PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PTWM top 5 tracks
1) Look at my sexy husband (also don’t touch him)
2) Here’s my paypal link
3) patchwork family
4) McDonald’s
5) I’m basically Elton John

Bonus tracks!
•) lets all have a drink! (Don’t drink in-front of stepsons)
•) Broken limbs? Content for the ‘gram!
•) black lives matter? Can I # AD that?
If only thread titles were longer, this would be a winner for the next one! 👏
If anyone here watches how I met your mother, I read “let’s all have a drink” in the tune to “let’s go to the mall” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was on amazon leaving a review for a book I read (by an Instagrammer actually) and I read some of the other reviews. I decided to go look at Rachel’s reviews 😂 many made me laugh, I was looking at the 1 stars though. This one did make me chuckle
0990D010-80B7-41C0-90B4-E30F3B9E5F17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wait, she’s getting praise for doing things most mums do everyday?
Rachealeieio you’re so selfless, hardworking and inspirational because you made your kid a meal and mopped your floor. I for one am sobbing hysterically when I told my husband started horrifically vomiting while rocking in a corner.

But to be honest I expect her mate Jo or whatever the duck her name is did it all while head sat snorting like a demented pig. Ain’t no way that lazy bleep actually got off her arse for more than a minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Going to be brutally honest here and bring up some awfully sad memories.

I was in a relationship with a guy. He was lovely. Our relationship ran its course. A year or so later, he was in a relationship with a man. I'm married now, with kids. I asked him one day how we could have a sex life if he's gay (which he is. He says he is)

He said "Mrs CK, you are gorgeous but friction is friction. I could cum in anything if my mind is thinking of the right things"

Alas, the dosy twit husband will come out soon and she will have her new content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
😯 That message was so defensive, why does she use the Purple Heart on everything?! And she’s using the therapy line as she knows some of her sheep will see it as a kind reply, whereas it’s actually incredibly demeaning to people with mental health issues. on a side note,NHS MH services are stretched beyond belief at present and we don’t all have paypal money to fall back on to pay for private.
She easily could have sent a sensible, polite reply, maybe acknowledging the ads but giving some actual examples of what work she’s done. But she can’t do that because she hasn’t done any. Shout troll, block, next 😡

I totally read this as the person being Josh’s ex boyfriend not the boyfriend of Josh’s ex 😂
I read that too 😂

She used to do a giveaway on a Friday on her Instagram, that seems to have stopped since lockdown.
She has enough tit to do her own giveaway 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s sat their scouring through his SM making sure no woman dares to speak to HER man (I use that term loosely) when in fact it the men she should be worried about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean come on technically he is married to a man coz she’s slowly morphing into 1 with her looks. Plus He’s 100% more feminine than she is.
As for bekindbetsy I get all teenagers have attitude I live with 2 myself but she paints 1 picture of her in her posts Banging on about how kind and caring and amazing she is coz let’s not forget she’s the fave child then 5 mins later puts a story up that involves her foul
Mouth and ridiculing her siblings. But we must remember to be more betsy 🤷🏼‍♀️
As for looking like Kate Hudson ur having a laugh ain’t u 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Suddenly realise why Ws name sounded familiar, I work with someone and that's their surname 😂

Reactions: 2
Pull the other one 🤥 took her a week to do those things 🤦🏻‍♀️
That person needs to remove their nose from R's arse cos it will get squashed from all the sitting down she does. The use of the word 'babies' is vomit (horrifically) inducing. R has one actual baby to look after. It's not like she's looking after octuplets! All this praise she's getting from her fans because she spent some time off her arse, is an utter wankfest. Maybe they're in shock that she can be vertical for more than half an hour.

So now the 'birthday' presents has run its course, (or could it be the fact that we have good memories and remembered the god-awful Patchwork Family light thing was something she ordered), she's now going back to drunk ordering even though they don't drink around S and she hates the taste anyway. Lying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.