As we say in Scotland when someone is speaking utter pish “did you really aye”

• Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s so shameless she’ll do an ad for anything and act like whatever she’s doing is just her going about normal day to day life. Rachaele we know Wilbert eats a strong diet of ice cream, blended roasts and fire lighters. Don’t act like your egg chick is something you give a shit about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Rach HUN, this is for you, I know you're as thick as pigshit so I'll explain it. It's you in this quote.
B529C684-665B-4F15-A00C-C189DF86BD38.jpeg

• Heart

Scd1991

VIP Member
I don't understand how she thinks women find her husband attractive. He's like something from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.
I hate to admit it but I’d buck him in the woods 🙈 don’t know what it is as I can totally see his feminine side but he still gives me the fanny gallops 😂 no idea what he sees in R these days it must be like snuggling upto a teenage boy 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

FridaK

VIP Member
I used to follow PTWM on Facebook and her posts still come up on my wall occasionally as my friends still follow and like her posts. It makes me laugh how she will post a pic of Wilby ( who is a cutie to be fair) then all her huns start posting pics of their own kids in the comments ( she never comments to any of these !)
That’s the stuff that fascinates me. I can’t understand it. They all spill out their entire lives underneath the musings of some random weirdo in Devon and her family album Social Media.

Like literally are they that desperate to share? Oh and the ‘beautiful inside and out’ is now in my big fat dictionary of ‘Karen’ comments.
Along with:
‘You got this,’
‘I’ve dm’ed you babes,’
😂 I’m howling,’
‘You look gorgeous babes’
‘You deserve it hun, the work you do ❤
’I needed this today’
‘Best Momma 😍
and last but not least ‘WHy CaNT PeOPle JuST BE KIND’

• Haha

Em_Law

I’ve only just caught up on this thread, but I messaged her yesterday and asked if she was still helping people because all I’ve seen is constant ads. Talk about rude. Even quoting my name in the message? Was very weird.

she then went on to say how she does help people and I don’t see it, I said what giving the scraps you don’t want?

she then said that I can still have therapy over zoom? Or on the lines of? It was very odd.

she blocked me and straight away blocked me on Josh’s account too? Was she scared I was going to message him too ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Is she taking the piss with her latest ad?!

Telling us about baby weaning. Erm...you've been feeding your baby icecream, biscuits and fucking cake you mental cow!

• Haha
  • Wow