PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God if josh cant put 2 screw holes in a bloody wall he needs to re evaluate his masculinity.
"We will get someone to come and put it up for us" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God if josh cant put 2 screw holes in a bloody wall he needs to re evaluate his masculinity.
"We will get someone to come and put it up for us" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Or.....or.....why doesn't she do it whilst recording it for the Gram, glances an electrical wire that gives her a mild electric shock that rewires her brain. She then realises what a vile toad she is, deletes all her social media and stops spending money on tat. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well E’s statements aren’t wrong about her mother. A better statement would have been ‘my mum is really lazy and only cares about it us when it comes to content for the gram’.

Oh and now she’s roped in the other mum (B) to help whilst she just stands and films 🤦🏼‍♀️.
And no wonder E can't concentrate - I'd have a hard time focusing at that kitchen table!

Reactions: 11
Or.....or.....why doesn't she do it whilst recording it for the Gram, glances an electrical wire that gives her a mild electric shock that rewires her brain. She then realises what a vile toad she is, deletes all her social media and stops spending money on tat. 😁
I can't lose Meldrum and R in the same week, might have to start looking at Hinch 😆

Please don't make me start looking at Hinch 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
5 minutes of fun, in other words...another way for her to not teach the children. She’s constantly GLUED to her phone!

Reactions: 7
Killing Eve - is that Wilby’s second favourite show after Octonauts? 🤦🏼‍♀️

twit is back to the ads. Black lives only mattered for a few days to stop her getting tit for allowing racism.

E4C5150F-BB53-4CD5-87DA-1F5E11ADF945.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 Who called it?
I like to think that we don’t automatically hate on everything she buys just because it’s hers (for the record I quite like the sheepers, and that floaty dress she wore a couple of weeks ago!) but Jesus Rach, that sign is bloody awful 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like to think that we don’t automatically hate on everything she buys just because it’s hers (for the record I quite like the sheepers, and that floaty dress she wore a couple of weeks ago!) but Jesus Rach, that sign is bloody awful 🤣
I agree..iv said before I actually like her house decor..bar a few things. And some of the things she dressed in before wilbert I liked..even sent a few messages asking where they were from but got ignored 🤣.
But like iv also said previously..more than 50% of her followers will not be able to afford any of those things..and more so now after this pandemic.

Reactions: 9
Is “patchwork family” a euphemism for ripping bits off other families and stitching them onto your own cause you can’t keep your legs closed and like to steal others peoples husbands. It’s all about perception isn’t it lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So which one was it, she ordered it herself to be delivered in June or Josh got it for her for her birthday?!
Defo her - she just knows shes been called out on spending so making it sound like a present - why would J buy her a present 2/3 days AFTER her birthday?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.