PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “I don’t drink I hate the taste but yeah all those pictures of me on nights out I am drinking but drinking through the taste and I only have one also I get really drunk and try to fight people” chat is so weird and boring

Reactions: 10
Her “I don’t drink I hate the taste but yeah all those pictures of me on nights out I am drinking but drinking through the taste and I only have one also I get really drunk and try to fight people” chat is so weird and boring
Can't help lying can she? If you don't drink, you don't drink. Not "I don't drink, except when we're celebrating another crappy ad deal coming through, or when it's someone's birthday, or Christmas, or I fancy ordering myself something extravagant but that's not relatable enough, so I say I did it drunk so all my huns will think I'm just like them". Either you drink, or you don't. You may only drink occasionally, but even only then, you still drink. Stop saying you don't drink when you do.

Reactions: 17
So I reckon she needs to change her ‘name’ she clearly does at work (at all ) and is a tit mother ! She’s exhausted from cleaning her hallway I’m exhausted from cleaning and tidying and sorting while have to take annual leave from work and I absolutely love my children and would do anything for them but it’s a two way street they have to learn manners and good social and living skills! I have never called them turds or tried to make money and a career from them I have a career a social life and have personal achievements as I want me kids to me proud of me and be a role model - this one what does she do ? Lazy ass cow exhausted from cleaning so can’t cook dinner - have a day in the really world luv ! Saying that my life is much more fulfilling I don’t have to constantly lie or film my kids for ££££ and we are happy ! Also guess what my husband is in charge of his own insta account !! Wowzers aye
Sorry edited to say I’ve had a lager and I’m
Annoyed lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just want to shake the woman!!! She’s really boiled my piss this week!!

Reactions: 9
Why would you record your children arguing about who’s going to pick the dogs poop up? How is that remotely interesting content?! I might be a bit old fashioned but why is she swearing in front of them (and letting them swear)? I didn’t hear my mum swear until I was 20!

Reactions: 14
Oh Rach Rach Rach 🤦🏽‍♀️ How many times are you going to make us believe you give a tit about BLM 🙄 I think what you should ask yourself is more why in this day and age do we even find ourselves even having to reiterate that any kind of life matters. Whether it be black, white, or bloody pink. That is the BIGGER question here Rach. I don’t actually think it’s a case of the question being “counter acted” with another but more about what I said above. Now go duck off and figure that one out you brain dead witch.
Still no sign of her video with her new BFF, the bra lady... Do you think she came to her senses and ditched Dominic??!!

Reactions: 14
Betsy is not beautiful inside and out. Her behaviour is quite vile and horrific. I get that they are both teenage girls but they seriously lack any good role model or direction on how to behave. They are never reprimanded properly and you can see how Edie will become even more like the two older girls. Betsyknowitallveganplanetsaviour is not a girl I would ever want my daughter looking up to.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Betsy is not beautiful inside and out. Her behaviour is quite vile and horrific. I get that they are both teenage girls but they seriously lack any good role model or direction on how to behave. They are never reprimanded properly and you can see how Edie will become even more like the two older girls. Betsyknowitallveganplanetsaviour is not a girl I would ever want my daughter looking up to.

Kate Hudson???

In the dark, from 3 miles away if you’re really squinting, god they are deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
PTWM top 5 tracks
1) Look at my sexy husband (also don’t touch him)
2) Here’s my paypal link
3) patchwork family
4) McDonald’s
5) I’m basically Elton John

Bonus tracks!
•) lets all have a drink! (Don’t drink in-front of stepsons)
•) Broken limbs? Content for the ‘gram!
•) black lives matter? Can I # AD that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.