PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Rach Rach Rach 🤦🏽‍♀️ How many times are you going to make us believe you give a tit about BLM 🙄 I think what you should ask yourself is more why in this day and age do we even find ourselves even having to reiterate that any kind of life matters. Whether it be black, white, or bloody pink. That is the BIGGER question here Rach. I don’t actually think it’s a case of the question being “counter acted” with another but more about what I said above. Now go duck off and figure that one out you brain dead witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Also, both mine were walking at 9 months and eating proper meals by 8 months. They never stopped moving and exploring and getting into mischief.

Reactions: 6
"I ordered some more cards,cos you all know I love cards"
Yea, you love to send them yourself pretending to be someone fawning over your brats!
I'm actually so embarrassed at the 'it's not 4oclock my clock needs a battery' then in the next video the clock has moved, obviously still working!!
What a head!! 😂😂😂
Rach you're a feckin embarrassment! Just give up cos you're making yourself look like an even bigger twit!

Apologies, I do have abit of a potty mouth! My bad 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I ordered some more cards,cos you all know I love cards"
Yea, you love to send them yourself pretending to be someone fawning over your brats!
I'm actually so embarrassed at the 'it's not 4oclock my clock needs a battery' then in the next video the clock has moved, obviously still working!!
What a head!! 😂😂😂
Rach you're a feckin embarrassment! Just give up cos you're making yourself look like an even bigger twit!

Apologies, I do have abit of a potty mouth! My bad 🙈
In no way defending her, but the clock will still be working just at a slower speed as the batteries are running out.

Reactions: 3
Ok, been lurking on this thread. What I don’t get with influencers is the lying regarding timing of the ads. If it was prerecorded then just admit it!! And all the bits that are set up for it...."I need a new baby grow for Wilbur, poo has leaked through"........next scene, feeding him his chicken dish "it’s not really 4oclock, my clock has stopped working" oh really? Take a look at your ‘tidied up’ countertop in the back ground! Same mess as before and lamp still there! JUST ADMIT YOU FILMED IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ALL LIES??
Tbh I did think if she was that busy cleaning the house all day, how the hell did she have time to do all the stories on the oils and do the ones cooking the food for W. Plus she was on her own as J was out, she also did that and a millions stories, ok then 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry have only just caught up but how much stuff has arrived at her door?! I can't get over all the boxes of stuff.

Reactions: 8
If my child was messaging me about their dinner because they are too bone idle to get out of bed, guess what the surprise would be? No bleeping dinner, do it yourself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to follow PTWM on Facebook and her posts still come up on my wall occasionally as my friends still follow and like her posts. It makes me laugh how she will post a pic of Wilby ( who is a cutie to be fair) then all her huns start posting pics of their own kids in the comments ( she never comments to any of these !)
That’s the stuff that fascinates me. I can’t understand it. They all spill out their entire lives underneath the musings of some random weirdo in Devon and her family album Social Media.

Like literally are they that desperate to share? Oh and the ‘beautiful inside and out’ is now in my big fat dictionary of ‘Karen’ comments.
Along with:
‘You got this,’
‘I’ve dm’ed you babes,’
😂 I’m howling,’
‘You look gorgeous babes’
‘You deserve it hun, the work you do ❤
’I needed this today’
‘Best Momma 😍
and last but not least ‘WHy CaNT PeOPle JuST BE KIND’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s the stuff that fascinates me. I can’t understand it. They all spill out their entire lives underneath the musings of some random weirdo in Devon and her family album Social Media.

Like literally are they that desperate to share? Oh and the ‘beautiful inside and out’ is now in my big fat dictionary of ‘Karen’ comments.
Along with:
‘You got this,’
‘I’ve dm’ed you babes,’
😂 I’m howling,’
’I needed this today’
‘Best Momma 😍
U ok hun?

I actually felt a bit sorry for Joyce. He stood there in complete amazement at how lovely their home was today because she'd actually lifted a finger 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wish I could just chill on the sofa. Nope not reality when you have children. I've just been out in the pissing rain to walk the dog as I dont have a dog walker, with my kids in tow. Then home for dinner and dishes (no dishwasher and no fairy btw!!) Luckily I did the housework this morning. Oh and I'm having a baby next Saturday 👍🏻

Ps. I love my life I just like mocking her 🤣

Oooh baby day! Hope it all goes well xx

Along with:
‘You got this,’
‘I’ve dm’ed you babes,’
😂 I’m howling,’
’I needed this today’
‘Best Momma 😍
A

Here’s some more -

grown women lusting after topless pics of Josh ( and PTWM smugly saying how FAF he is when in reality life she’d scratch their eyes out!)
Adults who follow ‘Lula’s little farm’ - please get a life !
Again grown women following Betsy and asking where she has bought her outfits from?
PTWM is an influencer who wants people to buy the items she advertises- she is NOT your friend, neither are her children!

