PTWM #35 Black lives matter so I’ll take a break, don't ask about it cause I’m a fake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tone of voice when Edie keeps writing. She really can’t handle criticism in any form can she?

That was very revealing; Edie’s statements. They give a very accurate picture of what’s going on in that home and I do think that is a very confused, insecure little girl who knows her only way to receive attention is to behave badly. She very much plays to the crowd. And she’s quite clearly just told us there how little involvement Rach has.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Edies a smart wee cookie though, I couldn’t believe how well she wrote that long sentence. My girl is the same age and even though I try really hard with her school work she’d still never be able to spell all that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Jesus 🙈 these threads really do get carried away with themselves! I’ve come from a really abusive background, my dad was a drug addict, in and out of prison all his life and my mum had different men in and out our life, nearly went to prison for benefit fraud and used to bugger off all weekend and leave me (14 at the time) to look after 4 other children. That’s a bad mother! And a terrible father!
I get it, if she has taken the donated money for herself then that’s disgusting. But honestly have some perspective.
I’m a mum myself now, I’m no saint! Sometimes I put the tv on for some bloody peace, I also have a 9 month old that pays no attention to the tv at all, just crawls around destroying my house 🤣
You said you haven't watched her insta for a while so maybe that's why you don't get it.

To be fair, Edie is spot on about her useless, lazy mother. She can't do maths and she certainly can't do writing. The evidence for that is that tit book.

I'm really impressed with Edie's writing, she formed a lovely sentence! I'm also really impressed when we hear her reading. She's a clever little girl. Shame school and qualifications are so easily dismissed in that shambles of a family.

Reactions: 17
You said you haven't watched her insta for a while so maybe that's why you don't get it.
I started following her again when we both had our babies cause they’re only days apart. I understand the phone being shoved in their faces comments cause sometimes I think these conversations are personal and she shouldn’t be recording them. But I wouldn’t call her a terrible mother personally.

Jesus 🙈 these threads really do get carried away with themselves! I’ve come from a really abusive background, my dad was a drug addict, in and out of prison all his life and my mum had different men in and out our life, nearly went to prison for benefit fraud and used to bugger off all weekend and leave me (14 at the time) to look after 4 other children. That’s a bad mother! And a terrible father!
I get it, if she has taken the donated money for herself then that’s disgusting. But honestly have some perspective.
I’m a mum myself now, I’m no saint! Sometimes I put the tv on for some bloody peace, I also have a 9 month old that pays no attention to the tv at all, just crawls around destroying my house 🤣
I'm allowed my opinion. I was raised in an abusive house and moved 5 hours away from my home town to be away from my "family" and my rapist. I still think Rach's parenting is tit 🤷🏻‍♀️ so there's your perspective. I would never jeopardize my childrens safety online for money, but that's just me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All those children have great futures ahead of them..its just not encouraged by their parents sadly
I think that Joyce probably does want them to do well and succeed, but duck knows what Rachel would do if they decided to go to university and move away. That's why she discourages them away from education, that way they'll end up in dead end jobs in Torbay where she can still watch them 24/7

Reactions: 11
Absolutely, you'd want to prove your innocence, and showing everyone what good their money is doing would encourage more people to donate. The vile way she responds to anyone who asks says it all for me.

Completely different but my boss is leaving today so I organised a work collection. I sent a link to what I've ordered and a copy of the receipt to everyone who had contributed so they can see where their money has gone and there's no question in anyone's mind.
We do the same when there's a gift at work. Even if there's a couple of quid left over, it gets used on bags of sweeties or something, just to show the left over wasn't pocketed.

It's just common sense to let people know where they're money has gone, no matter how much or how little has been contributed.

Reactions: 9
We know Rach, had she donated (for example) £5k to a charity she would have been all over that for photos etc and press. Thats the issue, were not stupid. If she had donated £5k people would say well what about the rest? This is why she doesn’t publish it because it didn’t all go there. Some people donated to a house etc some people donated to charities. Some just sent money to her bank account and then she could do as she pleases with it. She would have been given a receipt for any donations she made by each charity, she just chose not to share them.

I started following her again when we both had our babies cause they’re only days apart. I understand the phone being shoved in their faces comments cause sometimes I think these conversations are personal and she shouldn’t be recording them. But I wouldn’t call her a terrible mother personally.
I think she's a terrible mother. They are clean, fed and not physically abused but look at all the other stuff.

School and qualifications are ridiculed not encouraged.
Seb injures himself (twice) and instead of being taken for treatment is made to feel guilty about how it's affecting Rachaeaeaele.
Those children get no privacy whatsoever. Whatever they're doing, whenever they're doing it, a phone gets shoved in their face and it's broadcast for everyone to see.
The most private things about each child gets broadcast to everyone. When Betsy is on her period. When Seb (apparently) said he wanted to 'get laid' for his birthday. When Edie has emotional difficulties and can't control her reactions. When Isaac had his heart broken. Tallulah and her anxiety/therapy. Betsy in her bikini for everyone and anyone to see. They have no say in any of this and they have to grow up with the repercussions of strangers knowing the ins and outs of their private lives.
Teaching them no value of anything. Everything comes for free if you sell yourself and your family on the internet.
They are sworn at and to, they hear their mother calling their father names and ridiculing him on a daily basis.
They see the internet being more important than them. How many times have we seen one of them wanting to talk to her and her filming it for content.
They see no consistency. One minute their behaviour is funny, the next they're in trouble for it. Edie is confused as duck most of the time, you can see it when she's getting into trouble (which is also filmed and shown to everyone).
They see no protection of their rights, they are literally just viewed as content. Even when they ask not to be filmed, the filming continues and gets posted.
And Wilby gets plonked in front of the telly everyday and fed cake. I've never known a baby so obsessed with the telly at such a young age. Or fed so much tit. And having his head shaved.

