PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @Lozzymawozzy
Had to amend slightly to fit, original was:

PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’m gonna take a break, don't ask me about it though cause I’m a massive fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
when i was a poor single mum living in a shed which had a whole in the roof, me and my tiny turds had to keep warm from only the glow of the sun, night times told a different story as we sobbed and vomited the whole sombre night, only when morning arrived did i get the strength to crawl through the flap of a door to emerge into the day light, then down at the stream i washed mine and my precious babies clothing we only had 1 item of clothing each (no paypal :cry:) it was as i scrubbed Mcdonald stains from the tiny clothing that i vowed at that moment i would never let my children live in a house that had a hoover which smelt of fags, this i decided was my lives work, now i have 2 special hoovers and never shall i forget the day i paid for my old hoover with my last shilling i just hope my children never experience the same heartache i did :cry:💔💜 #ad #gifteddyson #neverforget

• Haha
Reactions: 66
when i was a poor single mum living in a shed which had a whole in the roof, me and my tiny turds had to keep warm from only the glow of the sun, night times told a different story as we sobbed and vomited the whole sombre night, only when morning arrived did i get the strength to crawl through the flap of a door to emerge into the day light, then down at the stream i washed mine and my precious babies clothing we only had 1 item of clothing each (no paypal :cry:) it was as i scrubbed Mcdonald stains from the tiny clothing that i vowed at that moment i would never let my children live in a house that had a hoover which smelt of fags, this i decided was my lives work, now i have 2 special hoovers and never shall i forget the day i paid for my old hoover with my last shilling i just hope my children never experience the same heartache i did :cry:💔💜 #ad #gifteddyson #neverforget
😂😂😂 Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t her birthday about a month ago? How many things has she claimed were birthday presents?!

B5C6ECF9-BCBB-4427-921F-C77FD3B180E0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t her birthday about a month ago? How many things has she claimed were birthday presents?!
Maybe she thinks she's the Queen and has 2 birthdays. She already had a pair of sheepers that are probably covered in dog tit now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone quickly fill me in on the PayPal scam?
From 2016 onwards she used to regularly encourage her followers (mainly on FB at that point) to donate on a monthly basis to help Domestic Abuse charities and ‘warriors’ in need. She regularly used to push her PayPal donation link and it was a standing feature on her FB, website and blog. People used to set up monthly standing orders and she promised regular newsletters as to what the donations were spent on. No such newsletter has ever been shown with an actual breakdown of expenditure or money raised.

She was asked last year what the money was spent on, refused to provide evidence and cried troll.

She has since got rid of her website/blog with the PayPal donation link but if people had set up a standing order it’s probably still being debited. The exact wording on her website has been screenshot and is on the earlier threads (probably somewhere in threads 3-7)

She said last year that her accountant is able to show every penny that has come in and out but she has never provided any explanation or evidence and blocks anyone who asks.

In the finer print, people were paying a subscription rather than a donation and it’s suspected that the majority of the money went directly into the back pocket of Rachel and her ‘team’ aka Josh, his sister and their mate Jo.

PTWM also set up a number of Go Fund Me accounts for ‘warriors’ which raised thousands. Again no evidence of where the money really went to

A number of her followers stupidly set up a few Go Fund Me accounts to help her get money towards a house deposit which raised nearly £20,000 as in 2018 her landlady put their house on the market. 2 years later they’re still renting and no sign of where all the money raised went. PTWM’s admin emailed followers asking them to send house deposit money to Rachel’s bank account or PayPal rather than Go Fund Me. Again, evidenced in earlier threads.

In 2017 she frequently used to plead poverty claiming they had £17,000 family court debt yet were able to pay for a wedding, family holiday to Spain, mulberry handbag, gucci belt, all saints leather jacket to name but a few yet claimed her lifestyle hadn’t changed. This was before she was a constant ad machine making money from Insta.

In summary, it’s strongly suspected that the PayPal donations funded this sudden change in lifestyle and that the money wasn’t mainly being donated to charities and ‘warriors’ like the donators assumed.

She has made tens and tens of thousands of £££ and there has been no transparency or accountability- just block and delete.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Maybe she thinks she's the Queen and has 2 birthdays. She already had a pair of sheepers that are probably covered in dog tit now.
Shes had loads of those bloody slippers. I quite like some of the more simple styles but I wont buy from them because of her. Its petty I know but if they associate with her I'm done. I've always used tommee tippee for my kids but not this time.

Reactions: 20
From 2016 onwards she used to regularly encourage her followers (mainly on FB at that point) to donate on a monthly basis to help Domestic Abuse charities and ‘warriors’ in need. She regularly used to push her PayPal donation link and it was a standing feature on her FB, website and blog. People used to set up monthly standing orders and she promised regular newsletters as to what the donations were spent on. No such newsletter has ever been shown with an actual breakdown of expenditure or money raised.

