PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so shameless she’ll do an ad for anything and act like whatever she’s doing is just her going about normal day to day life. Rachaele we know Wilbert eats a strong diet of ice cream, blended roasts and fire lighters. Don’t act like your egg chick is something you give a tit about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine only making scrambled egg for your baby because you're getting paid to do it for an ad... :rolleyes:

Wonder if there's a recipe in her oils book to cure being a lazy, self absorbed bastard...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s attached to that phone. Filming W whilst feeding him, what is meant to be, finger food...the clue is in the name R FINGER food, let him get messy with it.

Reactions: 9
Right, so was the oil thing this morning an undisclosed ad?
doTerra are a MLM business and they've just happen to have sent her all that stuff?
Cynical? Me?

Reactions: 16
I found that post and I have read this in the past but it's even more disgusting at this current time, I thought she worked with victims/survivors not the actual perps. It's also like a essay. I think it's a lie, why would she be offered so much to advertise gambling in the first place🤔

The comments to that post too, of course Rach has suffered🙄 and the mention of her needing a holiday spurred the huns into getting her a freebie holiday.
Can we get an eye roll emoji reaction because I’m in danger of fracturing my eye socket. Literally the only ads she turns down are diet ads and she keeps reminding everyone of that like she is a martyr for the healthy body & mind cause.
Meanwhile she permanently contradicts herself by saying she forgets to eat, Joyce has to remind her, even feed her and when she does eat, it’s garbage. Plus she looks like she hasn’t eaten properly for months. Honestly, I’d most definitely trust Kim over her to influence my children on SM (and I’m out on a limb there as Kim is an infernal vacuous bore, but at least she’s not hypocrite.)
Oh and I love the way this post lists the materialistic essentials she feels she’s entitled to and sacrificing. A home of her own and holidays abroad. Honey, people struggle at food banks regularly, most likely some of your fan base particularly. Excuse me whilst I plug my bleeding heart 🙄😑 Ignorance is a sickness

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched her latest story about tidying the hallway, and all I could think is that in a month or so Wilby is going to be pulling all those lamps off those low tables, and that oil burner - he'll be tipping that all over the place if she puts it on a low side table!!
If you didnt know her and walked into her house, you wouldnt tell that she has 6 kids living there. All that tit she has it's more than likely gifted tat

Reactions: 7
Ffs get some clothes on that child before you film her for your stupid bleeping gram!! ridiculous, that’s so inappropriate, hardly looked like she was wearing shorts under that top, why would you be okay with filming your child like that for thousands of people?

I saw the most disgusting post on Facebook yesterday, where a man had posted a picture of his two year old, a pedophile had messaged him asking for explicit pictures and told the man he’d saved many pictures of his son, now that’s just a man with Facebook friends, what about an account with 194K!! 🤬 get a bleeping grip Rach!! Edit - on a quick rewatch, she’s wearing tiny shorts, still inappropriate for the gram, sorry for my cunty rant ladies, happy Saturday ✌🏻

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m not surprised at all that she was offered a gambling company advert for that kind of money. Celebs/influencers (almost unanimously) won’t touch them with a barge pole because there has been so much education about the industry and how unethically it operates and preys on vulnerable people, encouraging addiction. They will pay big to have some relatable advertising, but of course they can’t get people to bite because their reputation is so poor. It is of course a little better regulated now (daily limits etc.), but nonetheless the industry as a whole is perceived very negatively (rightly so) and even Rach’s dumbass followers would have torn her to shreds.

She is only waxing lyrical about turning it down because in reality she’s pissed that she knows she had to turn it down because she would have lost so many followers. It’s like being offered a bottomless Prosecco event on the day you’ve given birth. Most people would be like ‘Ah well that’s lush but obviously I can’t accept that today as I only gave birth 2 hours ago’. Not our Rach, she’s all like ‘I was offered this bottomless Prosecco lunch, but I know how harmful alcohol is and how it contributes to DV. Alcohol ruins lives and so I will not be accepting it today because I am so virtuous.’ No love...it’s because you would have been vilified for accepting it!! Patronising wanker.

Someone else mentioned that her followers aren’t the target market for that kind of thing. I respectfully disagree. The majority of the callers to the National Gambling HelpLine are male, so in fact gambling companies are desperate to get more women into it! It’s a bit like when the alcohol companies realised (in about 1960) that 90% of their customers were men. What did they do? Started to make alcohol more female friendly...it’s why they invented alcopops- it’s why swanky bars opened up not old crusty pubs that didn’t appeal to women. They developed girly flavours for wines (Lambrini anyone? Babysham?) they were actively trying to ‘break’ the female market, and boy did it work eh? Women now account for an absolutely massive share of that market- the ‘pink and pretty’ alcohol marketing is still going strong.