These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. I could probably fill a whole thread on why I think she's a terrible mother to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And urgh, 3 kids sat at the same table all trying to do different work talking over each other? I'm surprised the kids are able to even think clearly with the commotion.
No wonder E was probably going to "blow any minute" she isn't getting any peace to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think that Joyce probably does want them to do well and succeed, but duck knows what Rachel would do if they decided to go to university and move away. That's why she discourages them away from education, that way they'll end up in dead end jobs in Torbay where she can still watch them 24/7
I agree. I also believe its jealousy on Rs part aswell...she doesnt want anyone else to do better than her, including her own children.
That's the impression I get

We know Rach, had she donated (for example) £5k to a charity she would have been all over that for photos etc and press. Thats the issue, were not stupid. If she had donated £5k people would say well what about the rest? This is why she doesn’t publish it because it didn’t all go there. Some people donated to a house etc some people donated to charities. Some just sent money to her bank account and then she could do as she pleases with it. She would have been given a receipt for any donations she made by each charity, she just chose not to share them.
She would have had one of those huge comedy cheques and the local press there to document how kind and generous she was. Photographers & reporters would have been crying and horrifically vomiting at her kindness

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really? So, advertising where you live when your teenage daughter (who you quite happily post pictures of dressed in bikinis) sleeps alone in the shed isn’t a bad parenting move? Not taking your son/stepson to hospital with a potential broken arm until a dentist says something isn’t bad? How about filming your 6 year and snorting away while she’s clearly in distress? Feeding your infant endless cake, ice cream and biscuits? Blatant favouritism of her eldest and youngest? Golden child/scapegoat affects not only the scapegoat. Allowing her daughters to speak to their stepdad so disrespectfully and not only that but encouraging it? Good parenting?

And this is the tip of the iceberg.

I appreciate you had a far worse childhood but these kids are being damaged by a mum who cares more about likes and strangers telling her how wonderful she is than actually providing her children with a secure, happy environment to grow up in.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The definition in the dictionary of terrible is low quality or awful Dominic is definitely these. Just because she’s not beating or sexually abusing those children doesn’t mean she’s not a terrible parent. Who in their right mind takes clippers to a baby???? Who in their right mind shoves so much shite down their baby’s throat ?? Who puts Instagram first before the needs of their child? ( Edie screaming her head off) Who instead of helping with homeschooling, drags their older child to teach while you prance about with a phone??
So yeah she is so low quality and awful she is a terrible mother
Now I’m off to catch up on what I missed
Under

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she's a terrible mother. They are clean, fed and not physically abused but look at all the other stuff.

School and qualifications are ridiculed not encouraged.
Seb injures himself (twice) and instead of being taken for treatment is made to feel guilty about how it's affecting Rachaeaeaele.
Those children get no privacy whatsoever. Whatever they're doing, whenever they're doing it, a phone gets shoved in their face and it's broadcast for everyone to see.
The most private things about each child gets broadcast to everyone. When Betsy is on her period. When Seb (apparently) said he wanted to 'get laid' for his birthday. When Edie has emotional difficulties and can't control her reactions. When Isaac had his heart broken. Tallulah and her anxiety/therapy. They have no say in any of this and they have to grow up with the repercussions of strangers knowing the ins and outs of their private lives.
They are sworn at and to, they hear their mother calling their father names and ridiculing him on a daily basis.
They see the internet being more important than them. How many times have we seen one of them wanting to talk to her and her filming it for content.
They see no consistency. One minute their behaviour is funny, the next they're in trouble for it. Edie is confused as duck most of the time, you can see it when she's getting into trouble (which is also filmed and shown to everyone).
They see no protection of their rights, they are literally just viewed as content. Even when they ask not to be filmed, the filming continues and gets posted.
And Wilby gets plonked in front of the telly everyday and fed cake. I've never known a baby so obsessed with the telly at such a young age. Or fed so much tit. And having his head shaved.

These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. I could probably fill a whole thread on why I think she's a terrible mother to be honest.
Or I should have just said this! All of this.

You summed it up perfectly.

Reactions: 11
If R had donated even a penny of that PP money to any DA victims or charities we would have heard about it, fact!
EVERYTHING is filmed for the gram, no way would she have done a good deed an not shouted it from the rooftops.

She'd probably let us all know if she'd given someone a cold 🙄

• Heart
We do the same when there's a gift at work. Even if there's a couple of quid left over, it gets used on bags of sweeties or something, just to show the left over wasn't pocketed.

It's just common sense to let people know where they're money has gone, no matter how much or how little has been contributed.
Don't forget that when she posted her snotty, wailing Tattle Rant (the one where she said that she couldn't leave the house without Josh while she was sitting in her car without Josh) she repeatedly said "I haven't done anything wrong, it's all with my accountant, I can prove everything" but has never provided any kind of proof and still employs a block and delete policy on anyone who asks.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Didn't her niece break a wrist (or both?) in her care and she didn't take her to ED (and thought it was hilarious?)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.