She was asked last year what the money was spent on, refused to provide evidence and cried troll.

She has since got rid of her website/blog with the PayPal donation link but if people had set up a standing order it’s probably still being debited. The exact wording on her website has been screenshot and is on the earlier threads (probably somewhere in threads 3-7)

She said last year that her accountant is able to show every penny that has come in and out but she has never provided any explanation or evidence and blocks anyone who asks.

In the finer print, people were paying a subscription rather than a donation and it’s suspected that the majority of the money went directly into the back pocket of Rachel and her ‘team’ aka Josh, his sister and their mate Jo.

PTWM also set up a number of Go Fund Me accounts for ‘warriors’ which raised thousands. Again no evidence of where the money really went to

A number of her followers stupidly set up a few Go Fund Me accounts to help her get money towards a house deposit which raised nearly £20,000 as in 2018 her landlady put their house on the market. 2 years later they’re still renting and no sign of where all the money raised went. PTWM’s admin emailed followers asking them to send house deposit money to Rachel’s bank account or PayPal rather than Go Fund Me. Again, evidenced in earlier threads.

In 2017 she frequently used to plead poverty claiming they had £17,000 family court debt yet were able to pay for a wedding, family holiday to Spain, mulberry handbag, gucci belt, all saints leather jacket to name but a few yet claimed her lifestyle hadn’t changed. This was before she was a constant ad machine making money from Insta.

In summary, it’s strongly suspected that the PayPal donations funded this sudden change in lifestyle and that the money wasn’t mainly being donated to charities and ‘warriors’ like the donators assumed.

She has made tens and tens of thousands of £££ and there has been no transparency or accountability- just block and delete.
Jesus Christ. I already disliked her a lot now I really can’t stand her! She shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it 😤

Reactions: 9
Just caught up. What a twit.

I can't even find the words to explain how much her stories have wound me up about Edie and the homeschooling thing and the gifted Dyson.

I see she's just totally back to normal now, ads, doing duck all, filming instead of parenting and just throwing the odd token black person in for good measure.

Dyson should be ashamed and so should she for not donating it when she clearly doesn't need it.

Reactions: 18
Everyone who has ever had a Henry hoover knows how simple they are too clean, and are the best hoovers you can have.

But even buying a second hand hoover (which Rachelee quite a lot of your followers would have had to do at some point) has to be a drama right?

Reactions: 19
The world has gone mad. Surely the social media influencer bubble is going to burst soon? Dyson, a world renowned and trusted brand, have gifted her a vacuum cleaner because...why? She’s not a cleaning account. She has a cleaner. She doesn’t do anything other than ads and take videos of her breastfeeding. So bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 150753
Flashing the flesh again, I am 50 this year, kinda still waiting for the midlife crisis to hit, does peri-menopausal count? Not flashed the flesh for some years, do you think she is having a early mid life crises.... na forget I asked, she is just a common thieving flasher 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone who has ever had a Henry hoover knows how simple they are too clean, and are the best hoovers you can have.

But even buying a second hand hoover (which Rachelee quite a lot of your followers would have had to do at some point) has to be a drama right?
All about her!

God she pisses me off.
When I said on the last thread about it, if I was Isaac I would have wound Edie up too.. I didn’t mean from a mothers point of view. I mean from a young boys point of view - her Whiney voice.. bet she’s always like it !!! I’ll be first to admit I don’t like kids like that.. it’s not funny, And it’s Definitely not cute. She won’t be invited to birthday parties from school if she acts bratty and entitled like that.. and I am here for it 😂 imagine the ‘woe is me‘ post from rachaele.. sorry it’s not a reflection on the child - but the parents!

Reactions: 12
Flashing the flesh again, I am 50 this year, kinda still waiting for the midlife crisis to hit, does peri-menopausal count? Not flashed the flesh for some years, do you think she is having a early mid life crises.... na forget I asked, she is just a common thieving flasher 😂😂😂
I think we've seen everything now, she's flashed her klunge whilst displaying her horrific c-section scar and tits out all the time, there's no need Rach but she is an exhibitionist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The world has gone mad. Surely the social media influencer bubble is going to burst soon? Dyson, a world renowned and trusted brand, have gifted her a vacuum cleaner because...why? She’s not a cleaning account. She has a cleaner. She doesn’t do anything other than ads and take videos of her breastfeeding. So bleeping weird.
If I had my laptop ( daughters have pinched it!) I’d write to them now, it’s so unfair!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.