Reactions: 21
In no way defending her, but the clock will still be working just at a slower speed as the batteries are running out.
It's a possibility I suppose but not convinced thats the case. When she did the speeded up version it moved a fair speed and it probably did ony take W about 5 mins to polish off that mushed up shite

Another take away.....plus asking anyone want her unite then preceeds to tell us that she’d never cleaned them,lovely.
How about give them to the many warriors you help through DA who have lost everything.
Oil infuser in hall then something else in kitchen,like a living headache clashing scents.hopefully using pet safe essential oils though or them dogs will get ill
Wow well done shambleton u actually cleaned and tidied the house like a mum normally does

Reactions: 4
I have a bulldog and they need alot of caring for.... they can be very sensitive, especially to chemicals...I'm surprised Ethel hasnt had an allergic reaction to the oils or even attempted to eat them. (She has the hallway one quite low)
And the "I dont like wine but will drink it anyway" story... pull the other one rach..we know you both drink so stop pretending your like the bloody Walton's.
How can she possibly clean the whole house and de clutter/make the babys food and do stories without at least 1 kid bugging her. I only have 2 kids and cant even make a cuppa without 1 of them wanting me 🤣
But we all know those stories were pre recorded and wilberts dinner story was yesterday aswell...
I ordered a chinese yesterday for just 2 of us and it came to just over 30 quid..we only had 4 dishes and bottle of coke... I dread to think how much hers cost. Or do the other kids not get to eat it.. we have all seen them eat quick meals while she chomps down on fresh scallops and prawn linguine cooked for her by no balls Barry!
God shes really grating on me today. No wonder she hasnt got any real mates

Reactions: 14
So, basically, if you disagree with her at all your not just a regular human with a different opinion, you need to see a therapist.
She makes everyone believe that there are lots of “toxic” people in her life, the girls dad, the boys mom, her mom. No Rach, I think you are the toxic one - you like throwing mental health things around because you want people to doubt their own judgements about you. Just to let you know - we’re here, we see the real you and you suck.
I once worked with a wise woman who said 'If you meet one hole in a day, they're an hole. If everyone you ever meet is an hole.. Odds on that you are the hole' .

Rings true with the toxic anaology. She's the toxic one.
Horrid woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A

Here’s some more -

grown women lusting after topless pics of Josh ( and PTWM smugly saying how FAF he is when in reality life she’d scratch their eyes out!)
Adults who follow ‘Lula’s little farm’ - please get a life !
Again grown women following Betsy and asking where she has bought her outfits from?
PTWM is an influencer who wants people to buy the items she advertises- she is NOT your friend, neither are her children!
‘#couplegoals 😍‘ (If a camp man and a snorting hyena is what you are going for, good luck ladies 🙌)
‘You always look so cool’ (Outfits from Very and neon trainers)
‘Can I ask where you got that from please’
‘LMFAO I watched it 57 times’ 🤦‍♀️
‘I love your little family ❤‘ (Little? They have a youth outreach program in that house.)
‘She’s/ he’s/ Chickens/ Dogs/ Next door neighbours cousins landlord - a credit to you’
‘Seb/ Issac are gorgeous like their mama’ (Probably right.)
I see (all the kids, Josh, the DPD delivery driver, man who owns the pub down the road, Edies Stepmum, anyone really) in Wilby here 😍

Absolute monsters, embarrassing females everywhere. It’s my feminist endeavour to end blatant bullshitting 💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve only just caught up on this thread, but I messaged her yesterday and asked if she was still helping people because all I’ve seen is constant ads. Talk about rude. Even quoting my name in the message? Was very weird.

she then went on to say how she does help people and I don’t see it, I said what giving the scraps you don’t want?

she then said that I can still have therapy over zoom? Or on the lines of? It was very odd.

she blocked me and straight away blocked me on Josh’s account too? Was she scared I was going to message him too ?
Drives me absolutely mental that she assumes every “trip” has mental health issues. Such an insult to those suffering.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.