PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if I remember correctly Betsy worked at an icecream place last year and all the 'huns' flocked to the place and R would show screenshots of followers who had seen Betsy. I find it really odd.
Ha! You just know that she’s the kind of surly teenager that serves you in a shop with a proper attitude on it! Don’t get me wrong there are a tonne of lovely young kids working in shops out there, but Betsy sure ain’t one of em! If she’s used to being an hole to everyone at home, can you imagine the attitude if you dithered for more than a nanosecond over your order, or didn’t have the right change-fml 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how long she’ll last in that job. Also now we know why R ordered the new cards, there will be a letter of hero worship about Betsy saying she’s the best employee ever in bound, She’s just soooo kind 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long she’ll last in that job. Also now we know why R ordered the new cards, there will be a letter of hero worship about Betsy saying she’s the best employee ever in bound, She’s just soooo kind 🙄
She always gets a letter or message about how wonderful Betsy is at her job. Never in my life have I had one and I'm bloody fantastic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She always gets a letter or message about how wonderful Betsy is at her job. Never in my life have I had one and I'm bloody fantastic 🤣
Do records of achievement still exist? If so I hope R has popped all the letters she has received for Betsy in hers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does betsy still have to go to full time education jow shes left school... or do they go into employment at 16?
It's been that long since I left school I dont have a clue anymore haha

Reactions: 4
Finally caught up...
Couple of things
1. What was that slop in the slow cooker? I’ve thrown up better looking after a good night out!
2. What happened to Blondies hairdressing job, thought she was the next Vidal Sassoon!
3. What the actual duck is that picture of the 2 plastic crazed looking Chuckies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just cannot and will not EVER understand the huns who say, #couplegoals, so beaut, gorgeous couple, when she looks like she's out on day release and he looks like he takes it up the arse every Tuesday and Thursday 🙄

bleeping odd AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This made me laugh.
It’s forever and ever.
Not forever and forever.
Come on now, get it together Rach 😂😂😂
Surely they don’t both sit on the sofa together commenting on each other’s posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do they feel the need to write all that mushy tit so publicly... I bet they are sat next to each other aswell.. sad bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This made me laugh.
It’s forever and ever.
Not forever and forever.
Surely they don’t both sit on the sofa commenting on each other’s posts?
Why do they feel the need to write all that mushy tit so publicly... I bet they are sat next to each other aswell.. sad bastards
who are they trying to convince .... their followers or themselves?

Reactions: 6
This made me laugh.
It’s forever and ever.
Not forever and forever.
Things like this piss me right of! They are obviously in the same house because they’ve just taken a filtered selfies with eachother but have to confess their undying love over social media for all to see.
I’ve know couples like this who are all loved up on social media and none of them have ever lasted. Tell him to his face, he’s in the bloody house with you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does betsy still have to go to full time education jow shes left school... or do they go into employment at 16?
She has to stay in full time education, an apprenticeship/traineeship or do part time education with a job over 20 hours a week. So either way, education has to be involved!

Reactions: 6
She has to be in full time education or an apprenticeship until she’s 18.

Reactions: 2
My kids ask me who my favourite is, I tell them none of them they're all annoying, they laugh, I laugh, everything is forgotten about. None of them have ever asked me because they actually think I favour one over the other, I'd be mortified if they did.
I tell mine it’s the dog 🐶😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.