PTWM #35 Black lives matter so Iโ€™ll take a break, don't ask about it cause Iโ€™m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tacky. Do they live in an 80s bar? Or are they doing their own revival of Funhouse? Jfc haha ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Josh got it โ€œfor her birthdayโ€ again, did he? Between that, the egg chair, the socks, the massive T shirt dress and the yucky slippers, he must have spent almost ยฃ1000?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Really? So, advertising where you live when your teenage daughter (who you quite happily post pictures of dressed in bikinis) sleeps alone in the shed isnโ€™t a bad parenting move? Not taking your son/stepson to hospital with a potential broken arm until a dentist says something isnโ€™t bad? How about filming your 6 year and snorting away while sheโ€™s clearly in distress? Feeding your infant endless cake, ice cream and biscuits? Blatant favouritism of her eldest and youngest? Golden child/scapegoat affects not only the scapegoat. Allowing her daughters to speak to their stepdad so disrespectfully and not only that but encouraging it? Good parenting?

And this is the tip of the iceberg.

I appreciate you had a far worse childhood but these kids are being damaged by a mum who cares more about likes and strangers telling her how wonderful she is than actually providing her children with a secure, happy environment to grow up in.
What has just crossed my mind is, their back garden is surrounded by others gardens, going on her pics that is, so I imagine she feels the shed is quite protected, now she has advertised that house at the back is being demolished soon, they cut back all the trees and houses a few months ago, once that house is gone and it becomes a building site, I would bet my ass her garden is going to be much easier to access!!! Say no more hey

Meant trees and hedges not houses lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Absolutely, you'd want to prove your innocence, and showing everyone what good their money is doing would encourage more people to donate. The vile way she responds to anyone who asks says it all for me.

the other point to make with this is we all know R has hero syndrome and loves nothing more telling a story to show everyone what a brilliant selfless heroine she is and how men, women and babies all wouldn't survive if it wasn't for her ........she has the perfect chance to do this with the donations. It could even all be made up like the mothercare and woman on the bridge story and no one would have known any different. She's had got all the praise from the huns about how amazing she is and everyone would have thought ahh so that's where the donations have gone this week then.

Reactions: 7
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Who called it?
Oh duck off... the colours are horrific ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

What has just crossed my mind is, their back garden is surrounded by others gardens, going on her pics that is, so I imagine she feels the shed is quite protected, now she has advertised that house at the back is being demolished soon, they cut back all the trees and houses a few months ago, once that house is gone and it becomes a building site, I would bet my ass her garden is going to be much easier to access!!! Say no more hey
Her neighbours garden fence backs onto the street so it's already accessible

• Wow
  • Haha

Meant trees and hedges not houses lol
I hope it's a bleeping great apartment block, so people can look right into her house, so she can see what it feels like to be watched 24/7 like her kids

• Haha
Josh got it โ€œfor her birthdayโ€ again, did he? Between that, the egg chair, the socks, the massive T shirt dress and the yucky slippers, he must have spent almost ยฃ1000?
Didn't SHE order this? I remember the convo on here a few weeks ago when she boasted about it being ordered.

And urgh, 3 kids sat at the same table all trying to do different work talking over each other? I'm surprised the kids are able to even think clearly with the commotion.
No wonder E was probably going to "blow any minute" she isn't getting any peace to think.
i do wonder why E isn't sat on her own with J or R at her little gifted cardboard desk tbh.........

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The normal light from that company that isnt personalised was ยฃ350/ ยฃ380. She also said the hallway plant was a bday present aswell and that was ยฃ100 odd. In a month they have spent nearly ยฃ4000 on just pointless gifts to themselves. And that's just for her...not items for the kids.. say no more
That is not relatable. Even a well off family doesnt have 4k disposable income per month let alone 4k just to get by with essentials and bills

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The normal light from that company that isnt personalised was ยฃ350/ ยฃ380. She also said the hallway plant was a bday present aswell and that was ยฃ100 odd. In a month they have spent nearly ยฃ4000 on just pointless gifts to themselves. And that's just for her...not items for the kids.. say no more
That is not relatable. Even a well off family doesnt have 4k disposable income per month let alone 4k just to get by with essentials and bills
My wage for the YEAR atm is less than half that ๐Ÿ™„ and I actually have to go out to work, spending time and money going out of my way to work an hour a day in a school. Last Muck just sits on her arse and gets given thousands ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 11
My wage for the YEAR atm is less than half that ๐Ÿ™„ and I actually have to go out to work, spending time and money going out of my way to work an hour a day in a school. Last Muck just sits on her arse and gets given thousands ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
The south west, in particular, is facing thousands of potential job losses and thousands of people have been living on reduced wages and she's showing off about her ยฃยฃยฃยฃ stupid light. Where are your donations to the food banks Rachel, where are your donations to the local refuge etc etc etc. And I mean ones from your actual pocket, not stuff that's been gifted to you that you don't want :mad:[/QUOTE]

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.