The gambling companies are desperate to replicate this. They will offer ridiculous sums to an influence/celeb who will market their product as something fun and harmless that you can dip in and out of, just a bit of fun! And tbf the demographic of mums, often lonely, bored and vulnerable, is one they could make a lot from.

Sorry if I’ve gone on a lot, it just interests me I guess. Basically if Rach could have gotten away with doing a gambling ad you can bet your bleeping life she would, but even she has a modicum of sense and could see she’s be hammered for it. And her followers are just the kind of audience these companies are creaming their pants to access!
Such an intelligent answer xx

Reactions: 8
Yeah josh is that into natural medicines.. he let's R dose wilbert up on calpol and nurofen all at once 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ffs get some clothes on that child before you film her for your stupid bleeping gram!! ridiculous, that’s so inappropriate, hardly looked like she was wearing shorts under that top, why would you be okay with filming your child like that for thousands of people?

I saw the most disgusting post on Facebook yesterday, where a man had posted a picture of his two year old, a pedophile had messaged him asking for explicit pictures and told the man he’d saved many pictures of his son, now that’s just a man with Facebook friends, what about an account with 194K!! 🤬 get a bleeping grip Rach!! Edit - on a quick rewatch, she’s wearing tiny shorts, still inappropriate for the gram, sorry for my cunty rant ladies, happy Saturday ✌🏻
It did look like she was just in t shirt and knickers, and she clearly didn’t realise she was being filmed, which is a breach of privacy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
First of all I'm so ranty this morning cos of PMS. Moronic people on my Facebook then the absolute fuckery that is Rach. My rage was fired further by the antibiotics comment. STFU you absolute bint. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
Can we get an eye roll emoji reaction because I’m in danger of fracturing my eye socket. Literally the only ads she turns down are diet ads and she keeps reminding everyone of that like she is a martyr for the healthy body & mind cause.
Meanwhile she permanently contradicts herself by saying she forgets to eat, Joyce has to remind her, even feed her and when she does eat, it’s garbage. Plus she looks like she hasn’t eaten properly for months. Honestly, I’d most definitely trust Kim over her to influence my children on SM (and I’m out on a limb there as Kim is an infernal vacuous bore, but at least she’s not hypocrite.)
Oh and I love the way this post lists the materialistic essentials she feels she’s entitled to and sacrificing. A home of her own and holidays abroad. Honey, people struggle at food banks regularly, most likely some of your fan base particularly. Excuse me whilst I plug my bleeding heart 🙄😑 Ignorance is a sickness
It's bollocks. Who forgets to eat?

Reactions: 8
Jeez. She’s such an idiot! I can’t even work out where to begin with the essential oil stories 🙄🙄
Wants to be all natural but does ads for flash? Covers her boobs in chemicals for her baby to ingest?? And was it an ad or did you pay for it?? Make your mind up!!!

Hope she's read all the info on diffusers/oils and pets! Wouldn't want to see a video of her and all the family at the vets with sick dogs

Reactions: 9
Fully caught up, how many Ads in the last 24 hours? Also, if your baby is so desperate for sleep, then let him go to bleeping sleep and record your crappy ad after. Goes to show how wrong her priorities are!

How is she always so breathless? And her lips constantly smacking against her teeth is actually gross!!!

Reactions: 10
Her tone of voice when Edie keeps writing. She really can’t handle criticism in any form can she?

That was very revealing; Edie’s statements. They give a very accurate picture of what’s going on in that home and I do think that is a very confused, insecure little girl who knows her only way to receive attention is to behave badly. She very much plays to the crowd. And she’s quite clearly just told us there how little involvement Rach has.
sorry if it’s already bearing asked, had a few days off SM and just catching up.
What was it that Edie wrote?

I’ve only just caught up on this thread, but I messaged her yesterday and asked if she was still helping people because all I’ve seen is constant ads. Talk about rude. Even quoting my name in the message? Was very weird.

she then went on to say how she does help people and I don’t see it, I said what giving the scraps you don’t want?

she then said that I can still have therapy over zoom? Or on the lines of? It was very odd.

she blocked me and straight away blocked me on Josh’s account too? Was she scared I was going to message him too ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Wow she deserves a medal she spent a morning cleaning no wonder she's so out of breath this is her 1st time. How hard has mummy worked today 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve only just caught up on this thread, but I messaged her yesterday and asked if she was still helping people because all I’ve seen is constant ads. Talk about rude. Even quoting my name in the message? Was very weird.

she then went on to say how she does help people and I don’t see it, I said what giving the scraps you don’t want?

she then said that I can still have therapy over zoom? Or on the lines of? It was very odd.

she blocked me and straight away blocked me on Josh’s account too? Was she scared I was going to message him too ?
Patronising witch she is, she makes me so so angry when she uses mental health to try and get one over on you, she has implied this to so many people. I wish I had not woke up and read this now! Rach you ARE a bleep

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.