Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCK

Going to be brutally honest here and bring up some awfully sad memories.

I was in a relationship with a guy. He was lovely. Our relationship ran its course. A year or so later, he was in a relationship with a man. I'm married now, with kids. I asked him one day how we could have a sex life if he's gay (which he is. He says he is)

He said "Mrs CK, you are gorgeous but friction is friction. I could cum in anything if my mind is thinking of the right things"

Alas, the dosy twat husband will come out soon and she will have her new content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Imagine only making scrambled egg for your baby because you're getting paid to do it for an ad... :rolleyes:

Wonder if there's a recipe in her oils book to cure being a lazy, self absorbed bastard...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ewww it used freak me out when Joyce blow dried queen betsys hair. That’s how I found tattle !! I googled josh Marshall a bit creepy and tattle came up !

• Haha

Lori J

I used to follow PTWM and thought she was fab , as she was so down to earth and relatable compared to the smug mummy bloggers , however since the book launch and the swipe ups, I feel she got a little too big for her boots . Also the relatability went out of the window as one minute she’d be asking for donations or for her members to order household items for her warriors and in the next posts she’d be toting a Gucci belt, Mulberry bag , one of her huns said Josh smelt delicious when she met him and PTWM replied he wears Creed fragrance ( my son wears it and it costs hundreds!) I also noticed if anyone dared to have a different opinion , her followers would cut them down quite viciously ! Lastly, I could never understand why women would purchase PTWM crew hoodies or buy a calendar with photos of someone else’s family ?

• Heart

Ratboy

Thanks guys.
I have boycotted the Cantina place down at the beach too. Shame because we liked it there.
I did see the latest bff Astrid riding about on her “Ladies” bike yesterday like she was from another era. The looks on people’s faces almost made me snort coffee up my nose.

• Haha

2020two

Chatty Member
I'm not sure I can even watch this absolute car crash anymore. Their home makes me feel so uncomfortable and honestly a bit upset. Just looking at my sleeping babies now and I'm horrified even imagining my husband shaving their heads in 5 months time when they're W's age. I would take them off of him (obviously he would never, he is a sane person). The parenting, or rather lack of in their house is alarming. My living room quite literally looks like a nursery. Toys, play mats, bouncy chairs etc. Mine love a good stretch on a mat, reaching for toys etc and my pretty dodgy singing. Plonking a baby on the sofa and letting him watch endless TV.. just seems off to me. Moreover this fucking obsession with showing where she lives. Anyone could find her house in seconds. Her teenage daughter who she overly sexualise on her Instagram lives in a SHED. Where is the safety consideration? R & J come across as horrible people, and honestly a little abusive. But that's not surprising given how they're both behaved in past relationships.

I'm going to say it. Rachael is an absolutely fucking terrible mother. She makes me feel like an absolute Saint - so thanks for that one Rach!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Rose28454

VIP Member
I messaged her about the hair cut and she messaged back to say why do I follow her if I don’t like what she does. I unfollowed her but not before I gave her some of my 66 years of experience and told her money isn’t everything and when you mess up your kids you can’t fix it and they will blame you for ever. ( I know as I stayed with an alcoholic husband and both of mine have issues with me about it )

• Heart

MrsCK

I don't understand how she thinks women find her husband attractive. He's like something from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

• Haha
Betsy looks like Kate Hudson and now Edie's accent sounds like she could be the daughter of William and Kate 😂

Come the fuck on...

I don't know who is more deluded, Rachaeaeaele or her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Again, I don’t think there’s any solid “proof” as such - at least nothing we can get our hands on. But the fact that she hasn’t shown us what it’s been used for speaks volumes imo.
There is no proof. But, as @Fairypop and @I_Like_Tractors have said, there is also no proof that she HAS spent it on what she was supposed to. The fact that she refuses to provide any kind of evidence at all, along with the fact that their lifestyle has changed dramatically and is clearly expensive (large house in an expensive area, designer clothes for all of the family, frequent meals out or takeaways, money spent on braces, eyelashes etc) says a lot in my opinion. Had I collected money supposedly for charity work, and someone accused me of keeping it for myself, I would want to prove them wrong and show what I had done with it. Her outright refusal to address the issue speaks volumes.

I messaged her about the hair cut and she messaged back to say why do I follow her if I don’t like what she does. I unfollowed her but not before I gave her some of my 66 years of experience and told her money isn’t everything and when you mess up your kids you can’t fix it and they will blame you for ever. ( I know as I stayed with an alcoholic husband and both of mine have issues with me about it )
She's so rude. Maybe we wouldn't think she was a massive bellend if she would engage instead of always going on the defensive. Just because you follow someone doesn't mean you have to agree with every single point of view they have, and part of being an adult is being willing to accept criticism and to learn and grow sometimes. If you're not telling her that she's the most amazing human ever to walk the earth she doesn't want to know. I don't doubt that she gets actual trolls contact her, but she likes to brand anyone who points out a different view as a troll and bully. The only bully is Raychayellie herself.

Ladyloulou35

My kids ask me who my favourite is, I tell them none of them they're all annoying, they laugh, I laugh, everything is forgotten about. None of them have ever asked me because they actually think I favour one over the other, I'd be mortified if they did.
I always tell my son that he is my favourite , he loves it, makes him laugh all the time. He is 28 and an only child 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dance1983

She’s vile to anyone who has a different way to her. If Josh feels the need to tidy/discipline/whatever different to her own agenda she’s there snorting and belittling him By calling him sunshine or mate - and she has the audacity to say other people need to see a therapist!
Her content now is the following
* Ads
* bratty children doing things set up for the camera
* being vile and encouraging her kids to do so
* gloating about the amount of free shit she gets/how much money she has to spend on useless shit
* being the only human to have ever breastfed
* periods

gone are the days where she does anything for anyone else - she is a truly selfish and a ruined person.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
It’s people like metal mouth who keep the whole breast vs bottle divide going.
As long as a baby is fed, happy and well cared for who gives a shit if it’s fed from a boob or a bottle.
She’s a right one to talk, bangs on about breast is best but then shovels maccies down her lads throat, followed by cake and about five days of ice cream. #bellend 🙄

Bottle fed all of mine, never wanted to breast feed. People tried to make me feel like shit about the decision (including health professionals) but I couldn’t ever find it In myself to care what they thought.
Sue me. 🤷🏻‍♀️